• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Train with Ren and Count!!

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
if anyone is still interested in coming i'll begin at 4:30 end at 11 p.m. possibly stay the night this time* hit me up on my cell 317-242-9623 if your having trouble getting here.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
im in town today. anyone want to play with me for the next 4-5 hours?

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I doubt I'll be able to show up to this this weekend unless you would be willing to house us overnight, because we have to be in Indy on Saturday for the Marvel/SF tourney I know you are going to.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Ren still plays brawl?!?! And is count going to drive 5 hours every week for this? :)

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Hades, are back in IN, yet? I am, and my car won't be the same without you in it. Also, I'm playing with Yoshi for fun. He's such a silly character.
I got back Tuesday night. I didn't realize you were back already xD. Are you going to Rens tomorrow?

hadesblade

Smash Lord
My sleep schedule is sooo messed up right now ><, just now going to bed. Not 100% sure I'll be there tomorrow but I did tell my dad wednesday. I haven't got my license yet lol xD

EDIT: I can probably get there around 2-3ish

EDIT2: rens still asleep T_T

hadesblade

Smash Lord
DOUBLE POST FOR IMPORTANT UPDATE

Ren just messaged me on aim, and he wants to postpone it till sunday and go from 2pm - 6 pm.

Sov if you want to hang out and play brawl/marvel Saturday night and then drive over there Sunday hit me up on skype.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Unfortunately my phone is cut off, so I didn't know about this and wasted some gas trying to get to what I thought was a Smashfest, today. My life is tragic.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Unfortunately my phone is cut off, so I didn't know about this and wasted some gas trying to get to what I thought was a Smashfest, today. My life is tragic.
That sucks. I was trying to contact you and ren all day to make sure it was happening before I drove out there. >< Ren finally messaged me on aim at like 4:30. He said swf was being crash boards for him and couldn't get it to work and that was why he didn't post in the thread himself =/.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
That sucks. I was trying to contact you and ren all day to make sure it was happening before I drove out there. >< Ren finally messaged me on aim at like 4:30. He said swf was being crash boards for him and couldn't get it to work and that was why he didn't post in the thread himself =/.
It was. I was trying to get on earlier, myself and I got the good ol' 502 Error. We'll play sometime this weekend. I wanna show you my Yoshi and Marth.

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
No Idea, but since there was a tournament this week. I'll just continue on with the regular schedule of how we meet up. On Fridays same time 2-6p.m.

today is my birthday, might do something today.

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
So, i'm thinking about starting this up again. Just gotta see who's willing to commit, I don't have a set date/time yet but depending on who's left in the indy scene it will be decided. Post if you're interested

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I'll be living in Fort Wayne, but I might be able to make it down if there's interest in playing, lately this area has been getting into this game way more.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
So, i'm thinking about starting this up again. Just gotta see who's willing to commit, I don't have a set date/time yet but depending on who's left in the indy scene it will be decided. Post if you're interested
You can always hit me up, and let me know if you wanna do this.

Xero's right, though. Interest from Indy has been rising, surprisingly.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I could bring at least 4 people to each of these. 5 or more if I really wanted to.

Living in Fort Wayne rocks compared to Huntington.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Sov/Ren/Count/Krys/Hades

vs.

Sneaky/clowsui/Sorasin/Luminoth/Overswarm

that **** would be TIIIIIIIGHT

idk how well Cinci would do tho. we're hardly even 5 people deep in talent LOLLL

Top Bottom