• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TIMS3:: Springfield, IL -- Oct. 17th

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Darkatma, make that a $1 Ironman and I'll TRY to get to it if time allows us to. I wanna get my ironman with Rene in and if Peef accepts(too lazy to check back some pages) my $1 Falcon MM, then the P-Town vs E-ville crew battle and then I'll do an ironman if time provides =P That cool?

And for Rene, I think my lineup will be...
Falcon(of course...)
Puff
Fox
Sheik
Donkey Kong

Sound good? And are you down with the $5 part of it?

Still looking for a darn doubles partner rofl...unless Josh just decides to team with me so we don't get borked with teammates lol.

EDIT: This just in, eye bee pee eye has spoken. Lolz =P. Am I driving P-town crew btw? You guys gotta tell me soon so I can notify the parents and goad those blasted things to death about it. I'm guessing the car would consist of me, Josh, Rashad, Anthony, Krieg? Get back at me with this stuff, and SOON!

Dart

Smash Lord
Darkatma, make that a $1 Ironman and I'll TRY to get to it if time allows us to. I wanna get my ironman with Rene in and if Peef accepts(too lazy to check back some pages) my $1 Falcon MM, then the P-Town vs E-ville crew battle and then I'll do an ironman if time provides =P That cool?

And for Rene, I think my lineup will be...
Falcon(of course...)
Puff
Fox
Sheik
Donkey Kong

Sound good? And are you down with the $5 part of it?

Still looking for a darn doubles partner rofl...unless Josh just decides to team with me so we don't get borked with teammates lol.

EDIT: This just in, eye bee pee eye has spoken. Lolz =P. Am I driving P-town crew btw? You guys gotta tell me soon so I can notify the parents and goad those blasted things to death about it. I'm guessing the car would consist of me, Josh, Rashad, Anthony, Krieg? Get back at me with this stuff, and SOON!
dude...don't forget Sam he wants to go. plus yeah i think you are driving us

darkatma

Smash Hero
sveet i'll take character MMs of Your Choice.
any char you want, 2$ each, best of 3

edit: actually, some of my characters suck ballz, so maybe not :p
i'd be down for normal MMs though =]

@ gooey, sounds good, just whenever you have time :p

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
lmao at my noob *** marth from a year ago

tomacawk, ill do all of those if you really want.

darkatma i'll do marth dittos for $10 bo3, bo5, bo7, or whatever you want.

darkatma

Smash Hero
double poast
naw i can't do a marth ditto for 10 bucks lol =[
not confident in my marth at alll

i'll do a best of 3 for 2$ though. if you wanna mm any other chars tho..
i dont like dittos.

How about this:
marth ditto 2$
sheik vs marth 2$
peach vs marth 1$
that's 5 bucks :p i'm sooo poor lolll

Nuris

Smash Lord
Wow, who's the n00b who doesn't know how to post? $100 MM my M2 vs your anything.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
okay george, my high/top tier will all beat your falcon if you really wanna be like that
PURDUE--bring enough ammunition for everybody at my house...I'll throw down money if I'm dry at the moment I can't guarantee I can cover it as far as substance goes
also, I'm stealing samurai's recording setup (he is just now finding out) and taking it to my house so we'll get MAD friendlies recorded..be pumped..
Matt you should really come. I would like to get to know the champaign crew since it's one of 2 crews within 1.5 hours of me...

Tomacawk

Smash Master
probably between 20-30 (we've had a locals-only tournament with 16 before) Although, it's the midwest.. I won't trust that people are coming until they're here lol
this is pretty accurate. If everybody who is expected comes we'll have just over 30, but realistically I'd say 15 for melee would be pretty much the lowest possible, and 22-25 would be pretty accurate to actual turnout

Tomacawk

Smash Master
also 3 people from jacksonville/pittsfield are attending but I think only one intends to play melee

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
$1 Falcon Ditto MM Microwave???

EXCLAMATION POINT!!! Gooeybanana still requires a partner. Fo realz. Josh has taken Anthony away from me and I am all alone now...*rubs shoulder*

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
No, it definitely isn't Isai. Isai has a partner. Gooeybanana does not. Gooeybanana is going to go cry some more. Then win $5 from you on October 17th.

OH SNAP!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
10imexcitedtoseerenebladeakamyapprentacestartbeatingpeopleimgonnacrylikeaproudfather

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Oh by the way, Rashad. Are you still coming to this? Just curious because if not, I'm going to attempt and ninja your partner. If you do...last night was the first of many uprisings of Gooey's Falcon. Why did I think I would land on the edge of the stage into Falcon Kick btw? Moer liek...Falcon OOOOOOO!!!! I swear though, had I landed on the stage, that **** would've hit you. Oh and I'm talking about the matches before we left, mind you. Not those god awful matches like getting 4 stocked by Anthony's Falco. Or like 3/4 of the doubles matches where I kill just once and that's all of my kills.

Long, drawn out post is long and drawn out.

EDIT: Peef, $5 Falcon ditto MM? Best 2/3 or 3/5 with counterpicks? Lol @ counterpicks...but I mean just stages ofc harharhar. I gotta go for broke at this tourney yoooooo. You need to stop playing Falco btw. Falcon is almighty. Falco is a dumb bird that shoots lasers and is easy to gimp(when you're not Gooeybanana, that is...)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Gooey, my falcon isn't good.

Call my Falco easily gimped all you want haha,

Top Bottom