• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I honestly think FlipHop really needs to get put on the list. Someone posted his wins earlier, but I'm too lazy to dig it up.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I think everyone that says "I am top 5 worthy" or "I should be higher" should be removed from the list.
and everyone that says they should NOT be there should be, like Lux

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
when was the last time we have results of kiraflaxs rob or Holys Rob....
Holy goes ROB on occasion in Canada. In every MK banned tourney he goes ROB and takes top 3 solidly. Can't really speak for Kiraflax since I don't follow his results at all.

While on the topic of ROB, Stingers shouldn't be removed. He should move up, if anything. He'd be a solid 3rd/4th. Really solid player, idk his results 'cause I don't really follow people like that, but he's probably got some stuff to show for it.

Delux #1 ICs

N3xU5

Smash Apprentice
Yo guys, i played near on wifi. Hes gonna **** the toon link list whenever he starts going to more oos turneys. Youll see, im calling it. Also, ive gotten the message from these texas people that pjs like ****ing amazing aparently. Amazing enough for people to say hes at mjgs level. Who has he beate to prove this, just wondering.

4GOD (JJV)

Smash Apprentice
newsflash... Stingers also beat Z... Also Stingers has beaen 4GOD not to long ago ya that MU is ASSSSSSSSSS also stingers 3-0 Kyon and won2 tournaments... He beats Kadaj alot too but they go evenish with each other cause they play so much...
Yup, he beat around 8 months ago. At Gold Mine 3

M@v

Subarashii!
Gunning for a top 5 Zelda spot ;)

Not that being top with with Zelda is something to take pride in because of how bad she is Dx

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Yo guys, i played near on wifi. Hes gonna **** the toon link list whenever he starts going to more oos turneys. Youll see, im calling it. Also, ive gotten the message from these texas people that pjs like ****ing amazing aparently. Amazing enough for people to say hes at mjgs level. Who has he beate to prove this, just wondering.
I beat Near 2-0 in a MM before. He isn't top 5 worthy. Kingtoon, MJG, Jash, PJ, and Jerm are the only :toonlink:'s that matter from my knowledge.

:018:

:phone:

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Yeah Stingers ROB is legit. I plan to put up some results and vids showcasing my ROB throughout the next year; school kind of took over as I draw closer to graduation with a double degree.
Sneaky's ROB is good. I don't think it's top 5 worthy, nor do I think I've done anything top 5 worthy either lately. I believe his D3 has been giving him better results than his ROB has lately anyways.

| Big D |

Smash Master
2-stocked Captain L (beat me 2-1) at Phoenix 7 and 2-0'd Big D (one of BCs best players) in a money match.

Welp. Guess I gotta wait til' Japan to do something else. lol
Yo this guy is top 5 Sonic make it happen. Inspirational really. That EC bias.

Invincibility on Yoshi's...

Tesh

Smash Hero
I guess that was a bit hasty, but I still think v115 is better than you and Bio regardless.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Dakpo is amazing and should NOT be taken off the list for ZSS!

Y'all should have seen our amazing team at Genesis 2. Our gimmick? a*s and t*tt**s. :peach: / :zerosuitsamus:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom