• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tier list la Pit

Xcallion

Smash Ace
everyone knows masashi da bess though
Edit: too late maharba i already saw your post before you edited it ;)

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Dskank and Kuro are on the same lv imo. i can only vouch for the falco MU. Also DSKNK is 100% pit all tourney Kuro is pit main / marth /falco/snake and from the stuff i have seen and watched his most played char is snake then pit. just my 2 cents

Abel1994

Smash Lord
8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex 8========D

Mink te sex

lol thanks swf for letting me type that *winks*

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Abel has ... yet again... been DISabeled....

*rimshot*

Now how about that freakin' Pika chuU icon, ESCAAAAAAA!!! (Wesker tone) >=(

Damix91

Smash Journeyman
Who knew it was possible to get banned on April fools Day! Abel for best troll over ADHD

EDIT: changed words were "banned" and "troll"

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Dskank and Kuro are on the same lv imo. i can only vouch for the falco MU. Also DSKNK is 100% pit all tourney Kuro is pit main / marth /falco/snake and from the stuff i have seen and watched his most played char is snake then pit. just my 2 cents
...no, just no... i do much better against the top Fl players and you've only played me at one of my worst mu. I've been going more pit for the past 2 months. Only reason i break out snake in tourney is-bad/unknown mu, metaknight, troll, boredom, not feeling pit that day. I use marth in friendlies and do not sub/second/pocket him. Falco is a project that has yet to see the light of day but is progressing slowly. I don't "need" falco i only use him cuz hes so cool :awesome:

MildCat52

Smash Rookie
I want to say that Chompy's Pit is really good. He almost beat Akashi in one of the brawl tournaments and he's finding more use of the arrow loops. His Pit is very fast and agile. Don't know what letter to put him in.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Pit be yo !@#$% but you got Pika in your icon..

Oh you bet iMad.:mad:

In any case, I say Esca gets his own tier below Abel. Totally trolly and yet so good. Get @ him.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
i love the pit boards so much. i get off work, read wats posted everywhere, and usually wind up lmfao. pit is my ho, fo sho. but i do love fox. finally decided that im just gonna drop my marth for fox instead of the other way around because my fox is so much better than my marth and i can play him really well. still pit my ho, fo sho (ooh i think i just trolled myself :p)

@esca, next time i see you remind me to go fox against you so you can start learning that match up and we can then kick zeton's *** next time we see him instead of the other way around lol. neither of us planked enough against him imo and we did not abuse jab as much as tried to abuse fsmash.

but i mean he is just better than me too atm. but i know that MU is even or our slight advantage as second round i 2 stocked him at halberd (ask lenus, he saw it on live stream) which is why i laughed when he banned it against you and then he turned around and shook his finger at me and laughed. i mean ya he came back and owned me 3rd round but for him being so much better than me the fact that i did well one round shows that character wise it is harder for fox than it is for pit.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
why does it matter? for like the first forever my avi was 2sword marth and my sig was 4 2sword marth's attacking a dragon. yet everyone knew i mained pit. this should not even be an issue. we know esca mains pit, let the archangel have his pet mouse

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Lets see here... if Maharba The Mystic and Luckay say that I'm good. That would bring me up to the class A. I almost beat Krystedez in a Wi-Fii Pit ditto match 2-3, all 5 games were very close. Only difference is both of us have different playstyles. I may not be the best Pit player on the site or in the country, but I would consider myself to be one of the best Pit players.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
so B tier or A tier (leans towards A tier if you're that good for sure). don't really matter too much since you say you be borderlining it. you should post some footage man! i wanna see your pit in action!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Haha, in that case Gadiel deserves to be S-tier, he was whupping my *** all day on wifail :)

I hate to say it, but Pittos on wifi are just rediculously hard for me. I do learn a lot though! I'd rather be playing against an MK though :x

EDIT: not discreditting Chompy, he should be up there somewhere :) I think on the cusp of A/B tier like he said is fine XD! Nah take that back A tier def. One of the better I've seen.

Top Bottom