• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TransCanada Tournament ~ EC vs WC June 30th - Largest Tournament in CDN history!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Announce ............ **** Canada

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well It Seems That Me And Pc Have Planned Ot Try To Come To Canada, But Hold Ur Horses We Want To Go Right Now I Will Say We Are Like 60 Percent Confirmed About Going To Canada. Put It This Way Its A Good Stretch From A 0 Chance Of Us Going To A 60 % Chance If We Go It Better Be Good *****es And I Will Talk More To Pc If He Wants To Do Acrew Battles Wes And Pc Vs Canada We Get 20 Stock And The Crew We Are Fighting Gets 20 Stock. Or Better Yet To Make It More A Challenge We Can Make It We Get 20 Any Crew Gets 25 Stock. So Thats A Travel Plan For Us In June The End Of June Canada

ALSO WHAT AIRPORT DO WE LAND AT NEAR THE TOURNEY SITE.

Navo

Smash Apprentice
Reminder to anyone from the US wanting to come, you guys will need passports to cross the border.

*This is Dice on my brothers account, looks like I got him his first post >_>*

.shu//masaharu

Smash Cadet
Americans in da TransCanada Tournament eh?

Let's break out the milk bags, plug our Gamecubes into the walls of our two-story igloos and go hunt some polar bears in the Annual Polar Bear Hunt of Toronto to pass the time.

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
Unrelated but Lanowen get those videos out of me that you recorded like a month and a half ago and tell Ambrose and yourself to play GuiltyGear D X

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Help

Can Anyone See How Much Round Trip Tix Wi Ll Cost A Person Leaving New York (lga)
On Either Friday Late Night Or Sat(jun30th) Early In The Morning Like Between 4 Or 5 Am And Leaving Canada On Sunday(juLy1st) At Like Between 1pm And 3pm On Of The Weekend Of The Tourey. I Need This Info So Me And Pc Can Probably Buy The Tix Really Early So It Will Cost Cheap So The Sooner Pl Help Me The Sooner We Can Post Confirmation.

byakugan28

Smash Apprentice
O.o...
I'll go bring A cube, and MAYBE a power bar?

There will be friendlies right? Because i don't wanna get PWNED so bad in the crew battle..
;_;

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
O.o...
I'll go bring A cube, and MAYBE a power bar?

There will be friendlies right? Because i don't wanna get PWNED so bad in the crew battle..
;_;
Well considering the fact that it spans over 2 days, there should be plenty of time for friendlies.

Edit: I'll play you in friendlies ;)

homsar

Smash Ace
Can Anyone See How Much Round Trip Tix Wi Ll Cost A Person Leaving New York (lga)
On Either Friday Late Night Or Sat(jun30th) Early In The Morning Like Between 4 Or 5 Am And Leaving Canada On Sunday(juLy1st) At Like Between 1pm And 3pm On Of The Weekend Of The Tourey. I Need This Info So Me And Pc Can Probably Buy The Tix Really Early So It Will Cost Cheap So The Sooner Pl Help Me The Sooner We Can Post Confirmation.
You are aware that the tourny is two days right. 11 am - 9 pm on sat the 30th and the same on sun the 1st. So you gotta decide first if you are gonna stay for the entire sunday.

Damax

Smash Lord
Basicly what that gansta want is to know how much would it cost to travel to T.O.

This post as no reason except to bump and ask people to go look at how much it would cost!

Locke)

Smash Ace
This tournament is not just one big crew battle, which seems to be what some of you guys are expecting? This is a normal tournament with singles/doubles/tons of friendlies like any other event.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Who isn't coming from the WC? :(
So far it looks like our best player in BC (CowEar) will not be coming.

Any body want to MM mediocre Fox player FTW...
*looks at seed*
OH hell ya. $5, best 2/3, advanced slobs?

Oh well we can still spank around those who are =D
You can try ;)

EDIT: You guys should contact PC and Wes. They are like traveling America and said they would come up to canada for BIG tournies. Make THIS The one!

D

Deleted member

**** Tshirts, I want a ****ing bronze statue of a Charizard wearing a ripped leather jacket with the EC emblem on it while piledriving a Magikarp wearing a hello kitty backpack that says WC on it

The charizard must also be eating a cigarette sandwich while doing 15 azn girls at once and the magikarp must be neutered

FalseFalco

Smash Master
**** Tshirts, I want a ****ing bronze statue of a Charizard wearing a ripped leather jacket with the EC emblem on it while piledriving a Magikarp wearing a hello kitty backpack that says WC on it

The charizard must also be eating a cigarette sandwich while doing 15 azn girls at once and the magikarp must be neutered
LOL!!!

except on the back there would be a different angle showing that the magikarp is a trap with a larger penis than the charizard.

C 3

Smash Ace
Speaking of which, i've heard a lot about his Luigi and i'd love to see/face it. I said represent Luigi because I am strictly a luigi main, and I use other characters only in friendlies or if all else fails. Of course, that's not meant to bash anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom