• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
For the people arguing whether or not I should be on the top 5 Luigi thingy. I won a tournament a few weeks ago with NAKAT going Snake and Luigi. The team we used was Snake/Fox and Luigi/Fox. --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noUekPpClxg

I used Luigi ALL throughout grand finals beating Fatal & Pelca taking dubz for that tournament. So yea. And I still use Luigi some games I just don't usually use him in ALL games unless I'm playing a Diddy Kong, in which case I usually stay Luigi. I actually used Luigi this last weekend where I got third at a tournament called Cheap Ash Tourney beating Kai's Diddy/Sonic with Luigi. My luigi is still legit guys, but you can do as you please lol.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Just to let you guys know I'm not dead I'm just in finals week atm and trying to focus. I'll try to make time to update this sometime next week when I'm off.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Yo guys, i played near on wifi. Hes gonna **** the toon link list whenever he starts going to more oos turneys. Youll see, im calling it. Also, ive gotten the message from these texas people that pjs like ****ing amazing aparently. Amazing enough for people to say hes at mjgs level. Who has he beate to prove this, just wondering.
It seems like every time you post in here it's to attack pj and only pj's spot on the list. Pj got off the phone with kt yesterday and said kt hasn't been going to anything recently due to work but now he's about to practice and start doin big things.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I guess that was a bit hasty, but I still think v115 is better than you and Bio regardless.
I wouldn't put myself above Dakpo. Not yet anyway.
I've never even travelled out of my region yet and all of my good wins/placings have been on a local level. AFAIK Dakpo is doing AT LEAST this much, so if we assume that he is doing just that and nothing more, we should be tied.

But then you remember that TX is one of the best regions in NA and Southern Ontario is one of the worst, and...yeah. If I were to be put above him now, it'd be because I'm more active than he is..and I don't know if that's the case.
Or, you know, just put me at first cause I'm awesome.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
zss list --

1 - v115 (he took a game off ally)
2 - salem (he beat nick riddle)
3 - nick riddle (nick riddle)
4 - teevee (better wins than everyone listed above except nick but doesnt post on the boards)
5 - dakpo

MVD

Smash Master
zss list --

1 - v115 (he took a game off ally)
2 - salem (he beat nick riddle)
3 - nick riddle (nick riddle)
4 - teevee (better wins than everyone listed above except nick but doesnt post on the boards)
5 - dakpo
Riddle has a winning record against ally come on now

:phone:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I realize I'm really late to the party, but, I'm of the mind that CoonTail should be moved up to 2nd and Aposl moved up to 3rd. (Pokèmon Trainer, mind you.) CoonTail has been putting in a lot of time to level up and is significantly more active. He's been impressing me, and I think it should be recognized.

As far as I'm aware, T-block and MaTA have put Smash on hold for a while (though T-block just mentioned that he'll be back soon), but, we don't really have anyone performing especially well, so they may as well fill out 4th and 5th.

N3xU5

Smash Apprentice
well **** tail is already above him, and idk if apostle has been doing any better. I played mata recently hes really actually damn good. I know that as the best pt you would probably try to keep up, but hes in my region and ive played aposl before, i think matas better tbh.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
C00n is a racial slur for an individual of African American descent.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Anyone know what's been up with San lately? I haven't seen much videos or updates of him lately, is he taking a break?

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
My SDTV doesn't work so I don't really practice anymore. I wiped out my USB that had Brawl to install windows on my new computer, so I need to get Brawl back in order to be able to record videos.

I went to most of the tournaments that occurred in my region the last few months getting 1/2, but that's not saying too much. I can't afford to travel 6-7 hours away to the nearest "hotspot" for tournaments since it will cost me over $100.

Basically, I'm still going to tournaments and stuff, just not interested in practicing or recording vids. I am still just about as good as I was before, though, and my activity may change once I finish my final projects in a few weeks.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I see. Alright, just wondering because you're videos are basically what convinced me to keep maining Ike. I enjoy watching you play.
/fan of san

Looking forward to attending some future OoS Tournaments in Vegas and Socal these coming months, need to get more exposure so I can make this list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom