• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassio

Smash Master
OFF TOPIC AS FUUUUUUUUUCK

But yeah, when the **** did I become "Mr. Consistency?" It's news to me every time I hear it in commentary @_@
iirc youve placed top 8 at every national youve been to but 3, and 2 of those 3 you got 9th. lol.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Lol you should ask Ally why he doesn't come to SoCal.
It's just Larry and maybe Mikehaze ( I feel more comfortable) The rest of WC don't scare me a single bit and I'd prob win over most of em (Haven't played RB) Larry is the one who scares me the most now.

I came for Genesis 2 lol and I'll be back for Genesis 3, not going for locals, that's stupid.

iirc youve placed top 8 at every national youve been to but 3, and 2 of those 3 you got 9th. lol.
He got 17th at Whobo or 13th.

My worst was 25th I think? or 17th at MLG DC cuz I got DQ'ed and had to play Havok right away x.x

Cassio

Smash Master
yeah ESAM did bad at WHOBO but I figured everyone just knew that.
I came for Genesis 2 lol and I'll be back for Genesis 3, not going for locals, that's stupid.
Thats not the same as SoCal :I. Im not trying to be a hater, but I think our top players have earned our region enough respect that being capable of winning an event out here is significant. You so well otherwise though that it doesnt matter too much if you havent done well in SoCal.

You should go to revelations.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration

Thats not the same as SoCal :I. Im not trying to be a hater, but I think our top players have earned our region enough respect that being capable of winning an event out here is significant. You so well otherwise though that it doesnt matter too much if you havent done well in SoCal.

I've done well what are you talking about lol the only time I got messed up was at Active2Gamers, I've gotten 1st/2nd all the time in the WC losing to ADHD in winners at G2, other than that, Mikehaze at Evo (Still beat him back) and Mike/Larry at A2G. Enough with the meatriding WC hasn't done that much damage to me than EC has done -_-. EC is the gayest and better coast.

I keep hearing about Genesis 3! When the heck is that tourney!? Last I heard that series was dead!!!
next summer. It's coming.

cassio aka the truth aka tag aka meatrider extraordinaire
lmao new picture

Edit: not saying WC can't beat me, yes they can definatly beat me, but they're no kryptonic.

Cassio

Smash Master
I've done well what are you talking about lol the only time I got messed up was at Active2Gamers, I've gotten 1st/2nd all the time in the WC losing to ADHD in winners at G2, other than that, Mikehaze at Evo (Still beat him back) and Mike/Larry at A2G. Enough with the meatriding WC hasn't done that much damage to me than EC has done -_-. EC is the gayest and better coast.
lol, well I did say socal not WC. But I agree.
Its pretty funny how no top WC players have to come ib here wen they have cassio
;)

Cassio

Smash Master
Dem character attacks >.> lol. Most of them dont even bother to read this thread except to maybe laugh at it once in awhile, but Im pretty sure theyd have my back on most of what I say.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931

You could say that about any strong state really lol. Socal's not the only strong region there is, or has ever been, in Brawl. It's not the "crown jewel" of the meta. If we're gonna meatride a region for Brawl, it's hands down EC. From start to finish.

(Socal still obviously strong don't get your damn panties in a bunch, Socal's got more talent cram packed into 1 area than most places)

My **** has never been harder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PEEPEEEEEEE

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
I'm having an issue with this:

Snake:
Ultimate Razer
Ally

Havok
Fatal
MVD

Falco:
DEHF
Shugo

Bloodcross
Kismet
SK92

It seems obvious to me that Ally is a better Snake than UltimateRazer in results and significant wins. At the same time, I'm sure UltimateRazer using Snake more often is a reason for his placement. But with this same logic, how unoften DEHF goes to tournaments should count against him and probably put him under Shugo.

Ally is best Snake, Larry is best Falco. UltimateRazer is best "pure Snake player" and Shugo is best "pure Falco and consistent tournament attendance currently" player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom