• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TIMS3:: Springfield, IL -- Oct. 17th

Dart

Smash Lord
You've got that totally backwards.

But whatever. They are the most entertaining game commentators period.

Commentary will work like this: Whoever wants to talk will, and if its working its working. If not then someone will tell them. This is how it always has worked and always will.
Not always...but yes HMW does most of it ^_^.

aghhhhhhhhhhhhh this tourney is taking for evaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
Nick, you wanna team with me for halo 2 money match vs luke and brandon? We so got that ****.

@commentary, being as Oranos is pretty much like running 90 percent of this, I think he should have a good say in if/how commentary is ran, and honestly, tomacawk and I are most likely doing the uploading, and if I feel the commentary is fail like most commentary, I really don't wanna even bother syncing stuff.

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
Nick, you wanna team with me for halo 2 money match vs luke and brandon? We so got that ****.

@commentary, being as Oranos is pretty much like running 90 percent of this, I think he should have a good say in if/how commentary is ran, and honestly, tomacawk and I are most likely doing the uploading, and if I feel the commentary is fail like most commentary, I really don't wanna even bother syncing stuff.
Nah, I don't wanna play the Halo 2 money match.. for two reasons. a.) you're terribad & I'd have to carry :laugh: b.) Halo 2 multiplayer was "ok"... and that's all (nothing special to go back to, really)

Again, as far as commentary goes: I don't care if we do/don't, just if you're on the mic.. don't be a distraction to those playing (we'll try to spread them out somewhat) and if somebody is awful at it, (politely) rotate other people on/off the mic. I think I was talking to Dart yesterday about maybe just leaving on a mic for crowd reactions, rather than commentary for matches further into the bracket(finals, etc).

If you're recording, I don't care if you wish to exclude commentary from your videos. But remember, the video uploading responsibility falls to the you, not the commentary setup guy. No johns about slow uploads, all blame goes to you!

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I'll $1 MM your Falcon because I'm a starving college student.

And btw, anyone looking for a teammate? I can play Falcon or Jiggs =3 Falcon main but I'm learning Jiggs atm so uhh yeah, drop a message or sumtin.

EDIT: Preferably no Marths xP And I'm not the GREATEST, so idk....here's a vid to a sort of recent set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFXUAOo1Cr0
Over B'd and recovered via double jump -> knee too much xP

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I'll MM that falcon Mr. Washington
falcon, fox, falco, marf, and shiek...ill MM with any and all, take your pick
and uh
i guess the halo can wait, doesn't look like anybody is gunna even take up that MM
also, like i said, people i'm housing should bring blankets and pillows (even camping tents if you're down)

oh and im gunna have to cancel all GnW moneymatches...i just busted him out last night against kourck and got my **** ****ed up real bad
I think I lost the magic :(

darkatma

Smash Hero
you still have 3 weeks to get it back, my zelda was uggggllllyyyy recently

microwave I'll do an MM, not sure with who yet
Who from purdue is coming? I'll be interested in playing the cunningkitsune :p

so far:
Tomacawk: 5$ Iron man mm
EP: 1$ Zelda vs Marth mm
Microwave: ? vs falcon

Roneblaster

Smash Hero

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
I'll $1 MM your Falcon because I'm a starving college student.

And btw, anyone looking for a teammate? I can play Falcon or Jiggs =3 Falcon main but I'm learning Jiggs atm so uhh yeah, drop a message or sumtin.

EDIT: Preferably no Marths xP And I'm not the GREATEST, so idk....here's a vid to a sort of recent set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFXUAOo1Cr0
Over B'd and recovered via double jump -> knee too much xP
what happened with you and josh?

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Nothing at all, we're just deciding to team with other peepz this time around. Going to be nice not eating tippers =P SO WHO WANTS TO TEAM WITH THE ALMIGHTY GOOMASTER!? I like me some Fox, Shiek, and Puff teammates but really anything besides Marths would do it for me hehe. Not really in the position to be demanding outstanding teammates or anything lol

Dart

Smash Lord
I'm not to sure on the Distance between Cincy and Indiana...But you all should definitely check this tournament out....It's going to have a huge turnout of people entering....It's the first event in the Midwest Circuit...http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=249523
Ewww...come on now

BTW looking for a teammate as long as you main someone who isn't lower than high tier its all good

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Gooey, I don't play much Falcon anymore, but my Falco will have some of that.

Id prefer we do this in the crew battle first, then MM later. I am more than certain I can have 3, and hopefully 5. You are part of the Peoria crew right?

But yeah, I'm up for unltd friendlies too plz.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
You're switching to Falco from FALCON? No way...you're dropping the n? Lameeeeeee. Regardless, I guess the $1 MM is still up. I might do like some friendly Halo matches with you Luke, like much much later in the night, idk? Also, if my friend Krieg tags along, he's a friend of the herbs so you two should make good buddies, RIGHT!? Umm not much else to say because I brain farted....any predicted lineup for the P-Town vs. E-ville crew battle?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
(In no particular order)

PEEF (Falco/Falcon)
Reneblade (Falcon)
Jekyll (Fox/Luigi)
Biz (Falco)
LOLI (Samus)

And yours?

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
My guess for our crew would be....

Black Panther (Fox)
EPSucks1337 (Marth/Ganon)
Anrandonnumbers (Falco/everyone)
Myself (Falcon/Puff)
Sam (Falco)/ I don't know who if Sam doesn't come???

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
and if not sam, probably legion(nude or adam) or sean will replace him.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
oh and if i'm not going, than i'm pretty sure our lineup would be, Rashad, Dart, Gooey, Legion (Nude), and Studly

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i may not be able to go, so... yeah, it wouldnt matter, our best 2 ppl would be there anyway.

edit

guys brainstorm with me and come up with good reasons(lies) i can request off for this WHOLE day.

Bonus points (can be redeemed for sexual favors, no homo) if you can come up with something that requires the whole day + the next afternoon too

Top Bottom