• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
i think i've only played treble and you guys are at like every event i go to lol

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
didnt kno u guys had a thread lol. good stuff at the biweekly. sorry bout our moods and the way we played....the setting was just ugly lol. if we ever go to another TSA thing i'll be sure to play u all wit my main cuz i only played the samus (treble)in crew battle but wit fox. u guys should def come to our tourny. i'll let ya kno when we get a date.
Will do Ace. You guys are definitely mad cool. I just wish we had a good chance to get to know you guys. I know you were upset about some things, so it's no hard feelings. Gonna try hard to make it to your event. :)

DJs Mario is too good btw!

EDIT: I can't make it. I forgot I'll be MIA until May. Hopefully the rest of the crew can. :)

mog87

Smash Ace
Id just like to add that Iro and Ragnarok online is possibly the gayest game on the market, sorry for spamming your thread but that game is seriously wack....that is all.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Id just like to add that Iro and Ragnarok online is possibly the gayest game on the market, sorry for spamming your thread but that game is seriously wack....that is all.

Iro and Ragnarok are two different games now? Did I miss something?

Btw, these kids are having a Naruto tourn at Rutgets, bushchsch campus. They're gonna run a small side SSBM tourn too, nothing huge, and certainly not worth the effort to drive there, but hey, w/e.

April 13th. If you guys wanna come, just give me a call, and I'll give ya info and stuff.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
yes lets try to get Me, NJz Finest, bass, and treble on the list by the end of the season lol

Eggm

Smash Hero
Treble/bass would really be unbalanced in the unranked tourny, which i think is a stupid idea btw..

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
I won't be around for a little while anyway. It's all good with me. :)

Someone needs to do something about this ******** weather though. I've been sick like 10 times in the past 6 months.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I won't be around for a little while anyway. It's all good with me. :)

Someone needs to do something about this ******** weather though. I've been sick like 10 times in the past 6 months.
QFT so have i... D:

Eggm

Smash Hero
Spammer the next time we are at the same venue we have to do link vs yoshi, I keep hearing about how legendary your link is lol.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Mark, treble is thinking of coming, can box house him too? Also is the crews at mow's still state? If not well have a full 4 person crew. :)

Eggm

Smash Hero
Absolutely, are you guys going to mow's? If you are we can do it there provided treble comes hes still iffy, if not at the next TSA biweekly. :)

Renth

Smash Hero
:tired:

For those of you i met before, it was nice to see you again
for those i met great to meet you, It seemed everytime Eggm and i tried to do friendlies we got interrupted somewhere.

Sensei

Smash Lord
You guys should join TSA; that way, our hot and amzingness will multiply to another degree and create a better better world for everybody. Also, we would we totally own NJ/*cough*EC*cough*, yea xP

Eggm

Smash Hero
Moo's got a new vid up, its amazing, i'll edit this post and link it, his yoshis awesome he has to steal more stuff from the yoshi book of eggm tho. :)

No thanks everyone we'll stay the tunes and all main FALCO. xDDDDDD

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
lol the yoshi book of eggm? did you mean it like the cactuar book of marth? because the way you stated it is that...

yoshi has a book, that is about eggm and his lifestyles. :p

looking forward to that vid.

Top Bottom