• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Worst Smash Character so far

MRbloke

Smash Cadet
hey i was just wondering who in your opinion is the worst character in Smash's short history.
im talking about all the games and not just brawl. In my opinion, gotta be Pichu.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Pichu was pretty bad indeed. But gotta say Cpt Falcon is pretty weak in Brawl aswell. Same goes for Ganondorf. But in all games, Pichu indeed.

M@v

Subarashii!
honestly, if pichu didnt hurt himself when he attacked, kirby would likely be worse. Kirby was absolute garbage in melee.

Frown

poekmon
Pichu was an electrified crap cake.

And don't you people dare mentioning SSB Samus. She would own Metaknight with that hitstun.

EDIT: Post 1,234. Funny.

Mashour2

Smash Apprentice

Lol, post 1234!

Anyway, like everyone else, the worst character in the entire series is pichu.

chris the brawler

Smash Ace
i have to say pichu, but Olimar is a close second. His up-spec is completely useless of the stage. Ivysaur is also pretty crappy but he can atleast change into a better character.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Worst in Smash 64: Link, or Jigglypuff.

Worst in Melee: Pichu.

Worst in Brawl: Pikmin & Olimar. Friggin' hard to control, and useless without Pikmins.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
N64: Definately Link. At least Samus had power and Jigglypuff had that awesome recovery...

Melee: Pichu. Even the developers threw Pichu in as a joke!

Brawl: Falcon, for obvious reasons.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
If you take the average ability of all the characters that have been in more than one game, it's Link, sadly enough.

And this is coming from a Link main. :(

Charizard92

Smash Champion
OK, the rather LONG list:

Worst in 64: Link
Worst in Melee: Pichu
Worst in Brawl: C. Falcon
Worst record for a veteran: Link (three games and he has yet to beat low tier, that's how bad his record is)

And as a bonus:
Best Record: Falco (so Far, Falco is the only character to be top tier 2 games straight, beating not only everybody, but the only Character with that good a record)
Best overall: Metaknight? (hey, people considered banning him, that has to show how good he is).

Frf

Smash Apprentice
Olimar hard to control? wut....Captain Falcon is much, much worse.

Although I have to say Link just because he's never been that good in any of the smashes.

Frozt

Smash Apprentice
lol at people saying gigglypuff in 64 and olimar in brawl...

Anyway...

64 - Link

Melee - Kirby

Brawl - Falcon

Overall - Link, maybe mewtwo... he didn't make it to the next game rofl

PinkPwnageFrenzy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinkPwnageFrenzy
I'd have to go with Roy. He was only put in Melee to promote his new game. Not to mention everything Roy can do Marth can do better. Well, except have fire.

Doesn't Pichu counter one of the higher tier characters?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I think the GD is really the only place I can judge by postcount very effectively.

Olimar really does suck I must say.

He's just SO USELESS OFFSTAGE!!

PennyRambergs

Smash Rookie
GANANDORF!! Hands down is probably the worst charactor for me (I'm not judging you if you like him I just REALLY DON'T LIKE HIM) He's just really slow and not effective ... also Marth

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
See, I'm taking this two ways. On one hand, there's Link, who DOES have his projectile game together, but has a poor recovery and, in my opinion, very telegraphed attacks. It's like all of his moves have a decent use, but none of them are exactly amazing, and he is far, faaar too easy to punish. I'm sorry, Link players, but it's ridiculous how Link can put up a strong fight, make one mistake, and die very fast to pretty much any character in the game. In some games, this applied to everyone, and especially Link - in Brawl, this applies to infinited characters, a few horrible match-ups, and a few poor characters, Link being one of them. He was buffed, but not in the right manner.

On the other, I'm tied between Pichu and Pokemon Trainer... or actually, I *hate* the stupid **** they come with. "HURT YOURSELF. STAMINA MODE." I mean, why the **** does the Pokemon company feel the need to add that stuff? Hell, even the Lucario thing was bad, but I can live with it. I just do not understand why you would add gimmicky things that easily kill off a character. It's not like you can't figure out that moves that damage oneself in a game like Smash is stupid, so why even try something similar in Brawl? I think I'm gonna go with Pichu, but for both Pichu and PT, it's those added effects that make them stupid.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Urg, as a Pichu and Kirby main in Melee, though I don't play competitively, I'd say Kirby is the worse of the two. Pichu has an overall better time comboing, is faster, has a good projectile, and a far better recovery. The only things Kirby has are multiple jumps, being not as light, and not hurting himself. Brawl Falcon would have a hard time fighting both, so I'd say he is Brawl's worst. Actually, I personally think Brawl Yoshi is worse than Brawl Falcon, but that is due to his over extreme floatyness and poor recovery outside of jumping. He just has better match ups.

Denzi

Smash Master
OK, the rather LONG list:

Worst in 64: Link
Worst in Melee: Pichu
Worst in Brawl: C. Falcon
Worst record for a veteran: Link (three games and he has yet to beat low tier, that's how bad his record is)

And as a bonus:
Best Record: Falco (so Far, Falco is the only character to be top tier 2 games straight, beating not only everybody, but the only Character with that good a record)
Best overall: Metaknight? (hey, people considered banning him, that has to show how good he is).

^This.

lol @ the people who think Olimar is the worst.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
lol, aside from olimar being said as one of the worst, why all the hate for ganon? He may be slow, but definitely not ineffective.

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
Ganon in Brawl is a bad Captain Falcon, who is the worst character in the game. So Ganon = worst charcacter so far.

Olimar is insane, easily high tier in Brawl.

Kief

Smash Ace
64 link :urg:

melee pichu

idk for brawl

olimar is like 12th or something in brawl alone so thats lol :laugh:

link sucked in soul calibur 2 as well. DEAD LAST in fact. :urg::urg: he sux in all games besides zelda games :urg:

Top Bottom