• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
@B0NK
What are you implying by saying that the TL I'm calling wrong is the one that beat Kira? Him beating Kira has nothing to do with his correctness on the boards. And him losing to that TL doesn't make him a bad ROB. Kira best ROB.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
@B0NK
What are you implying by saying that the TL I'm calling wrong is the one that beat Kira? Him beating Kira has nothing to do with his correctness on the boards. And him losing to that TL doesn't make him a bad ROB. Kira best ROB.
Best :rob: loses to two socal randoms. Nice!

Stingers>Chibo>Nobody else matters. 8bitman consistently gets LAST or close to last at all his locals. 8bitman Just whips Esam's :pikachu2: cause Eric sucks vs random characters that :pikachu2: can't cg. Kira is #1 in Arizona...Stingers is #1 in Nc...Chibo is #2? in PA...t0mmy was #1 in Oregon...All ****ty *** regions.

:018:

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
Having a bad day can be the only explanation. Kira bess ROB.

Kira > Chibo/Stingers (really don't wanna call this yet) > the rest

also everyone always forgets Holy LOL

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Having a bad day can be the only explanation. Kira bess ROB.

Kira > Chibo/Stingers (really don't wanna call this yet) > the rest

also everyone always forgets Holy LOL
What wins does Kira have outside of k9, silly kyle, and Sk92? Maybe I don't see it. Pane beats Kiraflax. My boy Coach Pane whoops him.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Has anyone looked into Dill :rob:? He beated Will :dk2: on Impact III.

This is all I know, but if anyone does know him (more than me, obv), then look onto him.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Has anyone looked into Dill :rob:? He beated Will :dk2: on Impact III.

This is all I know, but if anyone does know him (more than me, obv), then look onto him.
I feel sad for Will lol. Every time someone gets a big win, it's always him. Poor :dk2:. Love Will <3.

Can I just post my wins on everyone on this list?

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
Best :rob: loses to two socal randoms. Nice!

Stingers>Chibo>Nobody else matters. 8bitman consistently gets LAST or close to last at all his locals. 8bitman Just whips Esam's :pikachu2: cause Eric sucks vs random characters that :pikachu2: can't cg. Kira is #1 in Arizona...Stingers is #1 in Nc...Chibo is #2? in PA...t0mmy was #1 in Oregon...All ****ty *** regions.

Kira isn't #1 in Arizona, he is number 2 behind someone named Darklink. Chibo hasn't lived in PA in almost a year or more, the PA PR is dead because PA has been dead until recent even then Chibo wasn't number 2 in the PA PR. Also ESAM did lose to 8bitman like maybe a year or so ago so the win is getting pretty outdated. But to say that ESAM sucks against characters that Pikachu can't chaingrab is dumb. There is a video somewhere on youtube where ESAM like 3 stocks Stingers.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Kira isn't #1 in Arizona, he is number 2 behind someone named Darklink. Chibo hasn't lived in PA in almost a year or more, the PA PR is dead because PA has been dead until recent even then Chibo wasn't number 2 in the PA PR. Also ESAM did lose to 8bitman like maybe a year or so ago so the win is getting pretty outdated. But to say that ESAM sucks against characters that Pikachu can't chaingrab is dumb. There is a video somewhere on youtube where ESAM like 3 stocks Stingers.
Stingers doesn't know :pikachu2: the way 8bit does. Eric's worst matchups are :rob:, :peach:, and :ness2: from my knowledge. Not saying he loses to characters he can't cg. He just struggles vs those weird ones in general. He still generally beats most of the players who use those characters (Except :peach: for whatever reason).

It's like me in the fact that I struggle hard vs :lucas:...I don't know why, but I suck vs :lucas: :(.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
From what I saw, Dill could def be considered a top 5 R.O.B. Even if that MU is bad for DK, even Holy didn't beat him that badly any game, and now he's playing Dill after having faced 2 top 5 R.O.Bs beforehand, I'd say lack of MU exp wasn't the issue.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I feel sad for Will lol. Every time someone gets a big win, it's always him. Poor :dk2:. Love Will <3.

Still, you have to give will some damn good props.

If you go to the top ten char vids and click on a video link, you'll see him surviving over 200% on his last stock. That's pretty stress-worthy.

From what I saw, Dill could def be considered a top 5 R.O.B. Even if that MU is bad for DK, even Holy didn't beat him that badly any game, and now he's playing Dill after having faced 2 top 5 R.O.Bs beforehand, I'd say lack of MU exp wasn't the issue.

If that's the case, then I wanna see more of him the guy plays good.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
This is why we need tier lists for the top 5. Some of the players that are in the top 5 are there because they place best with there character and not because they are actually the best with that character. This is a problem that happens more with lower tiered characters. Top level players can easily pick up many of these lower tier characters and easily place better than most players that are on these top 5 lists.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
This is why we need tier lists for the top 5. Some of the players that are in the top 5 are there because they place best with there character and not because they are actually the best with that character. This is a problem that happens more with lower tiered characters. Top level players can easily pick up many of these lower tier characters and easily place better than most players that are on these top 5 lists.
So you're saying you wish for a top 5 most skilled players of each character?

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
If certain players that don't main a certain character place better than a person who does, The tier list for that character should start at a lower tier than most other characters' tiers. This also works with the different skill levels within the tier.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
But still.

The people who don't main the character place higher. That is because they're more skilled with that character than others.

So that sounds pretty pointless. Still, I would be interested to see how it goes if it will be like that,

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
But still.

The people who don't main the character place higher. That is because they're more skilled with that character than others.

So that sounds pretty pointless. Still, I would be interested to see how it goes if it will be like that,
No. It just means they are just better players overall and rely more on reads and skill rather than their knowledge of the character. I think it makes sense to do this when you consider how much harder it is to get on the higher level top 5 lists than it is for the bottom top 5 lists.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I was just about to say that they're placed higher by thier reads rather than thier knowledge on the character's MUs after a moment of thought.

Sorry for the mess-up I had there, lol.

Still, how can we be so sure if they're playing well becuase of how well they read players?
Doesn't it take experience and etc of a character too?

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
Well, to get us started, this would be my top 5 diddy tier list

S tier
ADHD/Gnes

A tier

B tier
Vatobreak

C tier
Player-1/Big Lou

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Seagull u post with such authority like they are facts...

But yer posts are always wrong. Stingers is not number 1 in NC, I have beaten Kadaj, etc.
And stop clowning regions when yer region sucks too. U guys never win 1st in singles or doubles when OOS comes. And you guys only go to NC when Esam and I aren't there.
U guys only go to NC if you feel u have guaranteed money in singles and doubles.

Just let people play the game and stop calling people trash. It's not good for the community.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Seagull u post with such authority like they are facts...

But yer posts are always wrong. Stingers is not number 1 in NC, I have beaten Kadaj, etc.
And stop clowning regions when yer region sucks too. U guys never win 1st in singles or doubles when OOS comes. And you guys only go to NC when Esam and I aren't there.
U guys only go to NC if you feel u have guaranteed money in singles and doubles.

Just let people play the game and stop calling people trash. It's not good for the community.
Stingers is currently #1 in Nc. Kadaj and Esam aren't there and I haven't seen you attend one of their locals recently. I don't even know where you are (State-wise) at the moment.

Name when my region doesn't get 1st in dubs or singles at our own tourneys? When M2k/Esam come...? Yeah, my region must suck because two of the top 5 players in the country beat us. The freeest.

My region is only worst then Nj/Ny, Texas, Fl, and SoCal. NorCal is about as good as Md/Va and then below us is NE and then the rest.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
I was just about to say that they're placed higher by thier reads rather than thier knowledge on the character's MUs after a moment of thought.

Sorry for the mess-up I had there, lol.

Still, how can we be so sure if they're playing well becuase of how well they read players?
Doesn't it take experience and etc of a character too?
Sometimes it's just really obvious. Some examples are Ally's Pit and Vinnies's Zelda. If these guys can place better than top 5 players, then maybe those players shouldn't be considered as the top players of their character's metagame.

Jebus, you got your B's and C's mixed up.
I don't think so

sorry for the double post

Player-1

Smash Legend
I post my wins like every 2 pages when a diddy list discussion pops up, I don't have to repeat myself. My wins are better than vato's and he doesn't even use full diddy lawlz.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Stingers is currently #1 in Nc. Kadaj and Esam aren't there and I haven't seen you attend one of their locals recently. I don't even know where you are (State-wise) at the moment.

Name when my region doesn't get 1st in dubs or singles at our own tourneys? When M2k/Esam come...? Yeah, my region must suck because two of the top 5 players in the country beat us. The freeest.

My region is only worst then Nj/Ny, Texas, Fl, and SoCal. NorCal is about as good as Md/Va and then below us is NE and then the rest.
Oh well if you mean people currently going to the tourneys then yea.

All I'm saying is you guys aren't all that special to be trash talking other communities.
In my eyes all that matters is first place and you guys don't achieve that. So leave people alone

And please don't start talking about any of yall's results. Yall's community has been traveling on the national level since the beginning(08). Any impacts is expected.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Oh well if you mean people currently going to the tourneys then yea.

All I'm saying is you guys aren't all that special to be trash talking other communities.
In my eyes all that matters is first place and you guys don't achieve that. So leave people alone
Of course I meant people going to tourneys. Who includes inactives or people not even there anymore o_O?

Who do WE (Md/Va) trash talk? I trash talk, but what I said holds true. If someone wants to tell me that Nc, Az, Pa, and Oregon are good regions then so be it, but it never holds true. Md/Va isn't amazing, but we're better then those 4 regions easily...

I speak the truth because I'm a realist.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
I post my wins like every 2 pages when a diddy list discussion pops up, I don't have to repeat myself. My wins are better than vato's and he doesn't even use full diddy lawlz.
You guys might be tied if it comes down to just Diddy results when I really think about it. What would be your top 4 diddy tier list?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I do think md/va is great. But that's mostly because chu's my idol, lol.

Still, there's a lot of great players over there. Especially poyo.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I suppose you do know who poyo is?

Kawaii poyo? The MK/Kirby player that was ranked 10th in the current md/va pr?

Did you literally think I was talking about chicken, lol?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I suppose you do know who poyo is?

Kawaii poyo? The MK/Kirby player that was ranked 10th in the current md/va pr?
O trust me, I know who Poyo is. I'm in Md/Va at like 7th at the moment (Mostly because I only attended Apex in the season and just made it out of pools. I was 6th and 4th at one point in time).

I don't know why you brought his name up among our top players of all people. He's getting better, but our top players are Lie, Logic, ChuDat, Coney, Omni (Inactive till August cause of exams), myself, Boss, and Junebug. We also have Luckay, Poyo, Noid, Pink Fresh, and a few other good people not ranked. Neo could come back again. Who knows...

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Of course I meant people going to tourneys. Who includes inactives or people not even there anymore o_O?

Who do WE (Md/Va) trash talk? I trash talk, but what I said holds true. If someone wants to tell me that Nc, Az, Pa, and Oregon are good regions then so be it, but it never holds true. Md/Va isn't amazing, but we're better then those 4 regions easily...

I speak the truth because I'm a realist.

Dude u need to achieve the will of fire. Uplift yer fellow smashers and strive to be the best. My point is u are trash talking/calling other regions **** when your own region isn't anything special.

It doesn't matter if you are better than the other 4 regions. If your not number 1, you have no right to down talk the others.

This thread is a beacon of hope for many smashers. They strive to make it on the list or get a certain placing. Leave them be and don't call them ***** or say they don't matter.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Dude u need to achieve the will of fire. Uplift yer fellow smashers and strive to be the best. My point is u are trash talking/calling other regions **** when your own region isn't anything special.

It doesn't matter if you are better than the other 4 regions. If your not number 1, you have no right to down talk the others.

This thread is a beacon of hope for many smashers. They strive to make it on the list or get a certain placing. Leave them be and don't call them ***** or say they don't matter.
I can talk down on anyone cause I'mma baller. Plus, it's all in good natured fun. If they want to MM me for calling them trash and beat me then kudos to them. I'm nothing special.

And 1st of what? The country? Md/Va? USA?

Edit: Be right back, shower. Add more fuel to the fire someone.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
USA...u guys have no Top players(players who place in the money OOS in singles consistently). U guys are all high level players. NC has Esam for the four years he is in college. A top level singles player. I am a top level doubles player.

So with that said you guys will NEVER beat NC in singles or doubles. So right now u guys are worst than a trashy region. What does that make yall?

Now that is ballin!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
O trust me, I know who Poyo is. I'm in Md/Va at like 7th at the moment (Mostly because I only attended Apex in the season and just made it out of pools. I was 6th and 4th at one point in time).

I don't know why you brought his name up among our top players of all people. He's getting better, but our top players are Lie, Logic, ChuDat, Coney, Omni (Inactive till August cause of exams), myself, Boss, and Junebug. We also have Luckay, Poyo, Noid, Pink Fresh, and a few other good people not ranked. Neo could come back again. Who knows...

I guess it was in a friendly way then? Since he's mostly willing to to go Kirby rather than MK at some point. He's pretty cool, IMO.
I mean that's just me lol, I call a lot of people cool.

And since he's in the Kirby community and stuff, I had to say that he is great. I'm just nice.like that. :p

So with that said you guys will NEVER beat NC in singles or doubles. So right now u guys are worst than a trashy region. What does that make yall?

Now that is ballin!
That's a tad bit overboard, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom