• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Brawl tourney's suck, they are no talented pieces of garbage, for stupid diseased people, that can't play melee, to gloat and lick their own balls in pride. Let me tell you something, if I hosted a Brawl tourney, I would simply do pools and add in, 4 level 9 computers, in everyones bracket and I bet you that they would be strong enough to take out Bum, DmBrandon and basic sausage.

It is impossible to get amazing good in a co.ck, pen*s, scissors game and people not going to travel accross the state to get their balls tickled with this garbage game. Have a tourney with Brawl and Melee but the trick is, you have to place good in Melee to be able to join the brawl one. th eonly one that would make it is freaking Bum because he likes to make you look stupid, eat your children and occationaly bite mens ears off. Whatever, you go ahead and play your crap game, DO IT! lets see for how long you filthy magnetic rodents.

Sorry guys, I am just fustrated that the Tunes is out of Tuna.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Lmao, placing well in melee singles to enter brawl tournament is awesome.
I agree with this notion lol. You know what makes me sad, Eggm? You and I were talking about how we still love melee and brawl sort of sucks now, but if Brawl ever dies out and melee comes to replace it again..There will never be any new players. All the scrubs who sucked and got ***** at melee are in love with Brawl now and are playing it to death so that they can place high in tournaments & feel good. Most of them will never come back to melee to get *****...Why should they? They're good at Brawl. -_-

I hope melee comes back soon...;_; lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
**** i miss melee ... i was watching some vids ... and its sooo good ... like tech chasing and stuff ... i miss tech chasing with samoose and jabbing fox and falco's forward B =( ... will this game ever return ??

rawrrr i want to play melee right now

mattakataka

Smash Cadet
its awesome that u guys are still talking about melee brawl discussion my honest opinion is that there should just be tourneys for both there two different too just choose one over the other so we should just hold tourneys for both

JFox

Smash Hero
I don't like the idea of hosting a tourney for both. I think they should be hosted separately cuz they are two different games. It just makes the tourney harder to run if two events are goin on at once, and its too time consuming to run them one at a time.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
brawl is such a ****ty game, god****it. Brawl replacing melee is the most depressing thing in history since the holocaust =(

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
If jimmy had two apples but replaced it with ramen, would he have tickled the lamb? I am not sure, this kind of question may seem stupid at first but after looking at it for a while, it will seduce and confuse you, it will also unlock the mysteries of the world and the reason why you enjoy smelling your own sh*t in the bathroom, because it is your fumes and no one can tell you not to or anything else. Enjoy my friends, enjoy what you do.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
If jimmy had two apples but replaced it with ramen, would he have tickled the lamb? I am not sure, this kind of question may seem stupid at first but after looking at it for a while, it will seduce and confuse you, it will also unlock the mysteries of the world and the reason why you enjoy smelling your own sh*t in the bathroom, because it is your fumes and no one can tell you not to or anything else. Enjoy my friends, enjoy what you do.
LMFAO

Too good... lol

I read that loling throughout the entire paragrah LOL

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
it didnt help me unlock the mysterys of why i love smelling my own **** in the bathroom...that is very mysterious though, i hate smelling ****, but i can stand my own, i actually look forward to it....very mysterious indeed....

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Tunes are going to the Tunes Tourney Sunday GO THERE!!!
Hey best friend, you never answer my Pms, do you like cheese or do you not like cheese, yes, that is the question. Has your love for cheese blinded your judgement? and forced you into some type of trauma, so you are unable to answer my question, about your obsessive cheese disorder?

Anyway Tunes, my feelings has been hurt and I need a hug or a luscious liquid. I was minding my own business until I shortly noticed a mentally challenged individual who probably thinks that he is a real "lizard". Me and a few other local smashers continued to point out his stupidity and then he threatened me to not post in his thread, I got angry and said lick my testicles and sooner than you think, Tope came in there and attacked me like a wild animal in heat and said he will destroy my parents offspring(which happens to be me) and urinate on my grave if he sees me post in the Atlantic Lizard thread again.

Cia

das kwl
its on the 27th?? cuz thats the Same day as s.tastrophe. melee tournaments are rare enough. for them to be on the same day.. ::sadness::

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If you go, yes! I'll make sure to clean the rust off of her VERY thoroughly so I don't let you down. She's easy to pick up, thankfully, due to me being so familiar with her.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
:)

Ya we should try to do good :)

But don't worry too much I'm not like gonna get mad if we don't do as good.

I just wanna have fun and play people I haven't played in a while. :lick:

I won't kill over a loss LOL

Top Bottom