• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Xanderous

Smash Lord
I was about to comment on that. "**** Staff" is pretty vulgar. It's one example of slang that has no purpose being tossed around.

I vote for a name change.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I was about to comment on that. "**** Staff" is pretty vulgar. It's one example of slang that has no purpose being tossed around.

As afformentioned, I concur, you guys really don't know what you are tossing around here.

Search for a more appropriate, but equally as functional name

Elysium

Smash Lord
The **** staff?

As afformentioned, I concur, you guys really don't know what you are tossing around here.

Search for a more appropriate, but equally as functional name
Taken at face value, anything with **** sounds bad. Taken in context however, makes a little bit more sense.
I find it less vulgar than "Death by ****" which is acceptable to Smashwiki.
The name pertains to Krystal's Staff, and **** as an adjective, not a noun. I understand why people might have a problem with it, but then again taken in context it's not as bad as it seems. If the Admins feel that it's not acceptable, then it shall be changed.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Taken at face value, anything with **** sounds bad. Taken in context however, makes a little bit more sense.
The name pertains to Krystal's Staff, and **** as an adjective, not a noun. I understand why people might have a problem with it, but then again taken in context it's not as bad as it seems. If the Admins feel that it's not acceptable, then it shall be changed.
It has the same context. It's not suppose to mean something good no matter how you put it

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Aww :( But that was a good argument..

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Using **** metaphorically has little different in context. Your still using a purposely harsh word to express a personal attack and command over an individual.

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
no i got mixed up when i went back to recount this is what i came up with

adventure: llll l (6)

assault: l (1)

Cape Claw: ll (2)

Krazoa Palace: llll (5)

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace

adventure: llll lll (8)

Krazoa Palace: llll ll (7)

sorry off topic but this is really funny

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Cool update, wondering what Kirby will look like with Krystal's... Was that covered? I thought it would be her tiara/headpiece thing.

-Onyx

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace

adventure: llll llll (9)

Krazoa Palace: llll lll (8)

we need more votes i decided to stop once the 1st stage/costume gets to 10 thats not much more then we shall have our winner

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Oh wow, this thread is beyond awesomeness!! Plus, the Krazoa Palace stage that Leviathan designed is a beast! He's got alot of creativity!! Kudos to em!

KRYSTAL 4 BRAWL!

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Look what it says on the grenade!!!
DELAY!!!!
I may be looking to much into this but....

And this is the last pic of the update. I dunno fellas, he could be telling us something really big.

Or it could be more of this dork's mindgames. Anyways, nice find Ismar.

Oh and you're welcome Leviathan.

KRYSTAL 4 BRAWL!

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
@E: i think PP777 wanted to join the club she told me she wanted in

ok guys should i close the stage/costume voting now or when i wake up not like it matters we already witch won :p

@shadenexus18: you know we have a club why don't you join

Top Bottom