• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*THIS SATURDAY*Wilmington Classic! Wilmington, North Carolina! *brawl doubles added*

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol @ vilt thinking I can do anything.

No bro, I can't go to anything til after May 12th.

While you're here and I'm not Vilt, you should find/post brackets/vids that you have/want.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Serious ****? I may have to take you up on that. I got no work on thursday so that may be the day. It's either come to your place or get some sex from this hot goth girl I met at work. I dunno which is better. xD Jk jk no sex for me xD

But in all seriousness I need to know who is coming to this with me. As long as you are along the way I will get you. I dunno if I said this earlier but since it is a 3 hour drive I'm charging like $10 a person to ride with me. Don't whine.

It's either I'm going to this tourney or a SFIV tourney in Greensboro.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Your *** better be here. ;D

Also, all you bros need to bring a 64 controller. :D
I will whip your *** in smash 64. Money match, name your price.

edit: I strongly suggest putting the japanese ledge stalling rule in the rule-set.... or banning MK (just kidding.... kind of).

Vilt

Smash Lord
Slasher I think everyone would be happy i you used the HERB rulesets.

and my chances of coming to this just dropped inconsiderably. Flat tire means unexpected expense. ; ; anyone wanna send a bro money for a tire?

SK919

Deal with it

edit: I strongly suggest putting the japanese ledge stalling rule in the rule-set.... or banning MK (just kidding.... kind of).
There's a no stalling / planking rule in there already. is there something wrong with it?

I guess I should just copy paste herb rules

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
There's a no stalling / planking rule in there already. is there something wrong with it?

I guess I should just copy paste herb rules
Its unclear. Planking is not always considered stalling. People define it differently and without a set number of times you can grab the ledge it is difficult to enforce.

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace

I'm broke, so don't expect a high one. ;)
I definitely accept the challenge, though.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Would it be possible to register without actually being there and showing up there later? I have work in the morning and was hoping to still be able to come to this. Or I could take off work. =o

Top Bottom