• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultimate Samus Video

Rhyme

Smash Lord
QFT. Mindgames + tech skill = WIN. So phanna has the tech skill part down.[/quote]

Yeah well...it depends. The top four in the tier list can combo most other characters using tech skill alone. Samus can't string together a combo like these others, so you need some mindgames.

I also used AR to put it as just me when recording for my "new" vid. Too good.
Syncing was ****. Ledge hop things got kinda boring tho. :p
Good stuff tho.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Awesome video phanna.

Come to texas in january for the huge tourny here and we will see who's samus is faster.

Mine or your's :).

Edit: Better yet, bring video stuff and we can have a tech skill show off duel thing. :).

Awesome video phanna.

Come to texas in january for the huge tourny here and we will see who's samus is faster.

Mine or your's :).

Edit: Better yet, bring video stuff and we can have a tech skill show off duel thing. :).
Aftermath's. >_>
btw

samus is slow anyways

Nigzel

Smash Ace
The only things missing are the extensions of the SWD.. other than that I think you've included and mastered almost all of Samus' useful techniques...

**** I love to see when people actually make something worth watching, especially when it comes from veterans!

D

Deleted member

Zelghandi or Enter the Samus, idk which one is better O_O

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Zelghandi or Enter the Samus, idk which one is better O_O
I think Zelghandi takes more tech skill, but is more repetitive. Enter the Samus has a huge variety.

That, and, Zelghandi could've been made with AR. I'm not saying it was; it could've been.

Saymus

Smash Apprentice
Phanna, I just wanted to say thanks for making this video, it's a good visual reference for Samus moves.

And I know you've been plugging it as much as possible in the Samus boards lol, but I think it's helping, so yeah.

orintemple

Smash Lord
That was amazing. Really nice video. It is expected that you would do great work Phanna, and have great footage. :) Some of the places where you timed the moves to the music was crazy.

Lol to stock canceling.:laugh:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Samus is not slow :(. She can out wavedash her missiles, has the least average lag on her aireals when l-canceled along with some other stuff like amazing platform dashes >_>.

Top Bottom