• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
I thought the results to be in Ally's favor. I was wrong. I wasn't going to search for hours on hours through all is brawl or whatever places for results just to make a one sentence claim. I figured someone else knew. I just watch Ally play, even when he's not trying as hard as he used to with Snake, and he plays better imo.

I'm not low on humility, I'm just irritated how the least important points become the ones addressed all the time on here. Even for something exact as frame data in character boards it takes like 5 posts to get to a nonsarcastic comment with information.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I thought the results to be in Ally's favor. I was wrong. I wasn't going to search for hours on hours through all is brawl or whatever places for results just to make a one sentence claim. I figured someone else knew. I just watch Ally play, even when he's not trying as hard as he used to with Snake, and he plays better imo.

I'm not low on humility, I'm just irritated how the least important points become the ones addressed all the time on here. Even for something exact as frame data in character boards it takes like 5 posts to get to a nonsarcastic comment with information.
I said you come across as being low on humility. I didn't say you were.

As for sarcasm? Welcome to the internet. That **** ain't nothing new. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Shifting the topic:

Mid tiers at WHOBO is going to display a lot of matches across a lot of characters we don't normally see. How much is the head to head between Illmatic's Peach and Ally's ROB going to weigh to people?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I doubt that people will care much in relation to this thread.

That said, I'll prove my worth.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King

It's because you sorta left yourself no margin of error

You just talked about something you were obviously misinformed in and presented it in a way that came off as the opposite

Don't really care, not gonna go through your posts highlighting **** but just saying.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
On an unrelated note: Nairo is absolutely scary when he plays with a little patience. I mean, don't get me wrong, his aggressive playstyle invokes fear in general (as he said in the SKTAR interview), but when it's a little controlled (such as vs M2K) and the reads become more apparent...like daaaamn lol.

Razer has one of the safest playstyles I've ever seen, it's like he's Gnes...only with Snake instead of Diddy.

Anti still a boss. :denzel:Mr. BAITS:denzel:

MJG > Kingtoon imo, if only due to activity level.

/RandomBabble

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
scumbag KT

"are you implying he (MJG) is better than me?"

"i know he is better than me, but are his wins better than mine?"

whelp.

Dcold

Smash Lord
Eh, you may be right since I can't account for which wins were as MK and which were as TL for MJG's wins. But I'll get a list of the couple I can find that are relevant.

Will, GIMR, Bloodcross, Holy, Tin Man, DeLux, Raziek, TO Joe, Jebus, TKD, SK92

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
ikno MJG is better than me. but please tell me some wins he have that outclass mine.
Well my record vs you is 1-0 and my record against MJG is something like 1-10.

Undeniable proof right there.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Getting advice =/= to being lesser than those players, that's just top players sharing knowledge with each other

Bad troll is bad

C.J.

Smash Master
Getting advice =/= to being lesser than those players, that's just top players sharing knowledge with each other

Bad troll is bad
Pretty much this. Mike used to text me questions about Marth stuff and Ramin and I talk about all kinds of Marth things, trading advice all the time.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
Eh, you may be right since I can't account for which wins were as MK and which were as TL for MJG's wins. But I'll get a list of the couple I can find that are relevant.

Will, GIMR, Bloodcross, Holy, Tin Man, DeLux, Raziek, TO Joe, Jebus, TKD, SK92
if these are the wins u gonna bring up to say this man is better than me then i must suck. only one on there viable is TKD

Dcold

Smash Lord
Well if your wins are better then by all means claim your spot, like I said, those are the ones I found quickly (I couldn't namesearch MJG in results thread for some reason). I don't think any of those players there (besides GIMR, no offence) are wins that anyone would just say lulEZ, and even then I wouldn't say GIMR is the easiest of wins.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
I have defeated the most dangerous of snakes with ease

I have okie doked countless victims

I have upb'd where no TL has upb'd before

I am the hero of time embodied into a black man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom