• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tuscaloosa Competitive Smash SEVEN!!! February 13th. Featuring SMASH 64 tournament!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
WindeX if you think you and Tommy G are the only ones who care about ssb64 in FL I dare you to come to Orlando and $100 money match me.

And Bama has nothing on FL! =]

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
Yeah, I can post it on there for you if you want. It's quite simple. A nice setup for advertising Tournaments.

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
Well, I went ahead and posted it.... However after further investigation of the site, it doesn't look like it gets used very much. In their forums, they only have a TOTAL of 22 posts. That includes every single topic in their forums. But I figure the more you advertise, the more response you'll get. I'll keep looking for other places to advertise.

=D +1

Winnar

Smash Lord
Well, I went ahead and posted it.... However after further investigation of the site, it doesn't look like it gets used very much. In their forums, they only have a TOTAL of 22 posts. That includes every single topic in their forums. But I figure the more you advertise, the more response you'll get. I'll keep looking for other places to advertise.

=D +1
Zonderion 4 prez

:D +1

_WindeX_

Smash Apprentice
WindeX if you think you and Tommy G are the only ones who care about ssb64 in FL I dare you to come to Orlando and $100 money match me.

You use kirby in ssb64 as well?

.........I'll $10 mm :D Poor as hell.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
You use kirby in ssb64 as well?

.........I'll $10 mm :D Poor as hell.
Nope I use mid tier Yoshi. Easy money for you. Anyway we should probably stop posting in their thread. If you're serious about actually money matching me pm me.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
hahhahahahahahahhaa
smashbrostournamnets.com

ohmygod

i am going to become premium member.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Whoa when did a Helena player start coming to SWF?

<.<;; I need to practice for this...somehow.

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
Whoa when did a Helena player start coming to SWF?

<.<;; I need to practice for this...somehow.
Well I've been here before, just looking around. But since I found another smash player to play, I decided to try to up my game and look for tournaments. So I decided to join.

Hoover huh?

We should play. I've got melee and 64. Unfortunately I don't have brawl. But I will be getting it soon enough.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Heh I stop by Helena at least once a week to pick up my step dads son with him.

:x We should probably hang out sometime.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yo handorin ima bw poppin up in ya crib sometime, maybe.
if i feel like it.
like i dont even know though forreal.
ima wait until TCS and if you real tight ima play wich you.
lol

JKHDaBomb

Smash Apprentice

Oh no he di'int. Bama will come DOWN on your yoshi butt with FURIOUS FEROCIOUS FURY!

Seriously sheer you should come. I'll mm you :)

Winnar

Smash Lord
Well I've been here before, just looking around. But since I found another smash player to play, I decided to try to up my game and look for tournaments. So I decided to join.

Hoover huh?

We should play. I've got melee and 64. Fortunately I don't have brawl. But I will be getting it soon enough.
fix'd

oh look how clever I am it's like I'm elvis costello or something

My Handorin the jar.
Zero I'm pretty sure I've told you this before but I love you SO much

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
ill bring my wii i guess.
but no tv.
because that kind of sucks bringing a tv.
lol

Top Bottom