• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSC #1 - THE FINAL Viridian City - NY/NJ/PA- OCT 24TH- BRING SETUPS - 100 PPL OR BUST

Inui

Banned via Warnings
teaming with m2k is no competition...cause when it comes down to it you and m2k are just fighting to see who can get more damage......xD
Not against the other top teams. You actually have to be able to hold your own and even sometimes play better than Mew2King in order to make up for when he screws up. >_>;

He usually does better than me, but I can remember plenty of matches where I did better and he did average and me being amazing made us win. :bee:

I can't wait to win WHOBO 2 with him. :)

boss8

Smash Hero
i doubt that inui i mean....i team with m2k.....and i literally had one hand on the controller.....while yawning and eating pretzels....i just waited for the grabs and i just up-b'ed.....it was like my luigi was being protected the whole time and i was just standing there.....xD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i doubt that inui i mean....i team with m2k.....and i literally had one hand on the controller.....while yawning and eating pretzels....i just waited for the grabs and i just up-b'ed.....it was like my luigi was being protected the whole time and i was just standing there.....xD
Then you didn't fight teams like DSF/Tyrant, Dojo/Santi, UTD Zac/Infinity, Shadow/ksizzle, etc., where Mew2King can't do it himself no matter how well he's playing. >_>;

MBlaze

Smash Champion
I never made one of these.... :( I wish I could too but I'm broke as **** for a Brawl tourney outta state and have an important dinner/date to attend. :(

Why's this the last one btw?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Jonathan, I JUST LEFT for New York, I'll be there at 4:30-5PM wait for me at the NJ Transit spot, the spot you usually get me, don't forget, see ya there! and everybody else! leaving now, Snake out!

Snakeee

Smash Master
Nah guys, me and ADHD got this because it's the most random "wtf" team ever, and no one's going to know WTF we're doing...not even ourselves :laugh:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im rdy to buy my ticket whenever, the one i plan on getting arrives at 6 45, thats fine right alex?
shoot me an IM when ya can

o snap allys gonna be there also
best practice ever?

edit: r u taking megabus?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ok if I do not receive pms from people that are bringing tvs by 5pm tonight you will have to pay venue fee. PM me so I can have that already waived or else bringing a billion tvs is great but i need to know ahead of time so i can actually make ROOM for them

ANTi_

Smash Hero
OH ****!!!!

Can someone bring recording equipment and a laptop so i can live stream this event.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You might have to go Ike in doubles for once, Lucas.

OMG if you and Trevor did Ike Wolf vs. Frank and Wyatt I'd love you forever
LOL

I'll just go Snake or MK probably. Can't mess around with those d00dz.

hey inui can you bring ITTs TV X possibly???

otherwise we wouldnt be able to get it till like pound
Impossible. Izumi's trunk doesn't open. I've said this before.

Top Bottom