• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**TOURNAMENT AT LINGUINI'S/SFL/ November 3rd**

Zoro

Smash Champion
tsk tsk
brian u have a lot of unhappy smashers demanding the videos.
Id get on it if i were u : )

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
well, since the tourney happened i have been sleeping over at my gurls house. i havent even been at my house. im home now, but i have to do my homework right now, if i finish early i'll work on them cuz i got to go to work soon. i have to watch all of them and name them. and then i have to upload them. ive named half of them so far. i guess i'll start uploading some...peace

-hiroshi

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
Cam do i have to start talking about your age because if I do I am sure it will only end up in us fighting
have you ever seen a tall bartender get the heisman right in the face by a ******, mike??

i know 3 different ******* and 3 diff techniques.... and i will go easy on you panzi pants

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Good stuff Esam, especially your use of sex kicks against opponents low to the ground.

Recovering so frequently with the grapple might not be the best idea, but it didn't seem to hurt you here.
Fake edit: Except when he killed you on stadium

It seems your effectiveness here comes from forcing an opponent to shield, then punishing that (rolls, jumps, spot-dodges, grabs).

And nice @ linguini taking the match on Stadium, unexpected.

Top Bottom