• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!!! leon for sma4sh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waluigi

Smash Apprentice
Without krystal it wouldn't be such a soup opera :troll:

:phone:
Are you kidding me she contributed A LOT to it don't get me wrong but the whole thing had such drastic mood changes and drama it was horrible they could of had the drama but it ust all could have been done SOOOOO much better well the game it's self could have been a lot better to be honest.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I haven't played any StarFox games, but I gather that Leon is Falco's rival, correct?

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
@people who don't know who Leon is:
Yep, he's Falco's nemesis who hangs out with Star Wolf.

Back in the day, it was
Fox x Wolf
Falco x Leon
Peppy x Pigma
Slippy x Andross's nephew, Andrew.

None of the rivalries really mean that much, though... I don't think we even know why Falco and Leon are nemeses. Leon's not very important, to be honest.

Trophy description:
A member of the Star Wolf team and a cold-blooded assassin. Without an inkling of goodwill or moral standing, Leon carries out duties as required by the job, remaining indifferent and robotic throughout. On top of his lethal skills, he maintains a solid reputation as a skilled pilot. Leon has been a teammate of Wolf's ever since belonging to the Venom army.

yullow321

Smash Rookie
I would want leon to be in but krystal seems much more likely. I'm nervouse they will get rid of wolf though.

ScottSan

Smash Cadet
I was one of the few who actually wanted Leon in Brawl, and seeing how the SSE played out, he would've been a great assest to the Bad Guys side...if Wolf had actually been something more than just a cut-scene fight, that is.

His move-set could involve him going invisible (Hence him being an "assasin"), he could stick to walls, crawl around, and depending on how long he idles (e.g. five seconds), he could go invisible. He could be faster than Falco, but not as strong; gotta give that rivalry something to go on you know! His blaster could reflect off of opponents/shoot through multiple targets, and with a small chance poison enemies. For his Final Smash? Have him in his Arwing, tearing it up! The whole "LANDMASTER!" thing could nipped in the bud real quick.

ScottSan

Smash Cadet
Thumbs up if at first you thought he meant Leon Kennedy from Resi4.

Bro...if Leon were THAT Leon, that'd be AWESOME! Of course, Capcom already has one character in here (Megaman) and from the way Sakurai made it sound, is that there will hardly be anymore 3rd party characters (hopefully Sonic/Snake will return). Leon (RE) would be totally legit, and would probably wreck massive amounts of "wut" when people play as him. I definitely would!

HeroG

Smash Apprentice
I had a funny experience with him in sf assualt He said "Who do you think I am?" *immediately shot to death* "Me!? Me!?" So me and my brother laughed at our inside joke for the rest of our lives whenever anyone says "Who do you think I am?" :)

DarkKry4

Smash Ace
Nonetheless LEON IS AWESOME AND DESERVES RESPECT!!
or at least more then... krystal... i mean come on wheres krystal in starfox643D?? Now obviously she's not there because she's not in the original but still thats no excuse!
Krystal wasnt there and leon was so i call that an advantage!
Thank you for stating this very truthful statement. It needed to be said. Some Krystal fans simply don't get it.

Unfortunately Star Fox won't get more reps in Smash imo. But if they did, it definitely would Slippy or Leon. At least they were in the highest selling starfox game of all time.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Why is this a Leon vs Krystal thread? Krystal would be a unique fighter, while Leon is an awesome character who, sadly, would just be a cross between Fox and Mewtwo. They fulfil different roles and, should both get in, replacing that clone of a clone, Wolf.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Star Wolf's 2nd in command replacing Wolf himself? wut

And what does Leon have to do with Mewtwo?

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Here's another image of Leon, just as an extra reference...

Anyway, I'd like to see what Leon can do in a battle. Fox has his rival, so it's only fitting if Falco's rival enters the fray too. Maybe his moveset could be related to assassins, seeing as he is one.
I tought Panther was Falco's rival... of course, I don't know anything about Star Fox and never played a game in the series so I might be wrong.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
I think is like this:

Fox > Wolf
Falco > Leon
Peppy > Pigma
Slippy > Andrew / Panther (maybe in Panther, idk about it because I didn't play the games where he stars).

.n_n.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Sure, Wolf has story reason to be in but that's his only reason. He adds nothing to the game and he detracts from character select screen space.

Except that he's as far from a clone as a semi-clone can get. To suggest Leon would EVER get in instead of Wolf is pretty ludicrous. On top of that, Wolf is pretty much a completely original fighter. So what if his specials are similar? They all function differently from Fox, his combat characteristics are drastically different (movement speed, weight etc.) and ALL of his normal attacks are different. Leon is also less significant and even LESS viable for unique moves than Wolf. I'm not sure what you're getting at here, but I can assure you that as soon as you said "clone of a clone", you immediately invalidated any statement you have against Wolf.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
I support him fully (especially if it means no Krystal). He would be unique yay Rosalina chance booster and not to mention epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom