• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
i dont even use sonic in low tier. i go wario because his matchups are alot harder vs that half of the cast.
Whoa whoa whoa..Wario is NOT low tier LOL.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
you guys should do what my area does.

include solo ice climber, no pikmin olimar, and 1 stock MK in low tier.

i love fighting lowtiers with sonic

Dannykat

Smash Journeyman
LMFAO @ 1 stock MK, 2 stocks would be fair! the pikminless olimar that Afro Thunder uses is TOO FUNNY

LMFAO @ WARIO LOW TIER LOL, Wario's at least high tier, if not top
Release grabs are probably the only thing holding wario back from top tier. xD

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
funny thing is, solo ice climber should **** 1 stock MK

down throw CG - f-smash=****.
release grabs werent even known when the tier list came out, i think...

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Fox is definitely the top of high tier. his upsmash kills @ around 110 on most of the cast and hes one of the few characters in the game with unescapable combos. his only weakness is his recovery and truly great players will always make it back unless they hit the blastzone so that talk is irrelevant.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Fox is mid tier lol. He's got some real bad match ups but he goes toe to toe with most of the top and high tiers

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
no way! fox gets ***** by most of the cast besides dedede and rob! everyone has some gay cg on him and he's the 4th lightest character only has one kill move that's hard to land :(

chibo fox is low tier.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
no way! fox gets ***** by most of the cast besides dedede and rob! everyone has some gay cg on him and he's the 4th lightest character only has one kill move that's hard to land :(

chibo fox is low tier.
cgs bother u? try grab release shenanigans! every1 over 5ft has some sort of grab release on this guy and it absolutely destroys him. height shouldnt b a determining factor in matchups....poor programming has wario for low tier

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
wario only has one thing thats bad about him,

every character has like 2-4 major flaws.

P.s. I bet I can beat M2Ks MK in low tiers...

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
m2k sucks of course you can beat him. the guy can't footstool to save his life!

malcolm you're obviously ODing on some kinda drug right now. wario's top tier just like m2k said, and m2k's the best player in the world!

fox sucks because he doesn't have enough different colored tims :(

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684

chibo fox is low tier.
Fox only gets ***** by like 3 chars...Pika, ZSS and Sheik...and those 3 aren't too common in tourneys for some reason. hard to land? that upsmash comes out quick as hell...and his speed allows him to run and upsmash somebody at the other end of the stage in the blink of an eye
cgs bother u? try grab release shenanigans! every1 over 5ft has some sort of grab release on this guy and it absolutely destroys him. height shouldnt b a determining factor in matchups....poor programming has wario for low tier
Wario is high tier. GG
wario only has one thing thats bad about him,

every character has like 2-4 major flaws.
except MK.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
every characters "2-4" flaws dont involve them getting hit by a guarenteed kill move at like 80%...wario = low tier.

fox is winning tournaments in some region im almost sure....tims or not. shoes dont make the man yes! ur character is just really under rated.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
my bad, meant to say every other low tier character.

fox gets tore up pretty bad by falco too,

@malcom
man up. you play wario, dont get grabbed

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
metaknight is garbage. fox sucks too. fox loses to wolf, wario, snake, olimar, luigi, falco, diddy, donkey kong, captain falcon, zss, pika, marth, game and watch, sheik, zelda, keitaro time, rob, toon link, peach, yoshi, lucario and lucas because his upsmash is better...pit, m2k, mk and kirby also **** against fox.

in fact the only thing fox is good at is lighting himself on fire. emo people arent top tier.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
metaknight is garbage. fox sucks too. fox loses to wolf, wario, snake, olimar, luigi, falco, diddy, donkey kong, captain falcon, zss, pika, marth, game and watch, sheik, zelda, keitaro time, rob, toon link, peach, yoshi, lucario and lucas because his upsmash is better...
thanks for the list im unsure on the entirety of foxs matches.

roflsauce at the resized part

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
metaknight is garbage. fox sucks too. fox loses to wolf, wario, snake, olimar, luigi, falco, diddy, donkey kong, captain falcon, zss, pika, marth, game and watch, sheik, zelda, keitaro time, rob, toon link, peach, yoshi, lucario and lucas because his upsmash is better...pit, m2k, mk and kirby also **** against fox.

in fact the only thing fox is good at is lighting himself on fire. emo people arent top tier.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If you are getting grabbed a lot as wario against any character but D3 then you arn't playing Wario right lmao.

Also lol @ fox being good.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
oh wow. snake really sucks in this game. now that i think about it, he gets cg'd, combo'd, and gimped by alot of characters and his moves are really laggy. snake's probably top of low tier.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
okay maybe not low but definitely not as good as i thought he was after watching that vid.

i'm tired of arguing with you people if you can't get it. good night to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom