• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Geez, can't give a guy 1/4th of a year to get his **** together.

I see how it is.

I see.

Boofy, you should get on aim.

Tesh

Smash Hero
does this thread really even need an OP? I (and most people im sure) just sort of subcribe to this thread instead of hundreds of youtube channels. The best stuff winds up here and we all watch. Most of what is posted is just lulzy **** matches where 1 player screwed up bad. It wouldn't be in the OP anyway.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Someone just needs to update the thread continuously as videos are posted, not wait a month between updates because that just gives you more work which you won't feel like doing and then you keep procrastinating more and more.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
does this thread really even need an OP? I (and most people im sure) just sort of subcribe to this thread instead of hundreds of youtube channels. The best stuff winds up here and we all watch. Most of what is posted is just lulzy **** matches where 1 player screwed up bad. It wouldn't be in the OP anyway.
I somewhat agree, but then its a ***** and a half to try and go back and find a specific video...

I agree that the OP needs to be constantly updated, but I also acknowledge that that's a big time commitment for whoever wants that responsibility.

Dear Sakurai,

I've been working beside your company's flagship character for over 25 years. You should get your priorities straight and stop sucking the ***** of characters you designed.

Sincerely,
Bowser

P.S.: A giant penguin in a Santa costume, what the ****?
Dear Bowser,

I'm not sure I follow. Starfox and Fire Emblem have not nearly been around for 25 years! Oho! Tell you what though, next game I make you a trophy! And on top of that a sticker! Isn't that neat! WOW!

Sincerely,
Sakurai

P.S.: Penguins > Turtles
Come at me bro

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Geez, can't give a guy 1/4th of a year to get his **** together.

I see how it is.

I see.

Boofy, you should get on aim.
Well, it certainly took them long enough to whine about it. I don't update for 2 weeks, and it was like I crashed SWF and killed youtube, while taking a dump on the American Flag. I've never seen so many people upset.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, it certainly took them long enough to whine about it. I don't update for 2 weeks, and it was like I crashed SWF and killed youtube, while taking a dump on the American Flag. I've never seen so many people upset.
people have been complaining about meno for months...

Flayl

Smash Hero
lol

dont kid yourself

also quit *****ing

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
DMG, don't lie. We didn't complain because it was two weeks; it had at least been months. And learn to space back air.
That's not when big complaints first rolled out. First 3 months was fine, after that didn't update for 2-3 weeks and BAM. The revolution had begun.

Regardless, taking on OP of this thread is a lot less satisfying than you would imagine.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Neon, you beat Razer.

You beat Razer? .... You beat Razer. It wasn't like overwhelming or a outstanding show of gameplay.

You just ... beat Razer.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
It's also not very great when you post a video of your own play. There's more value when someone else enjoys it enough to post it on their own.

No offense intended

:rosalina:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Well it's the weekend now. Tournaments have finished so videos need time to be recorded. I'm not sure if I have anything interesting myself to put up this time around.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
That's not when big complaints first rolled out. First 3 months was fine, after that didn't update for 2-3 weeks and BAM. The revolution had begun.

Regardless, taking on OP of this thread is a lot less satisfying than you would imagine.
Especially when you aren't credited at all with it. >:O

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Id talk to Phiddlesticks before Vex about bowser at this point
Go ahead and do that lol, I don't really care if people believe me or not, I'll still state my opinion.

You still suck with Sonic like you always have, so I'll never take your opinion about the character anyway!

TheJerm

Smash Champion
^Danggg .. ****.

It's also not very great when you post a video of your own play. There's more value when someone else enjoys it enough to post it on their own.

No offense intended

I agree.. unless you did some sickkk ****. Like Boss posting "reason why chu quit" video.

Top Bottom