• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Those Lazy Blokes weeklies

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I wonder if I won't get any bias this time, but then again if I don't then I won't place very well. My Luigi is a push over. . . . . . . . . .

Well I think he is, the negativity gives him something to work for.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
"Step 1: Charge Skull Bash

Step 2: Target Acquired

Step 3: HOPE IT HITS"

K, gonna HA stall this next biweekly. Bring it.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Oh I thought Low Tier/Mid Tier would use the same auto-sign ups since they're at the same time, just alternating. In that case, sign me up permanently for Low Tiers.

:034:

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
Oh I thought Low Tier/Mid Tier would use the same auto-sign ups since they're at the same time, just alternating. In that case, sign me up permanently for Low Tiers.

Perma sign ups on Mid and Low tiers plox.

Less rigged brackets too.
^That and that. Throw in regulars too if my being late last time gave the thought that I didn't want perma.
adding you all now :bee:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Neither am I~

Though idk if I should go to Friday's since I am about to go to a tourny on saturday....hmm.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
you shall be added as a replacement just in case of no shows (there is always atleast 1 no show for these things so u should be good lol )
What if Penta is the no-show? Mind = blown.

And Penta you should sign up for low tiers too, I'm surprised so few people have.

Top Bottom