• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 20 Players

Apathy

Smash Apprentice
something to consider is the small sample size of matches this list is incorrectly being derived from. surely a lot of you are ranking people higher than others because they won a single best of 3 tourney set over them. imo in melee you need to sit down and play 10 matches and win 7-3 over the other person to be able to say anything about relative skill; even then, that isn't a very big sample size.

after Mango, Armada, PP, M2K and Hbox there's a lot of gray area. anyone can **** anyone
you're right but

it's fun to pointlessly discuss

whyd you stop calling yourself hax$? hax$ >>> hax

kage id bet on you

if brinstar is legal

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure a bunch of like EC or Canada people would sidebet Kage, but this is pac west social lol. >_>

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I'm not sure which list you're looking at, but I don't see all that many people I regularly beat in any of them, and Adam's lists also take doubles into account, which I'm relatively poor at.

Apathy

Smash Apprentice
jeremy'd have a strong case for top 10 if it was just singles

there's also a strong case i shouldnt be including teams. teams is kinda lame

ya i prob shouldnt be including teams

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
North America Only:

1. Mango
2. Dr. PeePee
3. Hungryb0x
4. Mew2King
5. Jman
6. Lovage
7. Axe
8. Zhu
9. Smoke2Jointz
10. Hax
11. Shroomed
12. Silent Wolf
13. Wobbles
14. VanZ
15. Kirby Kaze
16. Unknown522
17. Fly Amanita
18. Sion
19. PC Chris
20. Eggm
FLY > or = Zhu Hbox Jman Hax S2J Shroomed

FLY > Silent Wolf

IDK Just saying.

You have beat all of the Socal Mentioned People at one time or another.

Apathy

Smash Apprentice
just because he's beaten them at one time or another doesn't mean he beats them consistently

he beat hbox once. have they ever played again? more importantly has fly ever earned the right to play him again? fly later beat lucky in winners, lost to zhu, and then lost to lucky in losers

he beat hax in a mm at genesis 1 and got butt ****ed at genesis 2

johnny and jeremy go even (their words)

zoo's the only one he's beaten consistently (and i'm sure one of them, prob zhu, knows the exact results. i believe zoo beat him at DGDTJ, which may be the most recent time theyve played considering zoo's inactivity. i should know for certain considering i looked up the results this morning but it goes to show you that even if you smoke weed once a month your memory can still get ***** with the quickness. marijuana and alcohol = worst drugs of all-time?)

funny you left out him beating mango tho. long time ago. i think he got rocked in losers by him. beating great players in losers > beating them in winners.

FLY > or = Zhu Hbox Jman Hax S2J Shroomed

FLY > Silent Wolf

IDK Just saying.

You have beat all of the Socal Mentioned People at one time or another.
i beat fly at genesis 2 tho, just saying.

haha i dont really think beating someone in a set makes you flat out better than them, though. i think discussing the top 5-20 is kinda pointless. its too hard to say for sure.

if we did that id be like 16th/17th. ive gotten 17th at like almost every big tournament since 2006 lol. it was cool at first but it gets old =P

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
if we did that id be like 16th/17th. ive gotten 17th at like almost every big tournament since 2006 lol. it was cool at first but it gets old =P
Dude that means Falcomist is roughly 2 times better than you. He somehow manages to get 9th at 20 people biweeklies after getting 9th at nationals... blows my mind.

Hax always loses in winner's early and outplaces the people he beats.

hmmm what else is there

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Dude that means Falcomist is roughly 2 times better than you. He somehow manages to get 9th at 20 people biweeklies after getting 9th at nationals... blows my mind.

hmmm what else is there
Always huh? =P

hmmm what else is there
f******. im like 3/4-0 vs him tho lol

edit: whoa it didnt sensor me. im above the law

D

Deleted member

why does everyone in this thread have shroomed way too low? WAY too low.

this list should obviously be super super WC heavy.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
WC is good now.

And, what with players like Shroomed and Mango, WC DI is actually da bess!

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
The only fellow I would be scared of fighting in tournament is probably Unknown, lol. I believe you guys do underrate some of us.
I'm late to the party but I would **** you up so badly you'd have to **** sideways. YOU AIN'T GOT ****.

Shroomed is NOT really good.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I'm late to the party but I would **** you up so badly you'd have to **** sideways. YOU AIN'T GOT ****.

Shroomed is NOT really good.
Well, I look forward to playing you again, then. Despite your use of CAPS LOCK I am still not scared of you. But Unknown, well...

Top Bottom