• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Too Manly For Brawl Two: Two Falcons; One Purpose.

Elen

Smash Lord
Know then..that near the end of the 17th Millenium of Man,
From the anaemic and corrupt remnants of a weak and directionless empire,
there arose a man like a spark of divine flame,
who would ignite a cleansing conflegration that swiftly spread across the Galaxy.

Onward, his fleets blazed across the cold gulfs between the stars,
Until that final ultimate day...when he stood before the great Oracle of Delfinium,
"Behold!", the Oracle shouted into the minds of a thousand, thousand worlds,
"For here's the one of whom the prophesies have spake!"

And the diredom was lain upon his brow,
as he cast his gaze across a newly won empire,
And the Oracle proclaimed..
POMPOCLES, KING OF THE UNIVERSE!
That's correct.

Trees

Smash Rookie
After some serious considering and comparing, the original is still at least 100 times better than the re sync. Worth it though.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
this is pretty dope ,I think you should have tried more ping pong style combos instead of just both ****** at the same time. but definitely some amazing combos, especially the falcon punch combos at the end. who was that shiek who got you guys down to one stock each lol!
or was that just because you suicided alot?

Elen

Smash Lord
this is pretty dope ,I think you should have tried more ping pong style combos instead of just both ****** at the same time. but definitely some amazing combos, especially the falcon punch combos at the end. who was that shiek who got you guys down to one stock each lol!
or was that just because you suicided alot?
We SD'd a LOT. We tried for a double falcon punch off the stage a lot in some of these xD

@Laijin - I can do that tonight if you remind me again ^^

Edit: iPod link is up for the second one.

Winnar

Smash Lord
This is amazing you are champions.

I think melee is a pretty cool guy.

He double falcon punch and doesn't afraid of anything.

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
Awesome vid. Now, make it ten times MORE awesome (I know, right?) with team damage on. Because, that's more impressive. Though, maybe less possible. It's a sexy video, but I felt like it was missing a little bit of sexy when I realized the Team Damage was off. I was like, "Aww..."

Maybe do one with TD on. That'd be even sexier. Maybe.

~Omni~

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
The beauty of the video is that team attack is off. Try doing anything in this video, save a couple combos, with TA on. Can't be done.

Elen, you planning a Three Manly For Brawl anytime soon?

hubble

Smash Ace
Next national we need to have a side event: falcon only doubles with team attack off.

I want to see SS/darkrain vs scar/hax guys..

Top Bottom