• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Last edited by Meno; 12-06-2010

Every month from now on, I'm gonna come in here and call the rest of you out for flipping on me when I didn't update quicker than this. Still some hard double standards being run by you all.

MENO come back to meeeeeeeeeeeee

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Last edited by Meno; 12-06-2010

Every month from now on, I'm gonna come in here and call the rest of you out for flipping on me when I didn't update quicker than this. Still some hard double standards being run by you all.

MENO come back to meeeeeeeeeeeee
The salt levels...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yo I like Meno, but Imma start pouring some NA in here

Flayl

Smash Hero
You might say our expectations have been drastically lowered thanks to you.

But seriously, quit *****ing.

Laem

Smash Champion
we only have double standards because were mad jealous @ ur epic brawl and posting skills, DMG.
yo do u still have that post where u like type an entire paragraph consisting entirely of a black dude calling his white bro white names such as gandalf the white wizard? that post mighta been the best i ever seen xD

Top Bottom