• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
JMan for top 5 Sonic
While I have been putting in work in SD, that's still SD, no man's land. Taking first in 3 straight monthlies there, regardless of one being 30+ entrants, doesn't amount to much when there is only 4 or 5 semi-decent players (of which, no one on smashboards will know of, and they aren't ranked anywhere at all)

While i also did make #4 in the NE PR as well, again, small community. I'm fine getting recognized by the Sonic community, but I just don't have credibility to take the spot of a Top 5 Sonic over anyone who is already on the list.

Thanks though man :)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Where exactly does everyone think he should fall?
Other than DaPuffster and Mink, I honestly don't know anything about Jigglypuff.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I can vouch for soulpech. I haven't seen videos of him in a long time, but he posts his results every few months. Imo 3-5 are really just other puff players, kaptain being more a Dedede player. No offense to kaptain, but soulpech could easily take his place due to lack of results from kaptain, even though I haven't been putting up vids in a while. I plan on using a lot of puff in the upcoming tourney I'm goin to.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I know Kaptain uses her alot. But i wouldn't say she's his main.

San uses her, idk how much.

And idk about Zigsta's usage.

But if there is another person coming in and saying he is placing well and is all puff, put him up there! :D

SoulPech

Smash Master
Vouching for Soul Pech for top 5 jiggly, he mains her and doesnt afraid of anything getting 4th in a local at columbus last weekend.
Also got 6th in Cinci. Wad up!

Also, MX for top 5 Yoshi. He won Cinci tournament last weekend, beating 2 people on our PR list. He's worthy IMO

:phone:

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
This.

And seriously Luxord? That was like the most childish response I've ever seen.
-Bunch of people joking around cause Kira raged and apparently broke his controller + a TV
-YOU GUYS ARE ALL JUST JEALOUS CAUSE HE'S THE BEST ROB

You have some growing up to do yourself.
Mhm I was 100% super serious about my post. Have you ******* read ANY of my Kira-related posts? They ALWAYS say the same thing regardless of what the current topic is. Stop being an ignorant **** and get your panties out of a pinch and relax. Everytime Kira is brought up I say that...

*chibo beats will* chibooooo!!!! chibo best rob!
*dill beats will* its a hard mu for dk and dk is a limited character, its just like a marth beating a lucas.
Through that logic then no mk should ever get credit for any match they play outside of mk dittos. A win is a win, especially when a random beats a player thats been pr'd multiple times.
Well stingers already explained why you're wrong. But besides that Kira is the best ROB anyways.

SK92

Smash Journeyman
Mikehaze is one that knows the falco matchup more than any marth in N.America. Mike knocked me out of winners bracket due to me not playing a high level marth in almost a year. While he trains with DEHF on the weekly or monthly.

WC is way better against falco than any other region. Most likely mike would dominate any other falco right now besides DEHF. If the other falco's think that there marth's in their region is hard, wait till they play mikehaze who is able to beat Vinnie, Ally, and etc. I learned that mikehaze is really no joke.

B0NK

Smash Lord
Well stingers already explained why you're wrong. But besides that Kira is the best ROB anyways.
And this Random TL you're quoting beat your great Kira in bracket this past weekend.

Kira is not the best ROB.

I'd put Stingers over Kira -_^b

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Mikehaze is one that knows the falco matchup more than any marth in N.America. Mike knocked me out of winners bracket due to me not playing a high level marth in almost a year. While he trains with DEHF on the weekly or monthly.

WC is way better against falco than any other region. Most likely mike would dominate any other falco right now besides DEHF. If the other falco's think that there marth's in their region is hard, wait till they play mikehaze who is able to beat Vinnie, Ally, and etc. I learned that mikehaze is really no joke.
Nah Sk92 ur wrong. So many players miss a crucial point. Player vs player experience is just as important as character vs character experience at high level play. U WC players most likely have each other downloaded by now. Just because Mike has yall downloaded and ***** yall does not give him an autowin against EC players.

The only players who **** on a national scale are m2k, ally, anti, adhd, esam, and larry.
Only one of those are WC. I might have missed someone but u get my point. Few have proven to consistently win against the whole nation and not just their region.

C.J.

Smash Master
Tyrant is pretty ridiculous too, Havok does well when he goes to TX, Rich Brown ALWAYS preforms amazingly including taking multiple sets off of M2k, Zex typically preforms well at nationals, and then TKD will do amazingly everywhere in the US.

C.J.

Smash Master
TX =/= WC.

TX = TX or da souf

The last time I heard of Havok going to TX I heard he did quite well. (Admittedly, that was back almost at MLG times, sooo yeah.)

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Yea gnes and razor too.

Guys I said on a national level. Not going to the next door and doing well. Only those few have proven to dominate wherever they go.

Player vs Player experience is also crucial.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Uh, wut. Nairo outplaced all those guys at Apex, and he was the only one to beat Nietono lmao
There's also Gnes, Razer, Vinnie, Dabuz, Rich Brown that '**** on a national scale'

Then again it's possible that you and I define '****' differently, lol

Edit: Ninja'd by 4 posts.

C.J.

Smash Master
Okay at the national level...

Tyrant always does well at nationals vs OoR players. Rich Brown has taken multiple sets from M2K and always preforms AMAZINGLY. Zex does well everywhere he goes, and preformed exceptionally vs Japan. Gnes and Razer (apparently they count as WC now, w/e. I always considered TX to just be south, lol). Dabuz and Vinnie are amazing everywhere they go. Nairo has the potential to **** everyone. And while TKD hasn't really gone to anything outside of WC, I don't think anyone doubts he'd dominate anywhere he went.

Mekos, you're still pretty wrong, lol.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
haha yer right my friend. A battle of definitions!

****=dominate consistently and place in the money

Nairo to my knowledge doesn't travel outside of his region. One national tourney doesn't = consistency on the national level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom