• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Trials and Tourneys"Updated 4/15 Read the last post final four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Lol. Okay, Teronist has confirmed hes in, but not Goku. So Teronist09 is in the final bracket. The brackets have begun. (The above match counts.) The deadline is next Saturday. Good luck!

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
lol you should just put a waiting list for the final 4 D:

i was planning on getting my matches done...
i didn't get my matches in because i either never got a response...or they were never able to brawl>_>

them:"lets do it later"
Me: ok msg me when you're ready

and i never got a msg back>_>
i'm not asking more than once so ya... lol

well goodluck to the top 4;(

tsilver33

Smash Ace
One: You weren't going to get anything for winning besides a custom stage anyway.

Anyway, sorry about bailing on you guys. I haven't felt very well lately (Lot's of stress from School, friends, family, the usual.) I think I'll just end this without declaring a winner anyway if that's alright with everyone. I am sorry to those of you who actually cared. I realized the reason why Round Robins should only be done in person... there a pain online. Anyway, updating the topic title now. Please reply, just so I make sure everyone gets this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom