• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Cia

das kwl
I'll low tier mm anyone. Great thing is I'm ****in SERIOUS BIATCHESSSSSSS. I miss melee.

<3 vanz, scar, eggm, and everyone in this thread.
SKLER!!!!!!!!!! we all miss the sacred game.. just give the brawl heads a little more time, they'll start to miss high speed gimps and combos.. lolz

and yeah.. i'm low tier money matching anyone :D

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Dude....something's up with my post....someone like edited it....I said the KO-ing count in Brawl not Melee, and then when I go to edit it...it says Brawl....what the phat?

Dude, I miss Melee so much, lol. I'm glad I got to play on Saturday...I just wish I had reason to play Peach. When you take all 4 stocks of BOTH of your opponents with Roy, you kinda lose that good feeling. Then when you 4-stock someone using your main, while you're using your third stringer....yeah....and I was Sandbagging....I felt horrible....like I betrayed Peach. I learned this Shiek, but not to kill Peach....I'm a horrible person. *curls up in the corner.*

VaNz....um....lesse....How about your Mewtwo vs. my....Pichu or Pikachu?

Edit: This thing is screwing up my posts. I'm gonna try something....the KOing count in melee not brawl

Edit 2: What the Phat!? My words get reversed....is this some sort of sick joke?

"Crank that Roy"

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
This morning, my mom cooked me some eggs. It made me dream about you......Eggm. ~insert slow song here~

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Tec....do you want me to smack you with a bag of ice now, or later? Oh, and I think I Dash->WD with Peach? It was weird, at least it sure as heck looked like it did in Melee. Can someone else confirm this with Brawl? It was weird, but I'm sure it's not possible....I still wanna know what that was though.

"Crank that Roy"

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
OMG VANZ $20 MONEY MATCH RIGHT NOW!!!

Your Sidekick vs my "Brolick" Kakee pants. Best of 5.

Neutral Stages only.

Also, Tec0 $10 Money Match.

Your random screaming vs. my random screaming. Best of 3.
Any stage allowed.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
OMG VANZ $20 MONEY MATCH RIGHT NOW!!!

Your Sidekick vs my "Brolick" Kakee pants. Best of 5.

Neutral Stages only.

Also, Tec0 $10 Money Match.

Your random screaming vs. my random screaming. Best of 3.
Any stage allowed.
Dammmmmmm sonnnnnnnzzzz

:( I think you and Kiwi can outscream me.

How bout instead we play brawl last person standing and didn't die of camping boredom MM?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Come to Rutgers and play me in Melee :)
I miss the RU crew I should go visit you guys one day maybe after my math exam ... maybe I dunno lol.

But everyone should be at RU if I go that means....

You, obviously
Eazy to gimp
Keitaro gets rested
Doyoung2rest
mogofcounterpicking
etc etc

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Wow... Sensei you go MMing around for everything lol... I wouldn't be suprised to see a random "French Toast eating MM? $100" lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
This guy is certainly the best at super metaknight brothers patience. Unbeatable.

So we should just all play melee like he said at RU, i'll go when you go tec. ;)
so i was eating cereal... and i was also reading this ... and ... well laughter+food in my mouth= wet keyboard ... >.>

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
WHO WANTS TO DO A $100 MM in Starcraft? Zerg are banned, lost temple only, best out of 5. Man up.
depends, do u use t or p? if u use p, ill do it

if u use t, im not doing LT only because LT is unfair for t. python though, sure.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
actually ill take it...if u were an anyone at sc id know who u were anyway so yeah...when?

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I'll still MM anyone at Jet Moto, the original. I welcome all who swear by "The Max" That they're good. Those people make me, LOL. >_> BTW, I've not played this game for yeas, but I'm still confident I'll win, :-p. I'll also MM anyone in a singing contest.....VaNz, I challenge you....$20 MM singing contest!!! Low Tier singing, of course.

Oh yeah....Melee...want to play....smashfest coming soon....yeah. ^_^

"Crank that Roy"

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im pretty confident nobody in the smash scene would beat me in SC.

its like a halo player beating me in melee, lol.

JFox

Smash Hero
i kinda doubt sensei was being serious, lol. He probably just said that cuz he knew you would come in here bragging about you SC skillz.

Or I could be wrong, and sensei is just an MM'ing lunatic.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
you're right, he won't do it =( LOL

hey i had to take the possible opportunity of someone not knowing >_>

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
i kinda doubt sensei was being serious, lol. He probably just said that cuz he knew you would come in here bragging about you SC skillz.

Or I could be wrong, and sensei is just an MM'ing lunatic.
I think Sensei was joking. I offered to MM his Bowser for $1000 on Poke Floats with Fox and he said he'd consider it.

Eggm

Smash Hero
If I enjoyed french toast i'd do it pocky, but we'd have to pickout a food we both like. :) Plank would most likely rock anyone from swf in starcraft lol.

Top Bottom