• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
How does that affect what I said? Im sure Texas is good at the Diddy MU but if I were a top level diddy and had to choose Id sure as hell stay away from NY/NJ over Texas. Perhaps theres a better example but you get the idea.
No I don't get the idea because that's a horrible example.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Cassio is a ****ing moron. And I remember Gnes went to an Nj regional in the past and got 1st so your argument is completely dumb. One player=/= entire region knows :falco:.

:018:

:phone:

Cassio

Smash Master
Simma down. SK and Larry have always been top level falcos.

Im not sure how an old tournament would prove your point, but if it bothers you that much switch TX with WA or something. Its the idea not the example.

Also I think BC >= SK but theyre better at different MUs. And I wasnt really gonna say anything on the Falco stuff, but if people are seriously advocating Pelca over SK than its getting redic.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
People just come in here and advocate whichever player from their region to go up without even looking at wins/losses

Quite silly most of you are sometimes

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
regional bias / difficulty

i've said this a few times; i don't like to differentiate / put bias toward one region or another. I don't care if florida and texas are better regions to place in in new jersey. All i care about is player vs player. Thanks.
12 3

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I don't think SK is up there anymore, if he doesn't play much to keep his skills up or advance them then that's fine and his choice but lets not live in 09/10. He's not top 5 material atm, Pelca BC n Kismet have been more impressive. I know he beat Terry but when's the last time Terry has taken out a WC top player? I may of missed it.

People just come in here and advocate whichever player from their region to go up without even looking at wins/losses

Quite silly most of you are sometimes
Not me, MD/VA sucks.

:017:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I don't think SK is up there anymore, if he doesn't play much to keep his skills up or advance them then that's fine and his choice but lets not live in 09/10. He's not top 5 material atm, Pelca BC n Kismet have been more impressive. I know he beat Terry but when's the last time Terry has taken out a WC top player? I may of missed it.

Not me, MD/VA sucks.

:017:
You hype up me in this thread from time to time.

PHIL, go to Xanadu Tuesday. I need the funniest black person. Hearing Aposl's jokes so much makes a person wanna quit brawl :troll:.

:018:

z00ted

After this past weekend, I want to discuss changing up the Falco, ROB, Zelda, and whatever other characters that need to be done on these lists.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
i made kira break his controller and the tv last tournament lmao it was great. He raged so hard, he left the venue for an hour and no one could find him. Set was saved but, never uploaded sadly :(. I think he got mad cause i taunted like 5 times in the last game...idunno.
Damn, that's cold man.

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
You guys are all just jealous because Kira is the best ROB. And the TV thing hasn't been established as truth yet so howabout we try not making up stories until things are confirmed? And like it was already said, if he broke HIS controller, it's his to break, use, stick up his butt, etc. not yours.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Peach needs to be discussed right away. SlayerZ needs to be added to the list. He's definitely one of the best Peach players in North America. Will elaborate later once the results for E4U are up! <3

:peach:
1) Illmatic
2) Silly Kyle
3) SlayerZ
4) Nicole
5) Kyon

k9.

Smash Ace
Hey get off of kira about the raging.

Also he didn't break his controller, he still uses it every time we play.

He didn't break the tv either i was there i would know.

Slayerz for top 5.

z00ted

I honestly think SlayerZ has the potential to be the best Peach in the world if he keeps up his consistency and improves upon it offline. Same with you, Kyle. The rate at which both of your skill levels has been increasing is incredible.

However, SlayerZ doesn't have enough notable wins to topple over Nicole yet.
We can't forget what she has done in the past and at Apex/a little bit after it.

With a few more tournaments or another national, I wouldn't mind putting SlayerZ at 1st/2nd/3rd if the results show enough to back it up. However, this doesn't mean that I'm going to let my spot up so easily. It's finally time for me to have some good competition again!

Looking forward to destroying both you losers results and winwise within the next year, just like I have shown previously with all the other Peaches.

Peach is looking pretty strong right now, which is great.
WHOBO 4 hype, both of you should try to make it.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Cold? Dude broke a controller and a TV.

People who rage that hard need to grow the **** up.

/the callout
This.

And seriously Luxord? That was like the most childish response I've ever seen.
-Bunch of people joking around cause Kira raged and apparently broke his controller + a TV
-YOU GUYS ARE ALL JUST JEALOUS CAUSE HE'S THE BEST ROB

You have some growing up to do yourself.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The only place in Texas that SHOULD know how to fight Diddy is Houston. PERHAPS Dallas, but that's a stretch. :applejack:

Cassio

Smash Master
It wasnt really an argument, I was responding to how SK 'looked' worse on stream compared to Pelca. The reason he looked worse was because he was playing Mike, and if youve seen Mike vs any spacey including TKD and Larry in the past then youd understand he basically turns sets against them into combo vid material.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
What the ****? I just searched the last three pages and no one said jack **** about SK looking worse on stream. Get that **** outta here. You're backpedaling away from a bad argument.

Dcold

Smash Lord
I don't believe anyone brought up how SK looked on stream, just the fact that Pelca has been doing work and even recently got 4th I believe at a pretty stacked tournament. Your only reasoning is that this region isn't good at fighting Falco so he has an easier time than SK, which is kinda bs lol.

Cassio

Smash Master
No ones even bothered making a serious case bro. I was just responding to the people trashing on SK. @Ryker

Late Edit: Trashing prolly was too strong a word, my bad.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
oh no they weren't trashing him. i just saw at one point some1 said take him off for pelca. however sk92 should have never been below 3rd even with his horrible rolling habbit imo

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
SlayerZ is a fantastic Peach, he kind of reminds me of Salem with the way he is able to control the character so quickly and uniquely.

Silly Kyle has also made tremendous leaps in terms of skill level, character control, and his placings have been nothing to scoff at either.

As for Nicole and Kyon...anybody know how their activity and placings have been lately, I haven't been keeping up with them for some time.

Illmatic still has placements that dwarf the rest of us for the time being. #1 on lock.

southpaw

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4442-0022-4229
*chibo beats will* chibooooo!!!! chibo best rob!
*dill beats will* its a hard mu for dk and dk is a limited character, its just like a marth beating a lucas.
Through that logic then no mk should ever get credit for any match they play outside of mk dittos. A win is a win, especially when a random beats a player thats been pr'd multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom