• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
That is definitely one MU Trela needs a little work in (besides maybe falco imo), although admittedly he does a lot of good stuff still. That SL edgeguarding was **** though.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Brinstar ****s Sonic over it seems. BUT SO MANY HARD U-SMASH READS.

Two things:
1) Was that u-smash punish on Sonic's charged f-smash guaranteed?
2) OMG Spring->f-smash combo. DONE.
1. In that case, I think it was. But if he had charged it slightly more, I think sonic would have been safe.
2. Thats what i said, I wish that was in some way shape or form, anything close to practical
3. Lol. I remember when people used to think brinstar was a good stage for sonic, because he got stupidly situational invincible spindashes, and could wall jump off the middle of the stage

phi1ny3

Not the Mama

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Holy ****.
1st off, that match was really fun to watch, **** was fast and Bowser is in it. Amazing.
2nd, the Uair string by Illmatic gave me a boner.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Yeah I'm not sure that's completely legit lol. You should see the Jigglypuff combo Polt pulled off on Zigsta, it's amazing.

But yeah good stuff ot both players.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
People must not know jigglypuff much if they aren't used to seeing things like that.

Flayl

Smash Hero
if they knew jigglypuff they wouldn't get hit by that stuff either :p

PS: I have very little jigg experience and would probably be hit by it * 2

Boofy!

Smash Champion
the combo was.. just a combo, nothing too special or crazy about it.

the sing taking bowser out of his fsmash and swinging him halfway across BF did catch me off guard a lil though heheh

Boofy!

Smash Champion
I've seen jiggs do combos like that a million times, it was nice though. The peach string is just something I've never seen before, at least not so many times in a row.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'm curious, what makes the Peach UAir string different? Poltergust used at least 4 different kind of moves in that combo.
Uair string is much harder to pull off consistently. Jiggs air combo has been seen so many times already...only under a faster scope. It was mad cute though, don't get me wrong.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
haha im glad you guys liked my set with Zigsta

always fun playing him

Top Bottom