• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSC #1 - THE FINAL Viridian City - NY/NJ/PA- OCT 24TH- BRING SETUPS - 100 PPL OR BUST

Snakeee

Smash Master
yeah lmao i completely forgot about this. shadow said he couldnt go and then i went on a hunt. i was gonna team with spam but he got sick and missed midterm stuff. now he has to make that up around viridian time. then snakeee approached me to team but i remember were teaming for this so well be teaming.
Great so I am short a teammate once again geez.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Snakeee, I'm sorry, but me and Ksizzle were talking about teaming for this since like, the last VC, lmao.

Ksizzle, we must WIN. I've been training my MK specifically for doubles, so in situations where Marth just won't cut it, we're covered.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I obviously would not use MK on Inui. He's too easy. I save the MK for specific MUs where Marth struggles in doubles/on certain stages.

I'd probably just go Snake on Inui because it's LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Nah. I'd rather just beat Inui in swordplay. Ugh, Inui, why do you suck so much? So many options of how to slay you.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey everyone pm me if ur bringing setups we need a lot of wiis and 12-15 full setups!!

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Hey everyone pm me if ur bringing setups we need a lot of wiis and 12-15 full setups!!
If I can't get a ride from the New Yorker, idk if I can bring my TV. But I can definitely bring the Wii though.

Somebody pick me up on the way please? For the tourneys sake?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
MikeHAZE told me himself that Tyrant is the only one from WC that is going.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
so people are going to ask me what this means. As of this year this is the last viridian city. No the venue is not pissed and no it does not mean I am quitting...at least for now. I am done with tournaments until, at the very least , February.

This is the last chance there will be a quality tournament ran by me for a very long time so I suggest everyone show up. If you do not it means that obviously my reach into this community is not as far as I have thought XD.

Either way everyone should be at this so please show up.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
I would so go but school is my #1 priority and this tourney gets in the way of an exam the following monday =(

Next time!

4nace

Smash Ace
I cleared up my schedule so I could go to this haha.

I'm bring 2-3 friends as well, representing Drexel haha, so we're excited for singles and doubles.

See everyone there!

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I would so go but school is my #1 priority and this tourney gets in the way of an exam the following monday =(

Next time!
looooooool

Mike stop spending all your money on drugs and come to EC plz D:

Also, do you get full venue waived for a TV/Wii Alex? If it's in the OP don't bother answering cause ima look now, just didnt feel like goin back/forth

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
looooooool

Mike stop spending all your money on drugs and come to EC plz D:

Also, do you get full venue waived for a TV/Wii Alex? If it's in the OP don't bother answering cause ima look now, just didnt feel like goin back/forth
PD! Hows ya been? And how are you gettin to this shiz?

Edit: And is that Garbage Day in your avatar?

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
BigM, I'm not saying you're not good, but you're not good enough to place in the money, and that's what I'm trying to do. Otherwise, I'll just save the money, because I'm going to PA the week after for Battle Royale.

shongotskills

Smash Apprentice
I can't go, gang initiation stuff starts tomorrow and I live in the ghetto lol. well.. have fun everyone

Top Bottom