• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Trials and Tourneys"Updated 4/15 Read the last post final four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blankvi

Smash Ace
Quick ?

if one of the top 4 is inactive, will they be replaced by next best from the pool?
*looks at TSM and Shadow*

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Quick ?

if one of the top 4 is inactive, will they be replaced by next best from the pool?
*looks at TSM and Shadow*
Yes. That is how I will do for the top 4. It would be wrong for me to just add a random person to the top four.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Okay, I faced ShinyMewtwo and won 2-0.
GGs dude, practice makes perfect! :)
You've got those AT's down pretty darn well.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Can everyone do me a HUGE favor? I need you to send me a list of all the players you have played, and whether you have lost or won that match. The paper I was keeping track on was mistakenly thrown away. I need to make another, so PM me ASAP!!!

ShinyMewtwo

Smash Journeyman
I lost to everyone XD

Penta 0-2
Teronist 0-2
Chris 1-2
Smash of Fate 0-2
Anonano 0-2

Whats funny is the only match I won came from the person with an undefeated record

blankvi

Smash Ace
Can everyone do me a HUGE favor? I need you to send me a list of all the players you have played, and whether you have lost or won that match. The paper I was keeping track on was mistakenly thrown away. I need to make another, so PM me ASAP!!!
look at my first post in this thread

i kept it all there and its pretty neat ... even back when i used green too

tsilver33

Smash Ace
i've played 4 matches, but one of the guys i played got replaced. should i play the replacemnt?
No, I counted it as a win for you, and I informed his replacement as soon as he joined. He accepted the small one loss handicap. You guys need to finish your matches today, if possible.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Not many people got their matches done. I will extend the deadline, just because I'm in a good mood today.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Sorry Bowser King, it is a bit late to join. Sorry. But if you want, I plan on hosting another Phoenix Wright Tourney when this one nears it's end. I can send you a spot via pm if you want.

The tourney doesn't move on until Sunday.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
I have updated the brackets. Congratulations to ChrisTheBrawler, Aryman, and Ritch. They are going on to the finals! But we have to wait for SSJ5Goku8932 and Teronist09.

Ritch

Smash Journeyman
Whoa, I completely forgot about this tourney XD I'll try to get my matches done then

I played and beat chris the brawler 2-0. GGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom