• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
USA...u guys have no Top players(players who place in the money OOS in singles consistently). U guys are all high level players. NC has Esam for the four years he is in college. A top level singles player. I am a top level doubles player.

So with that said you guys will NEVER beat NC in singles or doubles. So right now u guys are worst than a trashy region. What does that make yall?

Now that is ballin!
Pretty sure we place everywhere into the money besides Nj/Ny. Junebug is a top player. He's beaten M2k, dehf, and other super high ranked top players. His placings are always consistent. Lie and Logic have fleeced Midwest and Nc so many times it's ridiculous.

Didn't you and Esam lose a set to Chu and Boss...?

We will always body Nc XD. It isn't a contest.

:018:

-Shiro-

Smash Journeyman
USA...u guys have no Top players(players who place in the money OOS in singles consistently). U guys are all high level players. NC has Esam for the four years he is in college. A top level singles player. I am a top level doubles player.

So with that said you guys will NEVER beat NC in singles or doubles. So right now u guys are worst than a trashy region. What does that make yall?

Now that is ballin!
Who does NC have?

I mean honestly

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
1. Dude I said don't pull results. It's irrelevant. Yall been in the game since 08. Means u had plenty of chances and should have beaten someone notable by now. And it's not like you guys consistently beat those "super high ranked" players u mentioned. It may have happened once or twice in all of brawl's life.

2. People say MW doesn't count. And your only added to my point. I like lie and logic but they are punks when it comes to OOS. They travel many times ONLY when they feel they have guaranteed money in singles and dubs. For example, they will NOT come to NC if me and esam are there.

3. If u want to get technical about me and esam vs chu and boss. We 3-0'd them in winners. Waited for an hour until GF and commentated. So u see we are not warm anymore. Got bodied while we warmed up on a terrible stage for us. We were just too stupid to realize the stage was bad for us against that team. The next set while we were definitively warm we 3-1'd them.

We won. I didn't say we would never lose a set or match. I said we would never lose. That means we will always get first in VA/MD...unless ur guys dubs skills upgrades. But at yer current power level...no. So NC will beat MD/VA in singles and doubles.

4. I'm not defending NC specifically. My point is he has no room to trash talk other regions. IMO all that matters in the end is first place. If your not getting that then you still have room to grow. And grow with everyone while not putting others down. But if yer joking then carry on. Just didn't seem like you were. And the way you have been defending yourself, it still doesn't seem like yer joking.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Logic came to MW like 4 times.

Pretty sure he left with no money in singles twice

Then again Brawl pays out like top 7. Wtf

MW is buns tho now. A falco, wolf and tink are the best players LMFAOOOO

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
lolololololol @Kain

I just saw Shugo vs Ally a while ago. Shugo is a beast. I didn't understand before cuz I had only played him in a doubles friendly(Mekos and Gnes vs Shugo and Anti). But now I see.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
1. Dude I said don't pull results. It's irrelevant. Yall been in the game since 08. Means u had plenty of chances and should have beaten someone notable by now. And it's not like you guys consistently beat those "super high ranked" players u mentioned. It may have happened once or twice in all of brawl's life.
You don't want me to pull results, but you want me to not show you we have beaten "super high ranked" players. Nice logic right there...I mean I can pull out of my *** a list of top wins for my region, but I'm sure others could too. Why does it matter? My region used to be super ****ing stacked in 08-09.
2. People say MW doesn't count. And your only added to my point. I like lie and logic but they are punks when it comes to OOS. They travel many times ONLY when they feel they have guaranteed money in singles and dubs. For example, they will NOT come to NC if me and esam are there.
Untrue for Logic. True for Lie.
3. If u want to get technical about me and esam vs chu and boss. We 3-0'd them in winners. Waited for an hour until GF and commentated. So u see we are not warm anymore. Got bodied while we warmed up on a terrible stage for us. We were just too stupid to realize the stage was bad for us against that team. The next set while we were definitively warm we 3-1'd them.

We won. I didn't say we would never lose a set or match. I said we would never lose. That means we will always get first in VA/MD...unless ur guys dubs skills upgrades. But at yer current power level...no. So NC will beat MD/VA in singles and doubles.
Nc will never beat Md/Va in singles...Esam can, but he's Fl. Nobody is serious about doubles.
4. I'm not defending NC specifically. My point is he has no room to trash talk other regions. IMO all that matters in the end is first place. If your not getting that then you still have room to grow. And grow with everyone while not putting others down. But if yer joking then carry on. Just didn't seem like you were. And the way you have been defending yourself, it still doesn't seem like yer joking.
Everything I said was serious.
Logic came to MW like 4 times.

Pretty sure he left with no money in singles twice

Then again Brawl pays out like top 7. Wtf

MW is buns tho now. A falco, wolf and tink are the best players LMFAOOOO
LMAO.

-Shiro-

Smash Journeyman

Dubs really mean this much to you I mean may I ask when was the first time anyone has placed in singles ? in SC

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Say what u want. U guys are not Top level players. So don't act like you are. Top level players don't even trash talk other people except for Esam lol.

Yer not understanding what I am saying. Yer saying "we are good cuz we have beaten m2k, larry, etc." Dude MANY people have beaten top level players before. I'm saying yall have had 5 years to take wins/sets off of top level players. Nothing special unless you are beating them consistently and become a top level player yourself, which to my knowledge none of you do/have.

Say what u want. "Nobody is serious about doubles". Please believe u will keep losing with that mentality. U better learn to care if you wanna beat a team that does lol. That doesn't make u cool to say that or justify your gameplay/results. That's just a john. Japan cared at apex son...lololololol

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Say what u want. U guys are not Top level players. So don't act like you are. Top level players don't even trash talk other people except for Esam lol.
We aren't top level players outside of Junebug. We're a collection of high level players.

Other top level players are...?
Yer not understanding what I am saying. Yer saying "we are good cuz we have beaten m2k, larry, etc." Dude MANY people have beaten top level players before. I'm saying yall have had 5 years to take wins/sets off of top level players. Nothing special unless you are beating them consistently and become a top level player yourself, which to my knowledge none of you do/have.
Beat WHO consistently? WHO are these top level players that people are supposed to be beating?

Beating them consistently makes people automatically top level?
Say what u want. "Nobody is serious about doubles". Please believe u will keep losing with that mentality. U better learn to care if you wanna beat a team that does lol. That doesn't make u cool to say that or justify your gameplay/results. That's just a john. Japan cared at apex son...lololololol
What the **** kind of statement is that? My results are good. I am good at dubs for whatever reason. My results speak for themselves.

Who says I don't care? Doubles isn't that serious compared to singles. It never has been. It is the "staple" side event for tourneys. Nobody is serious about being as good at dubs compared to singles. It just doesn't matter as much.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
A top level player from my understanding is someone who places in the money consistently at nationals, regionals, and locals. They dominate!! So u have like M2k, Ally, ADHD, Larry, Esam, Gnes, Razer, Anti, etc.

Junebug places in the money at nationals consistently and dominates on the national level?

I'm just gonna ignore your comment about doubles. I know people are tired of hearing me explain how USA dubs current level sucks and all that woohaa

But I gotta go to bed. I'll read yer answer tomorrow.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
dubs is more fun/more consistent than singles though ://

too bad people enjoy camping for 7 minutes each match more than non stop action

8Bitman

Smash Master
When I beat Stingers and take $100 from him, I request that I take the position that he would currently hold at that time and move everyone down a spot.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
A top level player from my understanding is someone who places in the money consistently at nationals, regionals, and locals. They dominate!! So u have like M2k, Ally, ADHD, Larry, Esam, Gnes, Razer, Anti, etc.

Junebug places in the money at nationals consistently and dominates on the national level?

I'm just gonna ignore your comment about doubles. I know people are tired of hearing me explain how USA dubs current level sucks and all that woohaa

But I gotta go to bed. I'll read yer answer tomorrow.
Yes June does.

Only M2k and Ally consistently place into money at nationals. The others usually get top 13. Anti never enters nationals. He entered just one (Pound 5) from my knowledge and Apex 2012 doubles.

I still don't have a clue what your asking for at all or what you're trying to prove?
When I beat Stingers and take $100 from him, I request that I take the position that he would currently hold at that time and move everyone down a spot.
How can you move up when Stingers is gonna win $100 from you?

archer.

Smash Lord
I still don't have a clue what your asking for at all or what you're trying to prove?

What he's saying is that if you're not first, you're last.

And seeing as how you/your region are not the former...

=]

Also 8bitman is gonna get molested if this ROB ditto BS ever actually happens.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Mekos, I usually side with you on stuff but the argument against md/va is really dumb.

You're saying MD will always lose to NC meaning not get first etc. This is all because of ESAM. ESAM is the top player you're latching onto amd ESAM is the reason you keep winning doubles. Team with anyone else im NC vs any combination of our best teams and you will lose. I know you understand if you take away ESAM then NC's best is a :lucas: which isn't that great, dont get me wrong you're an amazing player but it shows the region isn't strong. You're always talking about player vs player so admit that when ESAM places higher than md/va that its because its ESAM and not because he's NC. Doesn't he go to college om SC and just attends NC tourneys anyway? If anyone asks ESAM if he's NC or FL then he would say FL. He just takes NC money because he can, I dont think he likes being affiliated with NC though you are all cool people, but skillwise in brawl...meh.

Also I think md/va is pretty special, not in terms of skill, but character diversityyy. Not just a bunch of top tiers over here, we got :metaknight:, :olimar: :popo:, :diddykong:, :marth:, :wario:, :lucario:, :kingdedede:, :kirby2:, :pikachu2:, :pit:, :wolf:, :mario2:, :luigi2:, :lucas:, :samus:, :sheik:, :sonic: and probably a couple more. All good players too, though some kinda retired.

:phone:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
U missed my point. That whole MD/VA will never lost to NC doesn't really matter. I'm just messing with him there.

My point is he comes across like his region is so special/amazing by calling other regions trash. I'm saying MD/VA is not all that special. To my knowledge you guys have never won a national. And u guys have been around since 08. If that is true then that is pretty bad. I remember watching many of yalls players on youtube in the beginnings. 1st place is what matters. Call other people trash once u get a ring imo. Doesn't mean much to get to the playoffs but not clutch it out. Your competition isn't an excuse. Look in the mirror and get better. That's what Lebron said this playoff season and I respected him so much for it.

And of course Esam is the reason we are winning dubs. I finally have a semi-static partner and someone who just doesn't get dominated. Also, he comprehended my theory on dubs and could do it. No one else could. Even M2k can't really do it all that well. Every time lie and logic came down to NC they would barely win while my back got broken. Now that I have a REAL team something most of you are not aware of. We dominate. And I can say we will never lose by comparing our power level to yalls. You guys don't understand doubles is a TEAMS game. I never had a TEAM. And your comment implies u think I'm being carried (latched on to). If u understood doubles then you would know that I'm actually the better doubles player. But I understand most can't comprehend what is going on in doubles. U just give all the credit to the one who is more known is singles. That's fine. I don't really care. I know my own power level.

I'm not trying to say NC or any of the other "trash" regions he named is strong. I'm just defending "us" little guys. I'm actually proud of the NC community. We may be bad but we have a PASSION to get better! People are trying their hardest and I won't stand and let some people talk trash on them, especially when they are not dominating the scene. The other "trash" regions may be doing their best to get better too. Uplift other people and don't down talk them. Many people read that stuff and don't comment. Well, I'll stand for justice and comment!!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
This is the top 5 thread not the ***** about how my scene has 'passion' thread.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
To my knowledge the only people who have won nationals are Gnes, Ally, Adhd, Dehf, and M2k (Not counting Japan, but Otori too). Everyone besides them is bad says Mekos.

Gashi got Mekos mad. Thread has been won

And@Mekos: Chu is a better dubs player then you :). Look at Apex placings...5th? And Apex 2010 he got 2nd with Junebug.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
To my knowledge the only people who have won nationals are Gnes, Ally, Adhd, Dehf, and M2k (Not counting Japan, but Otori too). Everyone besides them is bad says Mekos.

Gashi got Mekos mad. Thread has been won

And@Mekos: Chu is a better dubs player then you :). Look at Apex placings...5th? And Apex 2010 he got 2nd with Junebug.

That's not what I'm saying. Think of it like they are the Jordan, kobe, and Lebrons of our community. U don't see them coming in here and trash talking other regions. Who are u to do that? Win something first. It just blows my mind. Like who trash talks without some amazing credentials lol.

Ur not comprehending what I am saying so I'll just leave it be. I still love u by the way.
It's just your a high level player and it is expected that you help the community grow not put people down. Look at Reflex for example.

Wasn't at apex 2010. And everyone knows apex 2012 was partially luck based on your seeding(because it was so stacked). Me and Fow had a top seed spot and yet we faced Razor and Gnes second or third. and would of had to face M2k and Anti right after. It was crazy. On top of that after one match in losers we had to face Ally and Dojo. It was boss battles(the best teams in the US) basically from the beginning. Bad players only look at results. Now when me and chudat have met on the doubles battle field my team wins. Those are some results for ya. So what are u saying? But don't answer that. I don't really care about your opinion on that matter.

Love ya bro.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
I also wanna point out that anytime Logic and lie came down to NC as far as teams are concerned They barely win a last game set vs me and the only people I team with down here don't even play the game at all in their spare time nor having an interest in doing so or getting better lmao

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
How can I win this battle if he says he loves me...

Those are inherent johns about Apex. Of course you will have to face someone good at a 3rd round in bracket. At most locals/regionals this would mean you're approaching WSF's...If it was 1st round then that is bad seeding, but no johns for being far in bracket and losing.

I don't put lower level players down. I don't think I've directly trash talked anyone other then saying Kiraflax is overrated and that's not even trash talk. I just like to:

1) Troll idiots.
2) Make sense of things.
3) Hype up people I like.

@Craig: Didn't Logic 3 stock you last time...

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
Scizor should be higher and fix Link.
lol ontopic post, nice try, but not in this thread though!

(but seriously, I feel so bad that Illmatic hasn't changed the Link list yet when I think you're the only person knowledgeable about it on this thread, and have consistently posted results and said who should be wher)

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
I also wanna point out that anytime Logic and lie came down to NC as far as teams are concerned They barely win a last game set vs me and the only people I team with down here don't even play the game at all in their spare time nor having an interest in doing so or getting better lmao
nm im gonna leave that out. Doesn't matter

I saw a post where u were talking about the Rob players and saying how all their regions were trash.
Indirect talk is the same as direct as long as the message is received.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Md/Va doesn't give a **** about doubles LOL. Stop bringing it up.

No one (Besides you) ever compares regions using teams. It's so arbitrary to even fathom the idea to use teams when judging a region since rankings are based entirely on singles.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
In life it is hard to strive for greatness. Especially, if you see people so far ahead of you and alot more talented. These "lower-level" players as u call them are watching youtube vids and reading posts in this thread. They are watching. We gotta uplift them.

Kadaj brought that up. And calm down. Imma doubles player. I don't care if u claim not to care. I do and will strive for my goals. U are a singles player. So do some amazing things in singles. Goals in life aren't set by what others give a **** about. lol.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Seagull does have some ground, he just placed well at a regional. You dont have to be first to say someone sucks sucks, you can say anyone who placed horribly sucks because proof is in the results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom