• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
I would definitely add these changes.
1. Fow for number 1 ness
2. Mekos for number 1 lucas
3. Ally for either number 1 or 2 wario
4. This Japanese exchange student for top 3 falco named philup in WC(if he can be counted)
5. J-band should be moved up to 2nd or 3rd.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
It's tough to call changes around here.

Not sure what to say for the Sonics right now, but either way, I don't wanna give my insight on the matter, least I sound like I'm being biased or something.

I think it's better to let others speak for you, just as I speak for other players from my observations. Krystadez too good though. Just sayin'

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
For the Wario top I want to suggest Buff - Mostly known as Waymas...

he's just been National Champ in Mexico for 5 TIMES IN A ROW!!!

and I'm pretty sure some have already played him on wifi at least... He's got the AllisBrawl's Best Wario Medal...

If you need some "evidence" or something here are some vids

AllisBrawl's Best Wario Tourney
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QebQ_7sq8-U

Smash Mex 9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9cAgMpUphA

Smash Mex10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru0Mpq0bPiM

Smash Mex11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChN34XbxioI

Flan Mex
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry7elSKxX48

Every vid is the first match from the sets... You should really, REALLY considerate including him... he wins tourneys!!!

You should/can ask ANY Mexican player about him xD
should I think my first post was ignored??

or at least you could say something or why not taking Waymas into consideration =_=

milesg2g

Smash Champion
should I think my first post was ignored??

or at least you could say something or why not taking Waymas into consideration =_=
No it wasn't ignored.

We've gotta make some changes on this list since G2.

Idk where to put Ally on Wario, Smoom needs @ least 3rd on IC's, idk if Zex should go higher on Marth, I also think Silly Kyle should go up, and a few other changes. So we've just gotta discuss the changes.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I haven't seen any results for hunger in the longest time he should probably just be removed, kryst should go above blue rogue, Ally could be added as #2. IDK why zex would be above mikehaze, he advanced through most of the bracket with MK.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Arty is a MW falco.

Hmm Taylor I'm not sure how serious you were, but as much as I love Danny's play he has no results that compare to the people on the list or the ones that Mav just mentioned lol. He hasn't even been out of state yet. We can see what he's made of at KTAR6 though x3

:rosalina:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Arty is a MW falco.

Hmm Taylor I'm not sure how serious you were, but as much as I love Danny's play he has no results that compare to the people on the list or the ones that Mav just mentioned lol. He hasn't even been out of state yet. We can see what he's made of at KTAR6 though x3

:rosalina:
I was just kidding. DJ Jack gonna have to prove himself first.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
lol u can say bias for myself. Someone else can vouch for me. But as for Fow. At genesis 2 he placed better than shaky in everything and even beat shaky in tourney. Those are the facts. Shaky is my boy too. But Fow is number 1 and Shaky is number 2.

As for myself lol. Everyone who plays me tells me that. And I believe it too based off of what I have seen from the other lucas players. For some small facts I'm the only lucas player to take out Mike Haze's marth(money match), zex's marth(tourney), and Kadaj's marth(tourney). But yer right let someone else speak for me... :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
mekos is pretty legit

although i dont even know 5 lucas total so I dont have any room to be naming off a top 5 :laugh:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
lol u can say bias for myself. Someone else can vouch for me. But as for Fow. At genesis 2 he placed better than shaky in everything and even beat shaky in tourney. Those are the facts. Shaky is my boy too. But Fow is number 1 and Shaky is number 2.

As for myself lol. Everyone who plays me tells me that. And I believe it too based off of what I have seen from the other lucas players. For some small facts I'm the only lucas player to take out Mike Haze's marth(money match), zex's marth(tourney), and Kadaj's marth(tourney). But yer right let someone else speak for me... :)
Not to put your Falco friend down or anything. But I beat Shaky too... lol

Flayl

Smash Hero

FOW uses MK as a secondary.

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
No it wasn't ignored.

We've gotta make some changes on this list since G2.

Idk where to put Ally on Wario, Smoom needs @ least 3rd on IC's, idk if Zex should go higher on Marth, I also think Silly Kyle should go up, and a few other changes. So we've just gotta discuss the changes.
oh ok thanks and sorry for thinking that, it's just that anone said something about it or related... I really hope he's included I mean I watched Genesis 2 stream and watched only ally's and krystedez' warios and Waymas is better imo.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Krystadez definitely deserves a spot amongst the Pits for this, big time.

And I might as well throw this one out there for myself (know I just said to let others speak for me like others should for other players lol), but I went even with MikeHAZE despite him beating me 2-1 in our money match, and all matches with RAIN in the Sonic vs. Falco match-up were last stock, last hit in our money match also (though he 2-0'd me). Every game with X in my money match with him (he beat me 3-1) were the same as MikeHAZE's, last stock last hit, though that was a Sonic ditto lol.

I drowned in pools and choked big time when I know I could have made it to the second round, maybe even made bracket on my A-Game, but in the end, it is what it is. Started kicking *** a little too late just like the last Genesis. lol There's always Apex. I'll get 'em next time!

Richbrown trolled me mad hard game 2 of our money match though with NAir shenanigans. I loved it. LOL

I'm gonna stop before this starts turning into shoutouts of how much fun I had playing everyone.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm tired of seeing "should." "This person would be a good contender for X spot because" is a much better substitute, and doesn't make it look opinionated.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Not to put your Falco friend down or anything. But I beat Shaky too... lol
He was talking about FOW.
Also you have too much free time @ color.

FOW uses MK as a secondary.
Aside from using him against Shaky in pools I don't think he used MK any in bracket.

oh ok thanks and sorry for thinking that, it's just that anone said something about it or related... I really hope he's included I mean I watched Genesis 2 stream and watched only ally's and krystedez' warios and Waymas is better imo.
Waymas......................?
I beat his Wario with my wolf online looool.

Ven should be 1st for Zelda
No

bassem6

Smash Lord
I'll help you out for the wario list. Hunger has been inactive for a few months now I believe so in my opinion it should be...

1)Ally
2) kryst/bass/Malcolm
3)krystedez/bassem/Malcolm
4)krystedez/bassem/Malcolm
5) blue rogue

:phone:

I heard ally beat gnes with wario? Does anybody know if he has beaten anybody else that is notable? I just put
him at 1st because a lot of people are saying his wario is legit.

Edit: on 2nd thought Malcolm hasn't really been doing better than me and kryst so idk how I would rank the 3 of us. I honestly think we are on the same level.

King~

Smash Champion
why are yall putting Krys above Blue Rogue?

off the top of my head blue does better at MW tournies they both attend more consistently, Krys has outplaced him before sure, and hes better at the falco MU. Blue just won a tourney a few weeks ago beating Lain twice and Seagull and he's beaten Krys in tourney(they haven't played in while though, to be fair). being generous their even, but more realistically blue is slightly better.

just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom