• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Unvote vote: PLSD

Lol only needs one vote

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Err, what's your problems with it? Sorry I missed it

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Double checking votes, but that might be hammer.

Vote count:

T-block - Degrey,
Nich - Reyth,
Nabe - SoupaKatamari, July,
Swiss -
Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance - Nabe, Videogames.jpg, Nicholas1024, Kawaii Kangaroo, T-block, Ranmaru, Ranmaru,
SoupaKatamari - Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance, Gova, Nabe,

Not voting: Swiss,

Deadline is set for Tuesday, August 9th, at 3:00 p.m. EST
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
You're not confirmed jack **** until one of you flips and it's exactly what you claimed.
Hey, something I agree with.

Just letting you all know that I probably haven't read the last ~20 pages of this game, because there is SO MUCH bull**** that I just can't even comprehend trying to care. Most of the posts here are completely worth ignoring.

Does anyone want to sum up what things of value have happened lately?

Frequent votecounts would also be nice, with the sheer amount of votes I see flying around, but lol if any mod could keep up with that.

Also I don't recall ever seeing a mod punish players for putting in fake bolded commands in their posts. I also see nothing about it in the rules here.

Also PLSD is scum

SoupaKatamari

Smash Rookie
Beyond the brink of disaster, next to starbucks
Even if we die, you are all fools, may your death be sudden and painless, but know we did not die in vain, or even if we live in vain, I hope this makes scum tear out their hair and cry until they can't breathe

I have done all I can, I will let fate decide.

A final word:
Ranmaru is scum, the way he used his PR was oppurtunistic and hisq play has been **** and nothing he has is of merit, I want his head either way

PLSD is ****ing ******** and scum

Nabe is scum, for obvious reasons

:phone:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I am very confused. ;-;

Also I thought PLSD was at 4 votes.

July :urg:

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Hell to the no.

Vig DeGrey as has been repeated MULTIPLE times.
By you and you alone. You, however, were put up for a lynch because of your terrible play this game alignment not withstanding.

That hammer from July is the scummiest thing I've ever seen.

Vig one of the masons, or we're going to spend all of Day 2 going back and forth with their claim being the only thing saving them.

Top Bottom