• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tommy_G's clubhouse tournament: Celebrating Xaltis' 19th birthday. 11/20/2010

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Just putting all of the options out there, man.

How far south is he from dfear? He might have to trirail up. Dfear doesn't want to drive too far south.
Hmm I don't believe I'm all that far from him. As I remember him saying this a long time ago:

everyone lives a minimum of 5 minutes away from zp. im the farthest who lives away from zp which is like 20 minutes (except xaltis he lives 45 min away north he lives in boyton lol) and u guys are like 45min away from me south :\

It takes me the same if not longer to go down south to the venue. I live in Pompano Beach(no one ever seems to look at my location lol), which is Northern Broward county. So I may more likely be a certain distance east from wherever he is. If it turns out I am still too far for me to get me then honestly I don't think I can make it as I am completely unfamiliar with Trirail and I don't believe I can get to any stations near me. Which city is DFEAR in exactly? I don't believe I've ever heard.

Edit: I learned from Danny that DFEAR is in weston. So when dfear said that quote I guest he meant 20mins east(south a bit?). I have to go 25mins south to get there. I'm about 20mi Northeast of DFEAR(assuming he lived near Weston City Hall). Basically almost everyone is going to pass me by at some point since I-95(the one I assume everyone is taking) goes straight up to St. Lucie county where you are Tommy.

A Map: http://maps.google.com/maps/empw?ur....070852,0.333828&t=h&output=embed&hl=en&gl=us

:rosalina:

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Hmm I don't believe I'm all that far from him. As I remember him saying this a long time ago:

It takes me the same if not longer to go down south to the venue. I live in Pompano Beach(no one ever seems to look at my location lol), which is Northern Broward county. So I may more likely be a certain distance east from wherever he is. If it turns out I am still too far for me to get me then honestly I don't think I can make it as I am completely unfamiliar with Trirail and I don't believe I can get to any stations near me. Which city is DFEAR in exactly? I don't believe I've ever heard.

Edit: I learned from Danny that DFEAR is in weston. So when dfear said that quote I guest he meant 20mins east(south a bit?). I have to go 25mins south to get there. I'm about 20mi Northeast of DFEAR(assuming he lived near Weston City Hall). Basically almost everyone is going to pass me by at some point since I-95(the one I assume everyone is taking) goes straight up to St. Lucie county where you are Tommy.

A Map: http://maps.google.com/maps/empw?ur....070852,0.333828&t=h&output=embed&hl=en&gl=us

:rosalina:
Oh wow you're much much closer than I thought. I thought you lived in Miami.
Dfear would most likely be able to get you. I don't see any reasons why he couldn't.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
who are you supposedly going with Chaz? I think the people with the cars need to give statements on who they have planned atm rather than the riders deciding who should take them.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I will. BTW, I'm not changing my date for my next ZP, I had the date before Juan (Look at my last edited date and then look at his post date) so :D

Two-Ell

Smash Master
So uh Seibrik or DFEAR whenever either of you two see this can you give me confirmation on whether one/either of you will be able to take me so I can give details on where you'll pick me up? I don't feel comfortable with the 'maybe' next to my name since I needed to scrounge up money where I could to get to this lol.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
im totally ready for this!!! gonna be wearing my mask and gloves ohhhh yeah! Bring extra clothes you don't even need swimwear just extra clothes cuz either way you'll get wet!!! well..unless ur ALWAYS near some form of electrical stuff...hehe but you may get shocked...hehe

Xaltis

Smash Hero
im totally ready for this!!! gonna be wearing my mask and gloves ohhhh yeah! Bring extra clothes you don't even need swimwear just extra clothes cuz either way you'll get wet!!! well..unless ur ALWAYS near some form of electrical stuff...hehe but you may get shocked...hehe

Top Bottom