• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link Matchup Rediscussion #7: King Dedede

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Chip beat CO18
Jash beats Atomsk
Even Fezz beat CO18 and he's not even a top toon.
I don't know about Atomsk but I can vouch for CO18 that he didn't know the matchup before playing Chip or Fezz, also Fezz hasn't beaten CO18.. although he did come close. He has gotten better in it since then but I don't know how the matchup would fair if it were against Chip or Jash.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Oops, why'd I think fezz beat him...

Anyways, at top level play I still think we have an advantage.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Projectiles do help, but remember that highest level=power shielding almost everything...
I say we could go about even.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I don't see how that changes anything. lol

And yes, that's my point.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Ugh. The Olimar I played still DI'd, still outcamped me, still pivot grabbed and did everything usual Olis do. Excuse me for being in PR.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I didn't say your region was bad, just that certain Olimars can teach you why the matchup isn't even. >_>

Aren't we supposed to be talking about DDD? What's with all this Olimar nonsense... Not to act like a mod or anything, but can we get back on topic?

The TL and Dedede matchup is even, and I agree.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Aren't we supposed to be talking about DDD? What's with all this Olimar nonsense... Not to act like a mod or anything, but can we get back on topic?

The TL and Dedede matchup is even, and I agree.
yea its even everytime i play a d3 its yesh im whoopin on u take yo stock they comeback float around grab me CG aww wtf he caught back up

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Olimar does beat us, if only slightly. Those guys know their stuff.
I can see DDD being even I guess....But for both players it is THE ABSOLUTE MOST BORING MU EVAR!!! to make it so.

Top Bottom