• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TransCanada Tournament ~ EC vs WC June 30th - Largest Tournament in CDN history!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

God**** it Max, always ruining **** with your broken english XD

Patooty

Smash Ace
This thing looks tight!

...How was the WC captain decided?

Just wondering also, how many of you EC'ers were at FC6 last year? What were the means of travel, cost, and are any of you going this year? It would totally sweeten things for any WC'ers coming over =)

Vwins

Smash Ace
I think we were 7 canadian at FC-6. It cost me around 400-450$ canadian. If we are going again this year I don't think we gonna take the bus again because it was really gay (no sleep).

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think we were 7 canadian at FC-6. It cost me around 400-450$ canadian. If we are going again this year I don't think we gonna take the bus again because it was really gay (no sleep).
22 hours of monkeys, puke, laughing frenzies and bathrooms filled with ****. I SO wanna do this again.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Vwins and Chet are pretty much right about FC6. The tourney itself was great, meals were provided so you only really needed money for the tourney itself, plus transportation. Taking the bus down wasn't fun though :( Border crossings and bus transfers at 2am are pretty harsh. I got sick Saturday night, probably mostly due to the lack of sleep from bus rides, and Chet was even worse off than I was. If you're planning on going to the next FC, I definitely wouldn't recommend taking the bus.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, I didn't find it so bad.

Sure, there was no sleep, but if that doesn't bother you, its okay.

I didn't really get sick or anything, it was just kinda boring waiting 5 hours for a bus.

But watching Bam and Jih sit together was priceless. Bam was trying to stay awake, and was doing the head bobbing thing in random directions. Then after a while the koncked heads with Jih and it looked like Jih got pissed off. :D

.shu//masaharu

Smash Cadet
Same here, Stos. Tell OWNED that I'm MMing him too.

Oh btw SZX, finally got Smashboards to accept my registration properly for some reason. Man it took a long time xD

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Hmm, Yeah, I'll attend this. Should be fun...
Oh yeah. Do you need warm up matches? :psycho: i still remebered that match way to well that we had lol. But if you need warm ups iam up for it.. And if anybody who wants warm up i am cool with it. ;)

.shu//masaharu

Smash Cadet
lol Stos, any of your other "crew members" coming? I'd like to warm up by 4-stocking them if you'd like xD

(not Owned though >.< I mean the others besides Owned)

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Same here, Stos. Tell OWNED that I'm MMing him too.

Oh btw SZX, finally got Smashboards to accept my registration properly for some reason. Man it took a long time xD
lol after like 2 years... o.O

And you sure you can four stock em? What if they start Fsmash spamming your Pichu. Xp

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
il try and make this tourny, im from bc i might add, but its costly and oc3 is in the same month, and apparently fcX(whatever number it is) and then ive got all the cons i go to at the end of the summer = expensive summer o_0

.shu//masaharu

Smash Cadet
lol after like 2 years... o.O

And you sure you can four stock em? What if they start Fsmash spamming your Pichu. Xp
No I'm not sure I can 4 stock them... And warming up with Pichu destroys my game with other characters for some reason.

Come to think of it, I can't even 4 stock level 9 COMs without abusing the c-stick xD

.shu//masaharu

Smash Cadet
Bring your Gamecube to work, school, whatever, and get everyone to pool together money. When you get enough, you let them smash the Gamecube with whatever tools they have available. You can walk away with all their money and an operating Gamecube.

Haven't you seen this?
http://http://youtube.com/watch?v=DRhCjglpzh8

If a Gamecube can survive that, it can survive anything up to a jackhammer. Insta' profits!!!! :chuckle:

Locke)

Smash Ace
homsar did you make those .gifs? If so, you get 10 awesome points.

Edit: 400th post, can't have done it w/o chet's awesome guidance. He still pwns. He is the greatest at smash.

notttttt

homsar

Smash Ace
homsar did you make those .gifs? If so, you get 10 awesome points.

Edit: 400th post, can't have done it w/o chet's awesome guidance. He still pwns. He is the greatest at smash.

notttttt
I wish I was.... no wait.... of course I made them. Im so **** 1337 at it.

Your only the 726429712803 person to ask about them.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Apparently the approx length of the gym is 57 feet (17.3736 meters?) and the width is 46 feet (14.0208 meters?).

You tell me D:
IS there going to be like Toca bell around the school gym? or anywhere to eat?

Jagg

Smash Journeyman
TOCA BELL!!! I wouldn't mind some yummies tocas to eat.

And I just said "yummies" >_> That's some karma **** right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom