• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

napZzz

Smash Hero
ally still the best snake even though he barely uses him. whatever he's done recently with snake probably compares with/beats whatever razer has done

ally #1

FireFly

Smash Lord
Where is Shugo from? Today I was wondering what other good Falcos there are out there besides DEHF, SK92, and Rain? Those are like the big 3 and you don't really see any GOOD Falco mains in the US. Falco is such a good character, more people should play him! I guess everyone has that feeling that they will never be as good as Larry or something :(

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Shugo is extremely good and Razer is #1 Snake, sorry napZzz

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The Wolf list could use an update as well. AC is pretty much inactive at this point and results of him since about half a year are rare.

1.) Kain
2.) Holms
3.) Seagull / Choice
4.) Seagull / Choice
5.) Camaman / MegaRobMan

imo

:059:

milesg2g

Smash Champion
If you have a update you want me to consider please confirm each spot for the corresponding players. There won't be any ties for a placing.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Why would Holms be above me? I don't understand that at all.

Mcpeepants for 5th though. He's better then Camaman and MRM.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
whatever happened to jumpman? He was a pretty good wolf from what I remember.
Idk I've been wondering too. But yeah I'm thinking of adding Sparta Kick and possibly McP but idk.

please take off meep >_>

and i'm better than cheese :troll: but no troll
lol

I think Smoom is the third best ICs.
I sooooo agree, and have for awhile, but I can't let my personal opinion get in the way of the thread. We've gotta compare so it's fair.

Compare so it's Fair.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Idk I've been wondering too. But yeah I'm thinking of adding Sparta Kick and possibly McP but idk.

lol

I sooooo agree, and have for awhile, but I can't let my personal opinion get in the way of the thread. We've gotta compare so it's fair.

Compare so it's Fair.
Do you even pay attention to results? SK uses :snake: you clown...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom