• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tommy_G's clubhouse tournament: Celebrating Xaltis' 19th birthday. 11/20/2010

AfroQT

Smash Master
MAD PROPS TO REAL *****S FROM CFL MAKIN WURK HAPPEN TO GET DOWN TO XALTIS FALCO MAIN FROM SFL'S BIRTHDAY PARTY SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO MASKY AND GDX.

See everyone tomorrow.

AfroQT

Smash Master
OH MY GOD PLEASE SOMEONE BRING MARIO KART DOUBLE DASH

Just realized Xaltis does not have it, now i have no copy to bring.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
in case i need it, anyone up to house me after the tourney? its only me :laugh:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
im think party at xaltis/afro/thejoey house!!!

=D cuz i need to sleep toooo!

edit:
dc baild.
im riding solo to this : ] comfy ride wit mah new music feature panty & stocking + crystal castles + various melodic death metal + disney music + dubstep

Xaltis

Smash Hero
im think party at xaltis/afro/thejoey house!!!

=D cuz i need to sleep toooo!

edit:
dc baild.
im riding solo to this : ] comfy ride wit mah new music feature panty & stocking + crystal castles + various melodic death metal + disney music + dubstep
Panty and Stocking don't have that much music. I mean I guess it has like 10 or so.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i left a blue and orange bag at the venue. i think it was on the kitchen counter close to the laptop. the next time someone comes up to CFL can you please bring it to me? my zune charging cable is in there and its my only one :(

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
LET'S PRAISE THE ALL MIGHTY MVD AND THE POWER TO GRAB THE LEDGE AT 220 AFTER BEING HIT BY A WALL OF LAVA.

That's deserved to be in the *Da's Good Shee" List.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Very good tournament, perhaps the best SFL tourney I've ever been to, gj on holding it down tommy. Had just everything perfect you could expect from a local tournament. The tourney was so good, that I literally lost my voice. lmfao thats how hype it was. (I think I actually lost it somewhere after my mm with mvd lol, im still trying to figure it out, but perhaps it was just building up the whole day)

will post more shoutouts, just want to leave with one note though, out of all the players I think MVD impressed me the most. You've come a long way since I first met u at yasumicon buddy. good stuff.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Thanks to everyone that came out! Want to see some more people at this venue next time (expect another date soon). To everyone from CFL who came, thanks for showing up and good ****. Next time i wanna see some Tampa and the rest of CFL.

And of course thanks to TommyG for hosting the tournament.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Thanks to everyone that came out! Want to see some more people at this venue next time (expect another date soon). To everyone from CFL who came, thanks for showing up and good ****. Next time i wanna see some Tampa and the rest of CFL.

And of course thanks to TommyG for hosting the tournament.
Welcome! :)
This was soooo fun! :) I am now a part of the catch the snake DREAM TEAM ROAR!! XD!
Thanks Tommy for hosting! Hope Xalty had a good bday time!

Top Bottom