• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Tastes so F*cking Good!? Birmingham, AL - December 5th

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
I'm guaranteeing that i take off at least 4 stocks regardless of your arrangement :p

The crew will be you 3 against me, Dan, and Billy

I DON'T THINK YOU ARE READY SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
HA!!!! WE AIN'T SCARED!
Zero we're practicing tanking skills Friday so we can **** Elev8's crew >:D

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lulz

Ok guys rant time, and i'm mad
So like I've been trying to play my brother for some offline practice because I needed it, alot. And today we finally got to play. Ok so he hasn't touched the game since Zero's last tournament and I've been working hard on wi-fi learning matchups and whatnot. Heres the set with me against his MK.

Kola vs V3GA= V3GA 2 stocks
Kola vs V3GA= V3GA 1 stock

Alright, so this pisses me off. How is it that I can practice and he not and still do better than me. <.< it's stupid. So he goes Falco

Kola vs V3GA= Kola 1 stock
Kola vs V3GA= V3GA 1 stock

Marth has a 60:40 advantage over Falco, he hasn't played the game, and I haven't 2 stocked him AND he won a match. This just frustrates me to no end, it's like I haven't gained anything at all from playing Wi-Fi during turkey break. XP

/rant

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
People can get better with time, even without practice, when it comes to games.

But Meta Knight ***** Marth.

I don't understand the Falco thing though, since I saw you 2-stock Kismet at the last tournament.

Also, U MAD???

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Kola, i think wifi does help with match ups, but did you play many mks online? And even if you did, like Jason said "But Meta Knight ***** Marth." Oh and tell your brother to come to the tournament, if he only plays brawl, he doesnt even have to be there till like 6ish.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
I think some people from Auburn are going to come, too (not counting Dan and I).

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Marth doesn't do too terribly against MK...

<_<

>_>

Aww who am I kidding... ;(

I know a bit about the matchup.
I could show you a couple things, Kola. :D

And there's always the ditto. It's not too difficult to learn if you wanna use MK for it.

edit: Who all is coming, Billy? O_o

Also, random lol moment. Above your avatar. Smash Ace, as in ace detective. xD

stealth3654

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure M3troid is going to go, and also Chris. I think that they said that they were going to team, too.

Lol, I noticed that a while ago. So I've been trying to not post too much to keep the smash ace title as long as possible. :laugh:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
People can get better with time, even without practice, when it comes to games.

But Meta Knight ***** Marth.

I don't understand the Falco thing though, since I saw you 2-stock Kismet at the last tournament.

Also, U MAD???
Kismet was doing some major sandbagging,
and MAD? YES VERY. :mad:

Kola, i think wifi does help with match ups, but did you play many mks online? And even if you did, like Jason said "But Meta Knight ***** Marth." Oh and tell your brother to come to the tournament, if he only plays brawl, he doesnt even have to be there till like 6ish.
Eh I played a couple, usually after winning a match on ladder people brought them out to win the set. I'm very bad at the aggressive gameplay as it is, and watching MK just brutally wear me out by always attacking and doing gay spacing crap just makes me lose it. The thing I figured out against my brother is that he has two ways of handling it, if I shield/spot dodges he'll wait and grab me. If I shield and attack, he'll shield it. If I shield/retreat, he chases me and either dairs me or grabs me again. The ****ing thing is too fast.
like I said before, Mo doesn't want to go. :l but I'll try and persuade him.

Marth doesn't do too terribly against MK...

<_<

>_>

Aww who am I kidding... ;(

I know a bit about the matchup.
I could show you a couple things, Kola. :D

And there's always the ditto. It's not too difficult to learn if you wanna use MK for it.

edit: Who all is coming, Billy? O_o

Also, random lol moment. Above your avatar. Smash Ace, as in ace detective. xD
That would help, also having someone tell me what I'm doing wrong would also make my day. My brother just says I'm having an off day <.<........

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I think some people from Auburn are going to come, too (not counting Dan and I).
That would be cool. There's at least one local from Columbus that wants to come with me, so if we can get two cars going, that would be great.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Yeah, M3troid still mains GaW.

I'll try texting Cam to see if he wants to go or not.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
The local was Serin?
<.< Serin when are you going to play us instead of Georgia?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Nothing really Serin just needs to be more of a Bama person :p
Georgia needs to come over here next time we have a Venue lol

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Lol.

We need to host a big tourney for AL and GA players to get together and actually play against each other. You guys play pretty different than the guys over at GA.... or at least to me.

Edit: Cam said that he wan't interested.

CrimsonSun

Smash Cadet
I wouldn't mind going to this....doesn't mean I'm going...I'll probably decide Saturday afternoon if I want to go....haha.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I just read up on the AL thread on why you want a $1 mm
xD so sure I'll take you on to the it

So this means
Kola vs CHEAP $2
Kola vs Elev8 $2
Kola vs DanGR $2
Kola vs ShaSlam $1

<.< I'm going to lose alot of money today....

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Guys I'm going to try and find the infinite replay save thing while I'm here today <.< so we can save matches and send them to someone so we can get some of our stuff on youtube. D: Dan/other people with recording bring yours.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
1$-5$ is ok with me, and I'll MM calvin too, if he doesnt mind.

oh, and when exactly can we arrive at the venue?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I think yesterday when I asked him he said as long as it isn't something ridiculous like 6 am or something it should be alright

xD I'd give him till 10:00 though, I'm sure we took up too much of his time yesterday to get the venue straightened up the way he and his sister wants it.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Ok 5 it is Russ

Dan is open to all money matches too!
Well actually, I only have 18 dollars worth of money matches, so unless I win a lot, I won't have enough to 5$ everyone (which I plan on doing lol). 3 or 4 is better, and if I have enough money later we can have a second MM for 5 dollar.

Also accepting melee MMs.

And I wont be able to do brawl MMs during melee or right after melee (and vise versa), it just messes with my peaches too much.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Well actually, I only have 18 dollars worth of money matches, so unless I win a lot, I won't have enough to 5$ everyone (which I plan on doing lol). 3 or 4 is better, and if I have enough money later we can have a second MM for 5 dollar.
That's cool.

We are on our way now. See you guys in like 3 and half hours

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
alright man, be safe driving up here.
: P I'll probably be there later, my parents dont feel like driving at all right now.

Top Bottom