• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The West MI Thread / Make Plans Here - PM Tourney: Red Edition

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
YOOOOOO

nobody told me i was being recorded -______-

I would have gone green metaknight duh!! And i would have attempted unnecessary flashy tech skill that would have ended up with me sding and you winning the set :kobe:

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Lol, sarcasm? I can take it down if you actually want me to.

Bracket matches and MMs, I'll upload regardless unless they're embarrassing. Things like friendlies, I will ask, but bracket matches I'll just throw online.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Lol, sarcasm? I can take it down if you actually want me to.

Bracket matches and MMs, I'll upload regardless unless they're embarrassing. Things like friendlies, I will ask, but bracket matches I'll just throw online.
Nooo don't take them down lol I was kidding. I like watching your falcon too. That combo with the knee gave me am orgasm.

:phone:

Amity

Sadboi
Switch FC
SW-0822-7258-0511
ill be able to go im sure. Ill make juan come too. He might possibly be in puerto rico but ill ask
I cant wait to play you both again, it was so much fun and thank you for the really nice shoutout. It boosted my confidence like crazy and it means alot to me. ty ^^

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
I dunno if this is easier for anyone but if people want to find a way to east lansing then I could drive people from there. I mean there's always the Michigan flyer that goes from aa to el many times a day. I can always house people when needed, my apartment is comfy ^_^

rsr2

Smash Lord
Yeah I know it's been a while :p

But thanks to my new job, getting weekends off is next to impossible so going to tournaments will be tough. However practicing smash on Thursday's would be nice. I rarely get those off so I will see what I can do ^ _ ^

Also every Tuesday up here we do a fighting game night. We have literally every new fighting game out and we get a pretty good turnout of 15+ We mostly play Brawl and MK9 which is pretty legit. I have been mostly practicing for the GenCon tournament in two weeks.

But yeah I know I don't get on skype much. My computer blows so much now that if I get on it, it lags my computer hard and it sucks >_>

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Its Ok I don't ever go on skype anymore either. Also its good to hear you guys are getting practice up there and decent attendance

amiedema121

Smash Rookie
WHOA! west michigan smashers? Where have you been all my life? We have a small holland crew of 6-ish that have been itching to play others. PM me plz

What's The Point

Smash Master
I don't know when any of the things are but anything big enough I'll drive to. Preferably drive to EL then be driven to GR but that requires less than 2 people from AA or Tech coming with me.

However GR is probably the limit to how far I'll go.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
If I were you WTP i'd probably wait till another Skynet Tourney (unless you really want to play us) I know they said something about doing one in Septemberish but we'll see. Otherwise we just have small house tourneys planned.

fZk

Smash Lord
Kevin brings up a good point, I can do the same for the west MI people. If some of you ever want to come to something in AA you guys can drive to EL and we (me or Marco) can drive from there to AA. Marco would be good for this because he owns a van.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
^wtf is that post doing here?

anyways, im always down to host stuff but otherwise im also willing to drive people in my van from either east or west depending on where its being hosted. My van seats 7 and your car seats 5 kevin. So your 5 + me and juan = 7 ^_^

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
it does but the downside is my apartment is small compared to mason or lordys house. However my apartment leasing office has a big comfortable lounge with couches galore thats open 24 hours for people to come do whatever. So i guess thats a solution if there ever wasnt enough space. Nobody ever goes in their either. I just thought of that. hmm ill have to try that out next time

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I don't know when any of the things are but anything big enough I'll drive to. Preferably drive to EL then be driven to GR but that requires less than 2 people from AA or Tech coming with me.

However GR is probably the limit to how far I'll go.
You know you can count on me to fill a carspot if you're driving and need people.

Also wtf how Xyro end up here lmao.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Man if I had days off on weekends, I would love to come to a smashfest. >_> It's been ages and I would like to hang with you guys and give you free wins. It's super kawaii.

Also mine changing my character usage to just wolf. I don't really play G&W anymore : \

fZk

Smash Lord
I might be tempted to go depending on how work goes tomorrow and if there's enough people going. Keep me updated on the attendance.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
i cant go tomorrow sorry guys. Next time i promise <3

oh and Amity if you plan on making it out to a tourney anytime let me know ahead of time, i think youd make a great doubles partner.

Top Bottom