• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wolf Board Interview Thread! (Tekkie :3)

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
How far can I push my trolling to the point you will ban me?
I think it's best if I don't answer that >_>

Since the BBR thinks Fox has so much of it, how much "potential" do you think Wolf has hidden under that rugged fur?
A lot more than the BBR is currently aware of. Idk, Wolf is just such a solid character, it's strange to see him in a tier with a bunch of characters that have serious flaws. But in the end I feel like we collectively (as dedicated Wolf mains) have a fairly good grasp on Wolf's potential, but there's still some room left to develop his metagame. It's just that Wolf as a character is capable of so many different playstyles, idk. There's so many different tricks that I've seen each different Wolf player use, but nobody has put it all together yet. Either way, I (still) see Wolf as a viable contender in tournaments, and can only see things going uphill from here.

Ishiey, what do you prefer on nipples, if not butter. I am rather partial to peanut butter myself.

Ishiey, how do you feel about this woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE05Bv1e_fo&ob=av2e

The second question is extremely important, as it gauges what kind of yellow fever you have, so that we can get a proper diagnosis.
I'm actually not going to answer that one since this is going to be put in the OP lol

Meh... pop stars aren't really my type I guess :x

Am I the only wolf that has poked you on facebook?
Yep ;D

:059:

D

Deleted member

Do you watch any anime? Ever seen Wolf's Rain, and if so, did you cry(I sure did...)?

castorpollux

Smash Champion
have the asian girls on your facebook ever asked you why "jonny jenq" keeps liking their comments on your wall?

Choice

Smash Champion
have the asian girls on your facebook ever asked you why "jonny jenq" keeps liking their comments on your wall?
hahaha, darn i had no idea you were doing this. makes me want to be more active on fb.

what's your favorite stage?

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
jeez tekkie, that was a trick question wasnt it?

mmmm fried rice...

ish, what would you do for a klondike bar?

can you smell color?

why is golden sun so awesome?

i might spam the social thread with golden sun stuff as the day of reckoning approaches, not a question really, just a warning

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Do you watch any anime? Ever seen Wolf's Rain, and if so, did you cry(I sure did...)?
I decided a long time ago that anime is bad for my health. Saw a few episodes of Wolf's Rain a looooong time ago, it looked really good but never really kept up with it :x Only anime I've actually finished is FLCL which is six episodes lmao, but stuff like Samurai Champloo and FMA are pretty good and I've watched a fair share of each of them.

Nope. Once they do, join me in bear rolling them to hell and back? :bee:

hahaha, darn i had no idea you were doing this. makes me want to be more active on fb.

what's your favorite stage?
Depends I guess... Smashville and Battlefield are probably my preferred neutrals, Delfino/Halberd are pretty good, I'm love/hate with Brinstar, and Japes/Norfair **** ;D PS2 and PTAD are stages that I think I'll start liking more as I get more familiar with them.

how does abomasnowcario look like?
No idea, but if it looks anywhere near as bad as it sounds... :urg:

what's your major?
Undecided for now, probably materials science and engineering but I might also be a math major, or switch to neuroscience. Idk :dizzy:
I troll ishieymoro on smashboards AND FACEBOOK

IT'S SO SATISFYING!
Stop trying to get me to go to my high school homecoming dance lol, I have more important things to do :p

is white rice or yellow rice or fried rice better?
OBVIOUSLY ishieymoro WILL SAY YELLOW RICE IS BETTER
*facepalm* lol

White rice if you make it right :3

jeez tekkie, that was a trick question wasnt it?

mmmm fried rice...

ish, what would you do for a klondike bar?

can you smell color?
Plenty of things. Many of which I can't elaborate on here :x lol. But why do that when I can just buy some from the store instead?

Only when I'm really sleep deprived, I like blue-ish smells the most I'd say.

Choice

Smash Champion
what do you think is the coolest/most useful wolf discovery over the course of his metagame

who do you think is the best wifi wolf?

what does it mean to you to define someone as a wifi wolf?

how useful do you think that jump shine is?

ninja or pirate?

how many times have you been bear rolled?

In your opinion whats a good strategy for wolf in doubles ? Also whats a good partner for wolf ? Any specific strategies you use ?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
what about your game do you want to improve?

what about the game do you think holds u back from performing ur best?

do u hate being interviewed?

who do u feel represents wolf the best?

what r ur worst MU's?

do u think i get a kick out of asking u questions?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
chinese japanese or korean?
Depends on what you're asking about :3 I know way too many chinese people and barely any japanese, so I might be a bit biased. But needless to say I'm not complaining either way ;D

what do you think is the coolest/most useful wolf discovery over the course of his metagame

who do you think is the best wifi wolf?

what does it mean to you to define someone as a wifi wolf?

how useful do you think that jump shine is?

ninja or pirate?

how many times have you been bear rolled?

In your opinion whats a good strategy for wolf in doubles ? Also whats a good partner for wolf ? Any specific strategies you use ?
Most useful is spacing/zoning with bair and AC fair, along with jumpshine I'd say, because they keep us safe and **** hardcore regardless.

Idk since I don't keep up with wifi ;_;

Someone who uses Wolf on wifi?... lol screw 08 mentality, you don't have to spam fsmashes to be considered a wifi Wolf :p

Pretty useful. A lot of characters like to approach with aerials that aren't the most disjointed, jumpshine eats through that crap like a fat kid eats cake :bee:

Used to be a ninja, now I'm a pirate. But why can't we all just get along ;__;

Enough for it to never happen again :x lol

Wolf should be abusing his high air speed and ranged aerials to zone opponents in doubles imo. A good partner is someone like Snake or DK that can zone the groundspace well (or maybe even Link lol, team can't recover xD). Characters with fast groundspeed work well too.

what about your game do you want to improve?

what about the game do you think holds u back from performing ur best?

do u hate being interviewed?

who do u feel represents wolf the best?

what r ur worst MU's?

do u think i get a kick out of asking u questions?
My player skill/mindset. Whenever I lose it's because I got outplayed, no other reason. I know enough about the matchup but lose some of my knowledge when I'm playing and don't take advantage of all of my options. That and techskill lol... oh man my techskill... :urg:

Hmm... I don't really know, I'm not one to actually blame the game for my lack of **** :lick:

Not really lol, I need a distraction from all my work >___>

Best rep in terms of tournaments... is probably you, Choice, and Seagull, in that order. Because you go basiaclly all Wolf, Choice co-mains Falco, and Seagull uses MK forcing him to the end regardless :< lol in terms of who's the best Wolf rep outside of tournaments, JJ.

Worst matchups... probably TL. But like I said before, I feel my biggest problem is being outplayed moreso than the characters :x

No. But when JJ and Choice come up you will xD

castorpollux

Smash Champion
me and choice are never going to come up caz we're gonna vote for kain again

**edit**

are you lenient towards my trolling because i'm asian?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
me and choice are never going to come up caz we're gonna vote for kain again

**edit**

are you lenient towards my trolling because i'm asian?
No, I'm just a bad mod lol. That and we all love you so it's okay <3

Will you be my friend on facebook?
If you send me a friend request + message letting me know who you are + promise not to stalk/troll me like JJ then sure ;D

castorpollux

Smash Champion
No, I'm just a bad mod lol. That and we all love you so it's okay <3

If you send me a friend request + message letting me know who you are + promise not to stalk/troll me like JJ then sure ;D

kinetic, you should 'like' every asian girl post on his wall. AND THERE'S A LOT OF THEM

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Dammit JJ.

@ Auspher... I suck against MK lol. But it's really not that bad. Getting caught in tornado generally sucks but we have the tools to avoid it reasonably well, and dair camping doesn't work against Wolf either. Having a projectile helps too, especially on a stage like Japes where you can camp a side platform and keep blastering, and MK has to approach aerially so he can't PS and has crap mobility :3 :3 :3 Shuttle loop is a pain, but I feel like that's more about reading people and whatnot. Being offstage kinda sucks, it's pretty hard to avoid taking damage if the MK is intelligent. Idk, can't say it's too lopsided, as most people seem to think probably 6:4 MK at worst.

Choice

Smash Champion
man ish, everyone knows.

also, whats your favorite type of shoes?

Top Bottom