• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**TOURNAMENT AT LINGUINI'S/SFL/ November 3rd**

classic zero

Smash Cadet
im 4realz going to be there and my Cube will be wit me weather its needed or not.... so put me on the list *Linguini im gonna call u to confirm*

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
I will be there.

With 1-Up and Cameron.

And maybe some chicks.

For our d!cks.

And such.

Edit: LOL @ Justin and Elam.

It makes me feel good to know I'm not the only person who has to keep smashboards fun for the whole autistic family.

And I too agree that XIF deserves better friends.

Linguini

Smash Master
Alright guys, chill out,end this **** already.
Ill add you on classic zero,
I NEED TV'S AND CUBES PPL UNLESS YOU WANT THIS TO NOT HAPPEN.

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
Pete bro did u see what that bigmeathomo keeps saying about all the kids that owned him??? he said we were highschool sweethearts.... this kid wants a serious knuckle sandwhich man

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I think I can go, and I think what's gonna happen is:

I'll go over to Andy's tomorrow, Joe/Zoro will pick us up in the morning, we'll drive to Kissimmee, then all drive to the tournament...

Lol @ lambchops's 14 posts per day on the new account ;)

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
this is going to be awesome....money matches anyone besides brickdck, zoro, and lee ??

PEOPLE POST YOUR TEAMS IF YOU SEE THIS, I WANNA KNOW WHAT WERE ALL UP AGAINST in TEAMZEZ,

me(LOGFAT) n DOODAH

Top Bottom