• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twins Magic Trick Thread! Apex updates now in!!!!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
lmaoo

i think im in the OP more than anyone else except probably Jeff (az jeff)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol maybe maybe... I think my bro and I are in there more O.o but ya Axe is in there more and then you lol.

Ya the Buck twins are insane. I have some new tricks I wanna get recorded so I can post them on here lol

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ya she does. I was checking it out earlier. We can see about recording stuff =]

More pics to come next month for sure. El Paso Tournament haha

rhan

Smash Hero
I like how in this thread the twins post one after another.. lol

I love the card tricks and I wanna see some in person again at Pound 5. :)

tw1n

Smash Champion
I like how in this thread the twins post one after another.. lol

I love the card tricks and I wanna see some in person again at Pound 5. :)
Lol well others are more than welcome to post. But if we go to P5 then for sure we'd love to show you some =D

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol thanks Piman. And yes we always care. I will tell my bro to update the OP later k.

And our tricks are alright. Anyone can get up to our level with just good solid practice =D

Winnar

Smash Lord
badiddly bump bump

so guys somehow we have to be at a tournament together so I can sign a card and be e-famous by association

:D

How can we make this happen

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Haha you just reminded me that I need to update this thread with some more pics we have now.

Ways to make this happen...

Well we are definetly going to Genesis 2. We are trying to make it to Pound 5 but that's going to be difficult financially.

Any tourney that my bro and/or I are at we'll always have a deck of cards on us and a sharpie. So to make it happen we just need to be at the same place at the same time ^_^

shantallove

Smash Rookie
As you can see I am fond of learning different kinds of magic tricks, specially the classical card tricks. And this is a fair decision they will teach you some magic tricks. Can somebody tell me, is Levitation really true? This is the magic trick I would like to learn, or letting the coin walk into all your finger.

Top Bottom