• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's The Point

Smash Master
A video of him losing and switching to MK doesn't really help. I'm leaving him on as 4th for now but he's getting close to being on the list for reasons Anti would have been on the Wolf list. Also the no results thing.

MintyFlesh is taking 5th because he has results of doing decently in NY/NJ. Though he has MK next to his name every time and I don't know when he uses MK.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
I don't get it...if you admit you realize that zex doesn't have results with Marth then why would you leave him on the list o_o

also you should not have removed Raziek because he has results from Nova Scotia tourneys as we just discussed...if you want to put minty on the list then leave him as 5th and put Raziek as 4th (Idk why you don't want Shaya on the list...the rules permit him to be on it and he's been doing amazingly in tourneys like Revelations, where he beat Pelca)

What's The Point

Smash Master
Raziek has results, but Minty's are better.

And yeah, I guess I should just kick off Zex. I want to avoid making this a "**** you WC" list but god damn do WC hate results.

Shaya lives in Australia.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Honestly I have the same problem with Kadaj, Minty, and Zex that P1 has with Lie...we should give more credit to people who use their mains OFTEN and don't just switch to MK in bracket for an easy win when it would have been 10x harder with Marth. By doing this, they can end up playing someone higher in the bracket who may be a better player but worse against Marth...when they used MK to make it to that point. Yes Shaya lives in Australia, but he's been to a million tourneys in the U.S. and I imagine he's still here.

edit- thanks. this list is good imo if you don't want Shaya, I guess I understand not wanting him since he would probably only be temporary

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I was posting the video to show a point earlier I made that he only goes marth til he loses so idk who he actually beats with him.

Mr. R would go on the list before shaya, although both of them probably would make it, but neither being in the US anymore doesn't really make it matter I guess.

Tony T

Smash Ace
WTP if you want all of my results from 2009 -2010 search for SonicFalco that was my old name but from 2010 - Now, search for Tony T, I have some wins but my loses are worth more than my wins tbh I'll post up later today but I'm trying out for #5 :lucario:. Anything to take James G off the list.

N3xU5

Smash Apprentice
Few things that are pretty ridiculous
1. Vatos wins are not worse than the other diddys, the **** you talking about.

Vatos wins on mike and sk92 alone are honestly better than anything lie or zinoto has, and you discrediting his other wins because you dont follow west coasr scene. Pitbull (who hes beaten 3 times) was ranked in socal with wins like havok and such. Oyeah, and vato also beat havok in crews if that counts for anything

Anuar was taken off the olimar list... wtf.

He placed 2nd at an e4u regional within the past 6 months beating leepuff z mikehaze boa etc. and than still has the national win on gnes at genesis 2 (which counts due to rules because of the fact that it was a national)
He obviously has more wins that i cant think of off the top of my head, but those alone are better than dentis and certainly logics.

Kiraflax should not be under chibo or stingers. His wins on z sk92 (twice) and has a 5$ mm he beat pelca in which was uploaded and fatal ( not uploaded unfortunately) and he still has wins on zex and shaky from back at genesis (should count due to its national status) Also i was only lsiitng his rob wins, he has others with pit obviously.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
mm's dont count. and chu and boss and kadaj > sk92. beating shaky at genesis is legit. but im better. and I beat z at apex. thats all I need :cool:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Get off your high horse, lol.

Also, I think there's a potential that Yummy is gonna get on Top 5 (for :kirby2:). Still looking into that.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration

Vatos wins on mike and sk92 alone are honestly better than anything lie or zinoto has, and you discrediting his other wins because you dont follow west coasr scene. Pitbull (who hes beaten 3 times) was ranked in socal with wins like havok and such. Oyeah, and vato also beat havok in crews if that counts for anything

He placed 2nd at an e4u regional within the past 6 months beating leepuff z mikehaze boa etc. and than still has the national win on gnes at genesis 2 (which counts due to rules because of the fact that it was a national)
He obviously has more wins that i cant think of off the top of my head, but those alone are better than dentis and certainly logics.

Kiraflax should not be under chibo or stingers. His wins on z sk92 (twice) and has a 5$ mm he beat pelca in which was uploaded and fatal ( not uploaded unfortunately) and he still has wins on zex and shaky from back at genesis (should count due to its national status) Also i was only lsiitng his rob wins, he has others with pit obviously.
WC bias at it's finest.

Zucco

Smash Master
Kai should be a top 5 sonic, while he does go diddy, I'm pretty sure some of his big wins on nj/ny have been with sonic, someone should check into that with a bit more depth.

mm's dont count. and chu and boss and kadaj > sk92. beating shaky at genesis is legit. but im better. and I beat z at apex. thats all I need :cool:
ummm no... chu>sk92 but sk92>boss and kadaj at least singles wise.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Kai should be a top 5 sonic, while he does go diddy, I'm pretty sure some of his big wins on nj/ny have been with sonic, someone should check into that with a bit more depth.

ummm no... chu>sk92 but sk92>boss and kadaj at least singles wise.
Who does he beat with Sonic? I'm genuinely interested in this. No offense to him, but I didn't know he had big wins at all , let alone with Sonic.

Lol it would be funny if whatever he has puts him over all these people fighting for 3rd-5th Diddy.

Player-1

Smash Legend
We had an extensive discussion in the stream chat and we agreed diddy list should be

1. Keitaro
2. Justin809
3. Sails
4. Player-1
5. JPiscrazy

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
Hard to say
nairo gets demoralized if sent to losers and doesn't play as well as winners sometimes
M2K tends to play more efficient when he feels he is behind and clutches

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Honestly I have the same problem with Kadaj, Minty, and Zex that P1 has with Lie...we should give more credit to people who use their mains OFTEN and don't just switch to MK in bracket for an easy win when it would have been 10x harder with Marth. By doing this, they can end up playing someone higher in the bracket who may be a better player but worse against Marth...when they used MK to make it to that point. Yes Shaya lives in Australia, but he's been to a million tourneys in the U.S. and I imagine he's still here.

edit- thanks. this list is good imo if you don't want Shaya, I guess I understand not wanting him since he would probably only be temporary
This post angers me. It isn't by any means "easy" to win with :metaknight:, but it'll probably be easier to win vs certain characters with :metaknight: compared to :marth:.

@Dcold: You should've come to the tourney to see me lol. I was on the stream commentating a bit and playing.

All I want to do is fight :metaknight:s, :marth:s, and other bad characters. Always have to fight boring ones like :diddy:, :falco:, :olimar:, and :popo:.

:018:

:phone:

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion

lol nexus.
I wasn't aware sk92 was considered a better win than ally.

Anuar doesn't enter ****, but he probably would be the third best NA olimar. At the same time if you don't have results you don't get to stay on.
results from like a year ago don't mean as much currently.

On top of that only substantial mms count. that =/= 5 $

I would understand an argument for Vato being 4th/5th best diddy (iirc he beat mikehaze last tournament) but Zinoto certainly has better wins than Vato does.

/wcunbias

Nairo

Banned via Administration
Hard to say
nairo gets demoralized if sent to losers and doesn't play as well as winners sometimes
M2K tends to play more efficient when he feels he is behind and clutches
yea i always say i play like **** from losers lol but i wont take away win from player i lose to in losers they win thas it x:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom