• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Havok hasn't played boa or leepuff in...years. literally and the last time he played anuar was at a tournament in 2010..the people that placed below him he really hasn't played much. you don't have to go all of a certain characters to be on the list either. you just need multiple wins with a charcter vs good people. Havok should be at least 2nd imo
please stop

that hurts me so bad

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I agree viper. While on a personal level i believe hrnut is a top 5 snake hands down the fact is he's just now come back and hasn't done anything amazing yet it wouldn't be fair to plop him on it in place of others.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Top five snake should be

1.Ally
2. Razer
3.Fatal
4. Havok
5. THE mikeray4

mvd hasnt done much oor (drown in pools at apex, and have no idea what his rank is in his region)
While I made it out of pools at apex and probably do just as well in my region or better.

Basically, switch havok with MVD. Bam, all set, moving on

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Razer is #1 snake, for sure.

Mike, you aren't better than MVD. Not much worse, but not better. Bizkit is better than you either way.

Z is 2nd best Pikachu. Has been for a while. KPrime does good in his region but chokes at every large tournament. No other Pikachus are notable atm.

Yay I'm the 2nd ICs :D

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
But the thing is that he doesn't really do good OOR either. Fatal does better in that regard, so I would still put Fatal above him. MVD/Havok are 4/5 though, and I would give 4 to Havok because he does better in his region than MVD does.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Razer is #1 snake, for sure.

Mike, you aren't better than MVD. Not much worse, but not better. Bizkit is better than you either way.

Z is 2nd best Pikachu. Has been for a while. KPrime does good in his region but chokes at every large tournament. No other Pikachus are notable atm.

Yay I'm the 2nd ICs :D
You're out of your mind if you think bizkit is better than me.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Ally is still top 2 for Snake. He is talented enough to use alot of characters to CP (Wario, MK, ICs, Marth etc.) but he is still the best or close to it.

Player-1

Smash Legend
1. Razer
2. Ally
3. Fatal
4. Havok
5. Mikeray

I think MVD is better than mike, but I think mike's current results are better so you'd have to put him over mvd.

Cassio

Smash Master
When havok goes all snake oor then I'll consider him better than fatal
I mean the tourney he won he beat people he played against multiple times before...not taking away his 1st place tho, thats good ****. But lets calm down here guys.

Btw MVD is worse than me AND havok

why are we BOTH below him?
What youre asking for is unrealistic. If he lived in Nowhere, New England you might have a point, but essentially what youre requesting is that he travel to regions worse than socal and play/beat worse players than he would encounter here. The only other option hed have is to fly across the country to prove himself which isnt being asked of anyone else. On top of that E4U was the biggest WC tournament since genesis with players from Norcal, Nevada, and AZ, all of which are better than any other regions NE plays except NY/NJ. Maybe havok isnt as good as fatal, but this was a dumb reason.

I also think MVD is best choice to round off the top 5.

Prime was better than Z for a bit after Genesis, but Z forsure is now. ESAMs ICs should be #1 imo but what do I know about ICs >_> they just look better.

Cassio

Smash Master
btw I think havok is the only other snake besides razer that doesnt get roflstomped by olimar. Including ally. Im pretty sure he invented the techniques as well.

vato_break

Smash Master
MVD, you beat dabuz in tournament? or are you talking about friendlies?

i remember beat richbrown in friendlies..but the guy is so much better in tournament, just not fair :(

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
As far as Snake goes...there's so many people that you could stick on the end.

Mikeray, Bizkit, and MVD are probably the 3 top contenders for this though... it's just a matter of who goes where. You'd really have to compare results, placings, and wins/losses and some second opinions to really get some sort of agreement/accurate result.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
As far as Snake goes...there's so many people that you could stick on the end.

Mikeray, Bizkit, and MVD are probably the 3 top contenders for this though... it's just a matter of who goes where. You'd really have to compare results, placings, and wins/losses and some second opinions to really get some sort of agreement/accurate result.
Bizkit is way out of the question. The only two contenders is me and MVD
Bizkit has beaten me once in the past year, and I beat him that same tournament in loser finals. MVD has also beaten bizkit.

As of recently (past 2-3 months) I have beaten Bizkit (like 3 times, and havent lost) Pelca (who beats fatal) bloodcross, nicole, riot (best zelda, but thats not hard, however we count havok beating fow). OoR wins I have are, Micrielies, cheese(what a joke), zori, dark peach(cheese status, but it was in apex bracket), izumi, and gunblade.

While as my losses have been
Fatal, Adhd, Dabuz, Otori, Atomsk, Shugo and pelca. Pelca being my worst one, but he has been beating fatal so lets give him some credit. Add to that, I havent place outside of the top 4 in my region except at smaachachuttes 3, since august.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Bizkit is way out of the question. The only two contenders is me and MVD
Bizkit has beaten me once in the past year, and I beat him that same tournament in loser finals. MVD has also beaten bizkit.

As of recently (past 2-3 months) I have beaten Bizkit (like 3 times, and havent lost) Pelca (who beats fatal) bloodcross, nicole, riot (best zelda, but thats not hard, however we count havok beating fow). OoR wins I have are, Micrielies, cheese(what a joke), zori, dark peach(cheese status, but it was in apex bracket), izumi, and gunblade.

While as my losses have been
Fatal, Adhd, Dabuz, Otori, Atomsk, Shugo and pelca. Pelca being my worst one, but he has been beating fatal so lets give him some credit. Add to that, I havent place outside of the top 4 in my region except at smaachachuttes 3, since august.
None of those wins are better then Vinnie or Fatal which he's gotten in the last few weeks.

:017:

Candy was the first :snake: to **** :olimar:s consistently.

:018:

:phone:
100% truth

mikeray4

Smash Ace
None of those wins are better then Vinnie or Fatal which he's gotten in the last few weeks.
ya know, I really wish people would stop dropping one or two matches to bizkit. I mean, fatal beats him 40505969607 times and he gets a lucky win on fatal Saturday. Vinnie lost to him in winners, then beat him in Losers bracket.

The only ones from my region that thinks bizkit is better than me is bizkit and almo. And I'm not even sure if bizkit thinks he's better than me anymore.

Dear Fatal, Vinnie, or some random top player. Please sandbag hard against me so I can take a match off you. Then maybe someday people might think I'm better than bizkit.

However, since I'll never be able to convince anyone of anything I'm just gonna say. Take me off my 5th spot and put whoever the **** you want on there. It really doesn't matter to me, I'm going to start sucking at this game in the next few months anyway.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Lol, I was just pointing out he has a case to be on ahead of you, your head to head wins on him + good wins yourself just make for a good argument, relax, your both better then MVD at least. #shotsfired

:017:

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
1. Ally
2. Razer
3.Fatal
4. Havok
5. Mikeray

No way Razer is above Ally. That's just silly. Ally still uses snake and won a regional with him last weekend.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
And Razer does it all with Wii Mote/Nunchuck, you HAVE to be better if youre gonna use that.

Tesh

Smash Hero
1. Ally
2. Razer
3.Fatal
4. Havok
5. Mikeray

No way Razer is above Ally. That's just silly. Ally still uses snake and won a regional with him last weekend.

Dang if only Razer were capable of beating good players with Snake and winning tournaments.

Beating Vinnie and getting first place is legit tho, Ally is better. :smirk:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I would still give it to Razer. Both players are EXTREMELY talented, but Ally has back-ups and places better (normally) with MK. If there is an MK legal tournament, he goes MK for the majority of the time. There are obviously exceptions, such as ICs, but still. Razer places EXTREMELY well at every national with just snake, and he has been a solid player for pretty much...ever. Also, in my experiences of watching/playing, Razer's snake is more impressive as a character. Ally is a really good player and that gets him through, but Razer's snake is stilll more solid. Also, he plays wiimote/nunchuck, so he clearly gets +14 cool points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom