• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
OMG I finally saw snake Kirby! OMG I fell off my chair!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I wonder how Krystal kirby would look like?

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I'd like for Krystal to be represented with her Adventures outfit, but I think they'll come up with an slightly altered one for her in Brawl. I would go with Krazoa Palace for her home stage; it's where the action began and ended in the game on Sauria, though I think Thorntail Hollow has a chance.

I also think it would be cool to implement some weather/time of day change to Krazoa Palace, to make it seem a bit less gloomy at times, you know? At the end of the game, I think the Sharpclaw were celebrating on a brighter Krazoa Palace.

One last thing, I don't like the title of this thread.

Darkraid

Smash Champion

OMG the people in ign board are DUMB. They thought kirby was doing link's up B but actually that is kirby's up B. *******. :laugh:

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
I'd like for Krystal to be represented with her Adventures outfit, but I think they'll come up with an slightly altered one for her in Brawl. I would go with Krazoa Palace for her home stage; it's where the action began and ended in the game on Sauria, though I think Thorntail Hollow has a chance.

I also think it would be cool to implement some weather/time of day change to Krazoa Palace, to make it seem a bit less gloomy at times, you know? At the end of the game, I think the Sharpclaw were celebrating on a brighter Krazoa Palace.

One last thing, I don't like the title of this thread.
well our winners were just that ,adventures and the palace now all we have to do is wait for E to get here

Krystal for brawl!!!!!!!!
oh i'm glad your here to it says on the front page you haven't joined the club yet would you still like to join

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
nice new thread e thanks sorry havent been on in a while so what was cho;sen for the moveset?
welcome back friend you've missed a lot but were on stages/costume and the winners were

adventure and the palace you can go back and see the pic's on the last page i don't feel like getting them

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
Quote:
Originally Posted by picoletor
hi every one i ´m new in here and i want to support krystal for brawl
sorry for mi english, i know, is very bad but i learned it playing starfox 64

you no speaky de English jk lol

mi no hablar tu idioma
don´t make jokes about my crappy english please, snif!

how abaut an altenative outlift for krystal of ww 2 with a leather flight jacket an helmet?

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
Quote:
Originally Posted by picoletor
hi every one i ´m new in here and i want to support krystal for brawl
sorry for mi english, i know, is very bad but i learned it playing starfox 64

you no speaky de English jk lol

mi no hablar tu idioma
don´t make jokes about my crappy english please, snif!

how abaut an altenative outlift for krystal of ww 2 with a leather flight jacket an helmet?
sorry if i offended you i was just kidding :(

ok guys i have to go x-mas shopping see you all later
:rolleyes:

Elysium

Smash Lord
@E: i think PP777 wanted to join the club she told me she wanted in
Have her send me her entry like every one else.
btw Elysium, I think that you should give krystal a shield ability as well. It would be the standard trigger button shield, but her shield could be the staff forcefield. It would power down after a short time, however, and leave her vunerable.
Alright I'll add that
nice new thread e thanks sorry havent been on in a while so what was cho;sen for the moveset?
Moveset is on the first page. It's Hedgedawgs, I just organized it differently.
OMG I finally saw snake Kirby! OMG I fell off my chair!

I wonder how Krystal kirby would look like?

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Awesome, the new Krystal thread is up.

Nice Krystal Kirby. I thought they could have done better with Snake Kirby. Hayate made a better Snake than Kirby.

Elysium

Smash Lord
I thought Snake Kirby looked awesome but I haven't seen the one Hayate made.

Update: I put the shield in the moveset, and add the Countdown Clock skin that Hitaku made for me, along with the custom text file, and the link to tennis's thread so you can learn how to make it work.

Edit: Those aren't my kirby hats. Levia posted the link a couple pages back. It's from an artist on Deviantart.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
hey, anyone think krystal will use her staff? *sarcasim* but is there other things she can do?
She could do other things.....but they would involve using Star Fox equipment. With her staff theres a lesser chance she will be a Fox semi-clone.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
makes sense. i've never played a star fox game, but krystal's so popular, i wanted to check her out.

Cinder

Smash Master
That, and she has telepathy...not that it would help, but where you have telepathy, you have the potential for stronger psychic abilities (telekinetic rage for FS, anyone? :p)

Top Bottom