• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
So, uh, is this UFB thing official yet? Because if it is, we gotta fix up that OP.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
****it, ****it, ****IT!!!!

Melee won't work in mu f**king Wii. Now I have to go and buy a GameCube just to play this **** game. I hate this s**t.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Let's practice tomorrow?

I fixed my texture colors for teams. And changed some of my music around after hearing it in real matches.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
So, I thought this tournament was the end of the month, but it's a week earlier, 21st-23rd, which puts it at next weekend, not the weekend before, which brings me back to my opening statement, I though it was at the end of the month.

That means this is coming a lot sooner than I thought. Did anyone else think that, or am I just stupid?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I thought it was the end of the month because you told me it was. x.x

TUSMBOX!!! :mad:

Roxas215

Smash Lord
But, but....you looked at the thread.....
Point!

No i always thought it was the 21-23

and yea we can play tomorrow. i get off work at like 6. ill be home around 7

And kendall how do i give u access to edit the 1st post so you can do your girly thing and make it pretty? lol

And matt tell squall he has to start getting on here to lol. His last login was like in may lol.

O also since no one objected to totodile being the mascot i say it's official! O YEA!!!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
And kendall how do i give u access to edit the 1st post so you can do your girly thing and make it pretty? lol

O also since no one objected to totodile being the mascot i say it's official! O YEA!!!

There's no way to give me access.... you'd just have to give me the password to your account. If it makes you feel better, I have, like, 5 people's passwords, and I haven't used them to mess with anybody, ever.

I hate when people do that kinda stuff.... x.x Because if anybody ever messed with my account, it'd be on.

@Totodile mascot: I don't mind, lol, but I think King Toon has a problem with it. XD

1. no totodile.
2. if yall really makin this crew ill join.
3. and we practicin today?
1. You got a thing against pokemanz?!
2. We are.
3. I want to. Evan, let us know if TUSM and Matt/Squall are down for playing tonight so it's not just the three of us.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Squirtle > Totodile

Just stating facts.
Wrong! If totodile was in smash he would be 10x better then squirtle!

Totodile bite attack alone>squirtle

Kendall ill pm u my password. OMG STOP HAVING EPIC LARXENE PICS!

I just got home so if yall still want to play we can. Someone call matt and tusm.(Im sure tusm will get on here and see this msg anyway)

Also i took off the weekend for the tournament so we better be going!

And king toon your the only one hating on totodile! STOP IT!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ivysaur > all.

Btw, Evan, I'll be there around 8:30. TUSM is coming too, and I think King Toon wanted to play as well. Matt's on vacation, but he said to call Terrence and gave me his number.

You got home early? :confused:

EDIT: Nvm, saw your edit, lol. I think this is the last good Larxene picture I'll be able to find, then I'll have to find someone else.... >< I colored this one myself, though.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Ivysaur > all.

Btw, Evan, I'll be there around 8:30. TUSM is coming too, and I think King Toon wanted to play as well. Matt's on vacation, but he said to call Terrence and gave me his number.

You got home early? :confused:
Wrong

Totodile bite attack alone>Ivy

Ok call terrance and let me know(i cant wait to get my phone lol)

O and i worked 9-5 today. Tomorrow i work 11-6.30

O and yoshididdy said he was going to try to join EC(which i don't think will happen. Xzax already said they not accepting new people) And he said if that didn't work out he would want to join us. Me and yoshididdy was in the same online clan and i know he and Kingtoon know each other. He lives in jersey but he said he would rep us and participate in crew battles when we at the same tournaments(he going to come to the drexel tournaments when they start up again)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
O and yoshididdy said he was going to try to join EC(which i don't think will happen. Xzax already said they not accepting new people) And he said if that didn't work out he would want to join us. Me and yoshididdy was in the same online clan and i know he and Kingtoon know each other. He lives in jersey but he said he would rep us and participate in crew battles when we at the same tournaments(he going to come to the drexel tournaments when they start up again)
Nice. Don't forget to send me your pw so I can work on the OP tomorrow.

And I'm not bringing my Wii tonight. I don't feel like carrying my purse, lol, so we'll have to deal with your freezy bull****. =X

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Nice. Don't forget to send me your pw so I can work on the OP tomorrow.

And I'm not bringing my Wii tonight. I don't feel like carrying my purse, lol, so we'll have to deal with your freezy bull****. =X
Or I could bring mine and we settle for no hacks. There are still people who play without hacks.

And they use a Brawl Disc. Imagine that.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Or I could bring mine and we settle for no hacks. There are still people who play without hacks.

And they use a Brawl Disc. Imagine that.
You are losing your box status left and right with posts like these. If i don't hear 8 bit chocolate rain on frigate the world has come to a end!

There are only 2 reasons not to play with hacks

1.you dont know how to do it
2.Your too lazy to do it.

Both of these reasons do not concern boxes!!!! I have spoken!

edit u know i just realized kendall really has 2500+ posts. Me and her joined the same month. Umm. I see her in a whole new light now. lol

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
You are losing your box status left and right with posts like these. If i don't hear 8 bit chocolate rain on frigate the world has come to a end!

There are only 2 reasons not to play with hacks

1.you dont know how to do it
2.Your too lazy to do it.

Both of these reasons do not concern boxes!!!! I have spoken!

edit u know i just realized kendall really has 2500+ posts. Me and her joined the same month. Umm. I see her in a whole new light now. lol
Yeah, well, you're losing your Frosty Floats with posts like these.

I lose box status, life goes on. But, what will you do without your Frosty Float, a.k.a. your Coca-Cola mixed with vanilla ice cream?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yeah, well, you're losing your Frosty Floats with posts like these.

I lose box status, life goes on. But, what will you do without your Frosty Float, a.k.a. your Coca-Cola mixed with vanilla ice cream?
Don't u dare threaten me with posts of that harsh nature!!! I take back everything i said! You better bring me a frosty float aka a float thats frosty!!!!! Losing frosty floats is like losing paramore which is like losing totodile which is like death! I am currently shaking my head in a up and down rotation cosigning my own post!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Everyone is forgetting how awesome Butterfree and Slowbro are. I demand that the two of them are the mascots of every crew.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Slowbro? Sorta okay.

But Butterfree?!?! Come on, Chibo, don't fail me. :urg:

*flamethrowers*

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'm glad we're seeing eye to eye now. Let's see what I can do....

*Opens wallet

Here's a raincheck.

Speaking of money, this Walmart gig is looking more and more official. I'll be working 2-11, M-F, so I'll have a solid 40 hours every week. I just hope I can start soon enough to get my first paycheck for SNES.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'll be working 2-11, M-F, so I'll have a solid 40 hours every week. I just hope I can start soon enough to get my first paycheck for SNES.
Aw, so that means we all gotta kick your *** before you can't come to practice sessions anymore.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I'm glad we're seeing eye to eye now. Let's see what I can do....

*Opens wallet

Here's a raincheck.

Speaking of money, this Walmart gig is looking more and more official. I'll be working 2-11, M-F, so I'll have a solid 40 hours every week. I just hope I can start soon enough to get my first paycheck for SNES.
Seeing as how it's next weekend i doubt it unless walmart pays weekly and not biweekly.

Also kendall u know we be playing til like 1-2 in the morning tusm can ride his bike at 90 mph after work and come!

Why would ChiboSempai change his avatar to not Chibomon?

It makes perfect sense, I love it lol
Cause ChiboSempai needs to be worried about getting Chibolaided and not Chibomon As Chibomon doesn't attract the Chibogirls

It makes no sense, I hate it lol

If thats not a splooken i dont know what is

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Seeing as how it's next weekend i doubt it unless walmart pays weekly and not biweekly.

Also kendall u know we be playing til like 1-2 in the morning tusm can ride his bike at 90 mph after work and come!
I get off at 11, I'd be there 11:05. I see no problem.

The funny part is that's an accurate statement.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Rofl, he definitely does! Okay, I'm about to leave for your house in like... 15 min.

I don't think Terrence is coming, btw.... he never texted me back.

Cause ChiboSempai needs to be worried about getting Chibolaided and not Chibomon As Chibomon doesn't attract the Chibogirls
Chibo, if you don't get Evan back for that, you fail forever.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Rofl, he definitely does! Okay, I'm about to leave for your house in like... 15 min.

I don't think Terrence is coming, btw.... he never texted me back.
Steph called me saying he and terrance is coming

Lol i feel bad. I never laugh at my own jokes but after i posted that chibo joke i cracked the hell up. Don't take it to heart chibo. lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
y would i take it to heart? it was funny...

-_- no one thinks i have a sense of humor anymore from all the crap on the boards

Top Bottom